Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clueless. Has a stay at home parent, ‘works’ from home but still can’t work out how to do school runs and activities 🙄

Look love, many of us have both parents working outside the home (including offshore or away for weeks at a time) and can manage family life with multiple school / nursery drop offs and no other nearby family to help out when the feral one gets too much.

My heart really doesn’t bleed for you. Pull your bleeping finger out, get more organised, get your sleezy husband more organised and stop bleeping moaning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't understand how she can't either. I work full time. I'm there to do the drop off, the pick up, the activities, bedtime, birthday parties etc. Granted my social life is non existent and that's the bit I cut out to do it all. And that's fine. But I've manufactured my own job (that I've had since before kids!) to do all that! So if people can manage that why the duck can't she when she's at home!
Totally agree! I work part time but long hours day and night - I sacrifice sleep to make sure I m present for the kids. It’s very do able but extremely tough and as you say I sacrifice my own social life - I feel thats a sacrifice worth making unlike Reb! She wants it all x

Reactions: 16
What exactly is she spending all her time in her office doing? Her content is always half arsed and not very creative. Apart from pat taking a few pics of her sitting in the gifted chair I fail to see how she can be so busy? Unless she spends all her time reading tattle 🤔

• Haha
Awww get to duck Reb. Hi guys! So so busy! Busy busy busy! Got a pic to upload on insta while Lee does the school run then a Costco shop - look out for his fun wheeeeerrrreeeee’s coco?! Stories later when he’s filming her running round the shop then we’ve got a play date so I’ll need to sit and have a cuppa and catch up with my mummy friends then the biggest is off to the opticians but I think maybe Lee will take her and I’ll cuddle up on the sofa with flobelle and pops in the afternoon as I’ve just been rushed right off my feet all morning! Ooh while I remember here’s a wee cheeky comp that I’ll throw in for some engagement and I won’t mark it as an AD even though I’ve been gifted something.

Wake up and come into the real world Mrs Me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She really is clueless! Latest insta story - I want to spend more time with the kids! I want to do the school run - well do it - your sitting on insta 20 mins after the schools have gone in - it’s not impossible to drop the kids off first then do a days work! Take them to their after school activities - what are they???? Have nt seen them do anything in ages! Manage her time better - work 3 days a week ? Lees been home for 2 years now - surely she s not just sussing this out now? X
I thought all this too. Time management! I also thought why does it take so long at the moment for her to do all this filming in her office that she speaks of? Her content for a long time now has been utter pish, to be frank. And there’s not that much filming which is ‘office’ based. It’s mostly out and about (kids in tow!). Is it the editing that she thinks takes her a while? I’m not an expert on video production itself (although i’m not completely alien to the time involved in this type of work given my own background) but she is not producing anywhere near a week’s worth of work at the moment. Or if she is spending that long in the office to produce the content that’s on her channel, she needs to hone her skills. You Tube is clearly not her jam.

If she wants more quality time with the kids...What do I think, she’s spending too much time at the gym, too much time on a screen/social media (above what she needs to do for her job), too much time aimlessly pottering or mooching (and too much time fiddling with bleeping hairbands whilst reading Tittle!) Give all these things a check and she’ll have more time for the kids and plenty of time to produce some better quality content.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's said all this crap before, and hasn't stuck to it, so it won't last, it never does🙄. She'll be back to her usual can't be arsed mode in a day or two.

I therefore rename you...

View attachment 12254

Exactly!! Same shite she sprouted at the start of the yuuur. Big 2019 goals more productive more quality mum mode.

Where was the flight anxiety when she was heading off on her kindly gifted so so fortunate Partnership with Neilsons though?! 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
"Wearing my gorgeous (gifted) huggies today"... maybe I am not edgy enough but I have never heard the word huggies to describe earrings before, I thought she was making a very candid confession! She has advertised Tena Lady before so I suppose it's not too much of a leap.

• Haha
Still going on about doing the school run after 2 years and taking kids to their “activities” that would be Safiyah’s Brownies then once a week for an hour 🙄 which nana always takes her to. Lazy mare! She can’t be arsed and sits at home all day pretending to “work” while Lee runs around, he left his job along with his dignity and pride that man...

• Angry
Reactions: 21
"Wearing my gorgeous (gifted) huggies today"... maybe I am not edgy enough but I have never heard the word huggies to describe earrings before, I thought she was making a very candid confession! She has advertised Tena Lady before so I suppose it's not too much of a leap.
Well she did lose her DIAMOND earring on the plane so no choice now but to wear her free #notanADbecauseIsaidSo earrings instead.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Instastories utter nonsense this morning! More time with the kids? How many times recently has a post been opened with “having a slow day today...”, how many times does she mention “mooching” and “pottering”? How many hours have been dedicated to the gym recently? Countless! And her husband is at home full time! Poor old Mrs M - and she still has to find a way to fit in her other passion - horse riding when the sun shines. If she can’t get a good work/life balance what hope for the rest of us??!

Reactions: 31
That was well rehearsed Reb . All your to-do's in one breathe . I think after all that shite you've just coughed up you need a wee bit of me time . Funny how you don't get flight anxiety when you're going your free holiday's only when it's work related . What after school activities apart from Sofiyah's brownies do the girls go to ???
Horse riding didn't last long , 1 wk a ski-ing , maybe twice to soft play , you's bought golf clubs -- don't think they've been out the bag yet , swimming lessons seem to stop after Kippie Lodge membership expired . .
Unless they've offering it for free the girls lives will still consist of rambling through the woods , jumping on the trampoline & an odd skoot down the drive on their bikes which I can still see are far to small . After numerous times that you've hinted as well . Bet you thought someone would of send /gifted a few new 1's to your P.O Box . 😃😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m waiting for the anxiety resurgence blamed on all the criticism she got for leaving kids in kids clubs on holidays coupled with flight anxiety. No doubt she will say it’s triggered by the guilt she has from not being able to do enough with the big girlies (anyone else hate that phrase?) hence her renewed need for ‘quality time’. She’d have plenty of quality time if she cut her gym sessions down a bit or went at a more convenient time that didn’t impact on the kids activities (not that they have any!)
Interesting it’s only the big girlies (🙄) she wants to spend quality time with, not the poppilicious feral wild child. And what’s the point in Barry Baltic being a sahd if she’s doing all the school runs, activities etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The ramble about a possible flight anxiety vlog. She doesn't know what works but maybe she'll ask people and see what they say and then we can all try it and then she can make a video.... Oh me, actual research for a change, Rebby? That sounds far too much like hard work.

I wish she'd stop asking for content ideas. She's not going to listen. Her most popular videos were always her morning/evening routines - the ones the average parents can actually relate to, ken?! But no, we'll get more self-care/mental health drivel and a straight-from-her-iPhone-instastories gym vlog.

Reactions: 17
She could choose to work her 3 days spread out over 5 in-between school hours. Let lee look after Popsicle and Florrie when she’s not at nursery and ta-da - Reb you’re free to do school drop offs and picks ups.

She’d need to do what other parents do and fit in the gym either early morning or after the kids go to bed. There will be less time for pottering and mooching but she’s such an ace mum she won’t mind giving up some of her Me Time to dedicate herself to the girls.

Hahahahaha.

Yeah right.

I give it a week and she’ll be back to starting her stories with Slow morning/ pottering/ mooching/ reaching out to the universe for more tat she doesn’t need 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So let me get this straight she has flight anxiety, driving in the dark anxiety, anxiety when she’s being critiscised and just general anxiety if she actually has to move her arse and do anything that isn’t mooching about. Ok Reb that’s a lot you’ve got going on there in your little head isn’t it? So we’ve not had a meltdown this week instead we’ve decided to spin the critiscism on it’s head that she gets about palming her kids off and now she’s going to spend HEAPS of time with them. Poor feral P won’t know what’s hit her being hauled out the arms of the ginger shouty one into the arms of the brown haired sour faced one who can’t seem to look anyone in the eye when she’s talking 🙄 And I get her doing that job so she’s at home with the kids but what’s Lee’s excuse why is he there I mean there is only so much power washing one driveway needs!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Lol see same old crap then different day.

I think shes concerned that people fans other vloggers have been critical of how hands off she is.
So now for 2nd time this year its only april we get the im going to be at school more and the girls will do more activities.
They dont have any clubs other than rainbows.
F starts school this year.

Lee has no clearly defined role.
They dont share school runs shopping cooking and cleaning equally.
Her time management poor.
She seldom films in office as its a tit tip.
Her fashion sense is awful.
Her speed cleans make her out to be even worse and showcase how depressing her house is.
She never has to do a school run or food shop with a toddler.
She missed an assembly
Last min homework and outfits.

How can you have flight anxiety if you fly several times a year quite happily on the way to a free holiday.

I guess ramis free pt sessions must b3 coming to an end.
So spend more time with family an excuse.

Reactions: 17
What was the point of Lee giving up work again? I thought it was so he could do school runs and maintain house while Mrs M does her boss mum thing? I think that it’s becoming clear that both want to do as little as possible for as much reward as possible. I’m not jealous - I sincerely believe that this kind of lifestyle cannot be good for anyone’s mental health long term. But I am angry how unfair life is when types like these seem to often be the ones who get ahead in life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.