Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is utterly unbelievable - she’s got zero intention of doing any of this. She says it for effect and to make it sound like she’s slighty less self centred and selfish than she blatantly is. It’s insulting, most people on here, unfortunately for Reb, remember all her previous iterations of this waffle today and know it never happens. Does she seriously have so little respect or is it that she knows how thick the sheep are that they won’t remember this or question why we’re going round the same old loop again. The YouTube content won’t get better, she can’t be bothered. She won’t do more with the children. She has SO much time she’s completely lost the plot if she thinks she can’t do all she needs to.... she has someone else at home all the time to help and still can’t get organised.

The gym seems to have fallen off the radar....odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Not long out of our local Costco where I spotted Pat the prat and Feral P (affa cute).

Cue some new garden furniture.....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
To be honest how would Lee be able to find employment when his CV consists of ---- Studied some sort of sports at university , his stint on the rigs as what I don't know , probably floor scrubber or toilet cleaner . A SAHD when he actually acts more like Mrs Doubtfire . He's down as director of Mrs Meldrum & Co but what is it he's actually supposed to be directing . I think the big boy needs to go back to school for a few lesson on how to find a job and when Rebs doing the school drop of you'll be able to catch a lift .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG she wants to spend some more time with her kids 🤔🤔🤔
Ooooo I have some “tips” that might help you out Mrs Meldrum:
How about you all go on holiday together; and when you get there rather then dumping all your kids into various child cares, you.... wait for it.... drum roll.... extremely long pause whilst the suspense is killing us............. you spend time with them 😱😱😱
Alternatively, go to the gym in the evening when your children are in bed, and then during the day when they are awake, you can..... wait for it.... more suspense...... you spend some time with them 😱😱😱
OMG and another little tip... set your alarm half an hour before your children get up. Get yourself up washed, showered, dressed, pop your headband in, and then when they wake up, what you can do is..... WAIT FOR IT... you won’t bleeping believe what I am going to say..... But...... SPEND.SOME.TIME.WITH.THEM!!!!
You can thank me later Mrs M 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She doesn’t want to do the school run because she ACTUALLY wants to do it, she’s saying it so she can then complain about being so so busy doing the school run.

Even then, the school run consists of taking just the child attending school. She’s not having to get them all up and dressed and out the door for 8:30am. She can leave Florence & Poppy with Lee should she so wish.

I’m sounding as much a broken record as her, but said for long enough she needs to get that oaf back out working and she would probably find she’d manage her time and have a much better relationship with her children. He’s there so it’s all to easy for her to say nah I need to work. I know plenty of women who all say their routine is best when husband/partner away working they know exactly what needs done and often husband coming back scuppers it 😂 he’s away buying benches at costco - why hasn’t he got Poppy at kinder gym or a play group? Nah instead she’s bleeping papped in a trolley for a wander round the shops.

The two of them have absolutely zero clue.

Reactions: 23
I just don’t understand how she doesn’t have time for the kids and is “so so busy”. The amount of times she says she’s having a slow day or away for a mooch and a coffee. People work full time and still find time to do the school run and spend time with kids. Maybe less time in the gym? I can sense the anxiety card is coming back. Perhaps be more organised with your work will be a good start reb!

Reactions: 12
I got in touch with Dove re her fat shaming tweets. It seems such a terrible “brand ambassador” match when they’re so pro body positivity. I’ll have to wait to see what they say.

Reactions: 34
I’m not sure how she thinks she work so much I never see her working or saying she is and her videos are pants so can’t take her that long!!! Either at the gym or pottering round the house!!! Seems to me she has loads of time to spend with the older two, but she gets her slave (Lee) to do it all!!!! Also funny how she want to start doing school run because her favourite child will soon be starting school so she will be doing school run with Cath and her other friends!! 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 22
And how many times has she asked for content ideas in recent days?! The channel is a cross between the Truman Show and Groundhog Day! My sceptism around how hard vloggers really work is always intensified when they say things like “gonna film a video this afternoon...what would you guys like to see?” What other professions can manage their work on such an ad hoc basis? Perhaps it’s just been so, so long since they have had to genuinely work hard, they actually believe they do work hard (or in Mrs Selldrum’s case, no prior work experience to compare). I have friends who are doctors, nurses, physios, teachers and none of us is complaining about how hard we work to the extent that the vlogging community does! The vloggers doth protest too much me thinks! Reality will bite when the vloggers bubble bursts!

Reactions: 20
So she only wants to work 3 days a week and Lee not work at all. Wtf will they do all day. A few more months and they will have two of their children at school. It doesn't warrant two parents being at home all day every day to look after one 2 year old child. Make your blooming mind up what you want and crack on with it like the rest of us has to. She actually wants to be a lady of leisure with a husband on hand 24/7. If I were him, I would get a job and a career whilst he still can instead of being her lacky so she can pick and choose what she wants when it suits her. Get some self respect Lee.

Reactions: 19
Im calling an ad for something parent related coming up and thats why shes moaning she wants to spend time with the kids, watch this space! It'll be an app, or an activity that helps her organise her so so busy girl boss workload while also ensuring she has time to spend with the little money makers, I mean kids.

She doesn't genuinely want to spend time with them unless they're making her money or getting her freebies. If she did she could with absolute ease!

Reactions: 23
Her sheep obviously think the poor woman is run off her feet and that she doesn't have enough hours in the day to fit everything in to her so so busy life🙄🙄🙄. Why people are so easily taken in by her shite I'll never know🤪🤪.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
When I was younger parents who didn't want to work but would be happy to accept freebies were called SCROUNGERS. Nowadays they are called INFLUENCERS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So Mrs M just wants to be a home bird, oh unless there are #gifted freebie holidays with 24/7 free child care on offer? I think that her recent insta stories show just how far removed from reality they have become and also how unfulfilling this scrounging mismatched #gifted life really is. Who wants to sit in the house all day begging for free stuff and filming your life away at the expense of your children’s childhoods and safety? Maybe it’s time for the Meldrums to rejoin the real world and get a life🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I got in touch with Dove re her fat shaming tweets. It seems such a terrible “brand ambassador” match when they’re so pro body positivity. I’ll have to wait to see what they say.
Can you share the fat shaming tweets I don’t have Twitter.

Reactions: 2
I always laugh when I read how much these people work. Like a Brummy doesn’t even flinch when she calls herself a “full time working mum”. 🤣 And poor old Reb is wanting to cut back to 3 days!? Does anyone remember a time when they were embarrassed to admit that they made a living from doing this? They all tried to make out it was a hobby, or to document their children’s childhoods or to feel connected to other mums. And then all of a sudden they flipped the bleeping switch and started moaning about how hard it is being a “vlogger” and how we couldn’t possibly understand how much work goes in behind the scenes. I’m friends with professional photographers and videographers who do several shoots a week, churning out more content that is of a much higher quality. So what are these women doing that takes up so much time? Is it mostly sitting in front of your email all day pimping out your life to the highest bidder? I’m genuinely interested in what is occupying all their time??

Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice her instagram followers seem to be stagnant on 87.1k? I don’t check the social blade stats, but I’v always been aware of slow growth. However she’s sat at 87.1k for about a fortnight by now. And lee’s been 25.5 for a while. Surely with such an amazing ski trip just been, it should've ranked her up a few more numbers 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
To be honest how would Lee be able to find employment when his CV consists of ---- Studied some sort of sports at university , his stint on the rigs as what I don't know , probably floor scrubber or toilet cleaner . A SAHD when he actually acts more like Mrs Doubtfire . He's down as director of Mrs Meldrum & Co but what is it he's actually supposed to be directing . I think the big boy needs to go back to school for a few lesson on how to find a job and when Rebs doing the school drop of you'll be able to catch a lift .
The boy is a dumpling but to be honest he did alright for being a complete failure at school, he was a production tech offshore.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.