Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Its bad enough calling yourself an author when you can't differentiate between your and you're, but it's shocking when you do it in an advert for an app that teaches CHILDREN to read and spell! How embarrassing for that company, such terrible representation for them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I can't believe put an amazon link for that cherry bakewell shower gel and it's £5 😳 When she gets it from home bargains for about 50p. She really is a piss taking cocunt.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Once again for anyone at the back:

Rebecca LIED about DLP being paid for and then gave an arrogant, non-apology seeking pity when she was finally found out. She SOUGHT to DECEIVE you.

Her Neillson holidays have never been declared as gifted/press pack or anything to suggest they were a commercial partnership.

Her attitude towards this has always been childish and entitled: she doesn’t believe she owes anyone an explanation as to her freebies and paints any criticisers as trolls.

Conclusion: Rebecca Meldrum is toxic, as is her husband and all that perpetuate this flogger culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT THE GYM!!! Honestly I am so sick of hearing her go on and on about it. It is the dullest chat in the world. It’s the equivalent of someone showing you their holiday photos. Bloody boring to everyone who wasn’t there.
Also, eyebrows?? Dear God.... 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

montydonfc

VIP Member
I’ve never known a mother like her. Any other woman the morning of going away on holiday would be getting the children organised, checking the last of the bags are sorted, getting a bag sorted for the car, maybe a snack too for the kids, probably doing a quick run around with the hoover making sure everything’s neat and tidy before leaving the house for a week.

Not our Reb though. Nope - Flossie can get her own hair brushed and Poppy will be left with Mr Muscle Lee while she fucks off to the gym for a quick 45 mins. I guess she’s going to be in full on mum mode though for the whole holiday, tending to the children, keeping them entertained, oh wait that’s right the youngest members of the team will be packed off to Ski School and Nanny Day Care quicker than you can say “would you have a look at that snow! absolutely belting!”

If that was the other way round and Pat was fucking off for a quick look down his hole or a wee tits session himself with Rami she’d have his freshly neutered balls for breakfast.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
M

Member 1126

So, yeah, first day of the holidays and we thought maybe a free lunch and some gifted bowling would be a nice start. Of course the girlies love Dada, Mimi and Nana so, so much that I'll probably just leave them to it and mooch off in search of the holy grail of hairbands. Have I mentioned how toned my head has become since I started getting Rammed on a regular basis? I've had basically zillions of DMs asking how I did it, so, so sweet and supportive of you all.
Of course just last week we were unsure what this week would hold, that's the joy of a PO Box!
You'll see we've had to have words with Dynamite Dave our personal DPD guy. Well when your as popular and famous as moi , you really, really deserve your own personal delivery guy to make sure no one pinches all those lovely press packs on route!
On a side note did you know we have security cameras? Privacy is just so, so important as the girls grow up and of course there's always the potential of using the footage for vlogs and stories when I can't be arsed. Already got Wanker Meld on the case, trialing his rivetting series ......"What's in my hole tonight Laydees?" For a fee we can stream this straight to your DM box, swipe up to try.
Still waiting for the gate and light fitting we'd really, really like.
Ah well guys I'll just keep manifesting it out to the universe and hope Dave comes up trumps before our well deserved ski break!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m not writing this post to get any sympathy but mother’s day is hard for me and reb just doesn’t appreciate it and make the most of what she has! I’ve had four miscarriages and would do anything to be a mummy, some things maybe aren’t meant to be but she infuriates the hell out of me. She has three gorgeous girls and doesn’t appreciate any of what she has. Everything is about her and it comes across like they are an inconvenience. She should be focusing on her family as a priority and should cherish every minute she has! Not everyone is as fortunate as her and and I feel she focuses on all the wrong things! She is just greedy and selfish. Her channel, when she makes the effort is more like QVC and I find her increasingly more unrelateable! I just don’t understand what brands see in her anymore

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I started following reb when the “insta mummies trend” was first gaining traction, didn’t mind her & she wasn’t offensive.. BUT she was the first one that I realised was just AD after AD with no real content, then when the whole ASA/declare gifts etc came about and she did the whole I have anxiety, so, so stressed - talking in her little girls voice I knew I’d been duped!
I get so cross with the nonsense she posts, ill thought out stories & all about me. I’ve given up watching her vlogs as they’re just cringey now.
I get needing me time when you have 3 children (all of mine are pretty much the same age as hers) and it IS exhausting, but she doesn’t actually parent??! She’s completely unrelatable & the more shit she posts about pushes her further away from just being a normal “working” *snort* mummy! (And THAT quiz about who does what - poor Mr M, could he BE anymore emasculated??!)
I honestly think if she actually gives a shit about her brand & wanting to keep up her followers she needs to go back to the drawing board! Be honest, be real, not “ohhh I’ve had a million messages asking where I got this clearly labelled Nike top, swipe up to bring me more ££!” Or forcing the children to play the part, so not fair.
And yes she quite clearly comes on here to read about herself, why not take heed of the feedback from everyone??!
So I’ll end my rant there... being up since 4.30am is not good for me! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 39

montydonfc

VIP Member
Will Pat just do his kids a favour and let them play in fucking peace.

GO FIYAH THATS IT DARLING YOU ARE DOING AMAZING! YOUVE GOT THIIS DARLING!

Lee she’s playing the fucking wii in your living room, not competing in the 100m sprint in the Olympics mate.

Reb was right, he’s a complete and utter wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

asedgyasawedgy

Not posted by me but fair play to this lady for calling her out publicly. She’s absolutely correct in what’s she’s saying and just because it’s aimed at Mrs Selldrum it’s a valid point against all the floggers. But the idiot sheep says ‘just stop watching’ - why so they can continue to be dishonest and pull the wool over everyone else’s eyes?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ems88

Chatty Member
Yea she probably squatted 65kg but it was prob messy looking, bad technique and not deep enough to be classed as a full rep

Be interesting to see when her ‘not gifted’ body transformation course is finished if she carries on paying for 4 sessions a week with Rami!!

Knowing how selfish she is she prob will, surely will cost her a bomb if she’s paying £25/30 an hour!!! But then if she charges £1000 for an ad on a Instagram post and as we know she does so many ads she’s racking it in.

Just shows how unfair this country is I work long 12 night shifts saving lives as a profession and lucky if I earn twice that in a month!! While she sits on her arse doing nothing! Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love my job and wouldn’t change for the world I just wish we all earned more!! Nhs is in major crisis no money no staff etc and you got all this ‘famous’ people earning so much they don’t no what to do with it!!! And I wonder where they all go when there ill or family members ill. 🤓🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Naysayer

Can someone update me on the guinea pigs please. Are they still living at Murder Mansion with the idiots? Have they escaped? Have they met their demise with the Idiots? The last time I saw any signs was several days ago, and there was only one guinea pig in the pen which they'd brought into the playroom. Where's the other one👀. Have they sent it back for bad behaviour?

Any info?😂
Pigs are living their best life at the gym after they were kindly gifted some free sessions ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Queenie

VIP Member
She seems to forget that LEE kept HER for so many years while she got up the duff & stayed home, never having to work. She’d have been fuming if he cast that up to her the way she does with him! Pat provided her with a beautiful home, money to go shopping & allowed her to be a SAHM on HIS salary! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
C460AE72-3185-4850-82E3-133A0D898D28.jpeg

Oh fuck off Reb. We all know you’re desperate to get your kit off and show us how absolutely amazing your new body is. You’ve bored the arse off of everyone for weeks while you acquired your arse so of course you’re going to do a video of your ‘transformation’

• Haha

Viceroy

Ugh the burping/hiccups was vile.

Also, I may have been reading too much into this but did anyone think in yday vlog when they were telling the story about bring on the phone to company about router and Reb was mimicking the staf member was a bit inappropriate? It felt like she was making fun of the woman's accent?! Made me cross anyway...

• Sick
  • Wow