Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth was on the long list if she made it to the shortlist! 😂
It’s like Louise pentland being a nominee for celeb mum of the year....she has a nanny, cleaner etc, always moaning about the kids...yeah mum of the year!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The reason Reb had Poppy was entirely ‘commercial’ it’s evident by the way in which she still pimps that child out selling Ella’s kitchen mush for 4 month olds, even though Poppy is nearly 2. Reb wanted the dolla potential and exposure from pregnancy and a new baby. She is fundamentally lazy - one of the laziest people I’ve come across and she knew she couldn’t cope with the hard work that comes with 3 kids that’s why lee stays home. Reb isn’t a dynamic content creator, she is too stupid and lazy to do a proper job of her ‘you tube career’ I would be mortified if I were her parents - she is a complete fraud and failure as a mum, wife and in her work.
This is my only reassurance - that she is so stupid and lazy that she will be the one who creates her own downfall..... I can’t imagine how or who would seriously want to watch her for anything other than a good laugh these days...her life is farcical, unrelatable, her and Lee are infuriating to watch and she is so self indulgent and self adoring it makes me want to 🤮 she blatantly regrets Poppy from her last nights q&a on stories and yet she wants to be a parenting influencer - don’t the sheep see the hypocrisy here?? What she wants is money at whatever selfish cost....

Reactions: 9
don’t know if this has been posted but blogosphere magazine have shortlisted her for parenting influencer of the year View attachment 9964
All this does is prove how little research has been done into the nominees. The idea of parenting influencer of the year is a joke anyway, we only see what they choose to show and god only knows what kind of parents they are.

Reactions: 14
I think you get a single room after a section anyways? Correct me if I m wrong though x
I definitely didn't either time, on a ward with up to 4 other people both times, also at AMH.
No elective (failed induction) section at the weekend either, I had to wait til Monday morning while Becca got hers on a Saturday because she is so special

I definitely didn't either time, on a ward with up to 4 other people both times, also at AMH.
No elective (failed induction) section at the weekend either, I had to wait til Monday morning while Becca got hers on a Saturday because she is so special
Suppose it depends on the hospital. I got a room after my twins section and they let me stay in there for the whole 5 days I was in! And I’m not ‘special’ 😜

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been chatting with my friend who is a health visitor and she says she doesn’t quite get this whole “mum shaming”. When I had my first I was really glad of any help or advice I got whether it seemed I was being criticized or not. At the end of the day everyone’s parenting styles are totally different but we just said that this mum shaming malarkey is just an excuse so that lazy parents can let their kids run riot half the time and no one is meant to say anything otherwise it’s “mum shaming”. It’s bollocks if my kids are being little shits then I call them out on it lol.

Reactions: 17
I really resent the idea that someone like mrs meldrum is seen as a parenting expert. Apart from the obvious, that she spends very little time looking after her kids....

She constantly invades their privacy exposing them to real risk of furture mental health and personal security.all so she doesnt have to work.hardly the actions of a parenting expert.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The nominations and the nominees are a joke really, everyone should take that as serious as asking the Mccanns to look after your children whilst on holiday🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's packing for their skiing holiday, and of course she's packing her gym stuff🙄🙄😴😴😴😴. I never doubted for one minute that she wouldn't😂.

So with the two older girlies dumped in ski club, and no doubt Poppy dumped in nursery, she'll be as free as a bird to ski, go to the gym etc etc, and maybe catch up for an hour over dinner with her children🙄🙄🙄. That's if she can manage it🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I read those Family life comments. All very true (well not Carol and Cath!). Tittlers - I do recognise the writing style of a couple of you on there though. You may not particularly care about being traced (or perhaps you don’t use your real profile) but just wanted to point it out.

Reactions: 9
I’m about 7 pages behind so sorry if this has already been said but regarding Poppy..... I honestly think she just wanted another sweet spoken, quiet, reserved child and got a shock when she got a little girl with real confidence and personality. (That’s not be being unkind to Safiyah or Florence as their personalities are perfect as they are) but I honestly think she just wants a quiet life. She just seems like an inconvenience to her and it’s not what she expected. To have a child with such confidence and happiness is a gift yet she just keeps referring to her negatively as feral and wild. No Reb, she’s just a child who doesn’t do what you want her to do and sit there nicely like a performing monkey! If that’s feral and wild come and see my youngest daughter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it safe to come back yet? Have we stopped discussing maternity hospitals? 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think it's a bit harsh to call her a complete failure as a mum. The children are well fed, clothed and taken care of and luckily Lee is a very attentive parent. I do have a couple of friends who idolised their children as babies, but then weren't so great once they left the babyhood stages. I do think Anna Sacconne is a bit like that as well. She gives them her absolute undivided attention for the first 12 months and then it seems that Johnathan takes over. I do think that 'Rebs' would be completely useless if Lee still worked away and would probably have had a complete breakdown by now. Probably not the right kind of person to be up for parent of the year though, I do agree.

Reactions: 8
I have a close relative who was working on the NICU the week Poppy was in. She didn't know who the famous"Mrs Meldrum" was until she realised people were treating her as some sort of celebrity. She mentioned that a lot of her colleagues were pandering around Reb until they got into trouble from a senior who said no one should be getting special treatment. Also said that, compared to other parents, Reb was hardly in NICU with Poppy and always appeared with a full face of make up (for the photo opportunities I'm guessing :rolleyes:).

Reb said on a previous VLOG/insta story that she wanted to stay in hospital as long as possible as it was like a holiday for her and she loved the food! Anything for freebie meals and to get away from your Children eh Reb?!

*Edited as thought of another thing as we are on hospital chat...on the Florrie birth video she said something like god knows how long we will be waiting as there's always a lot of "dicking around" on the Westburn Ward. I appreciate a lot of peoples experiences at AMH aren't great, but it really gets on my tits that Reb comes across to have ZERO respect for the NHS or NHS workers.
Presuming this is true, what a fake, ungrateful, selfish witch 🤬

I still can’t believe she actually told some one not to have a third and had no positives to say about poppy!!

So so many women would give their arm for a child. Reb strikes me as one of those people that suddenly gains a ton of confidence from the gym, has an affair and leaves her husband and kids And starts acting like a teenager again.
Watch this space..... Without a doubt.

Thanks. Becky’s clearly had a big foot stomping tantrum about it then!
Was good whilst it lasted 😂😂😂 it's been ages since people have been able to comment freely about Verruca.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.