Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Upstairs getting some peace to get ready - after a ramming and a "shower". Those kids really are just one huge inconvenience, aren't they?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No way is she able to squat 65kg. Absolute bollocks
She'll have a shot on the grid by this afternoon of her running round the grounds with Pat across her shoulders, squatting loooooow as she goes, hairband clamped round her twiglet legs for a wee bit of added resistance! After all he's " only 75kg" 🤣
Good, fast, progress due to Rami pushing her on, it's only the other week she had light, training plates which have obviously improved her form no end.............🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she say 'kay-gees' instead of kilograms? Does she not know that's what it stands for??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just walked through Johnstone gardens where there is a memorial service for the 10 year anniversary for the super puma that crashed and claimed 16 lives. Made me think of them and their totally insensitive vlog about his non near fatal accident. I hope to god he doesn't mention it today and try to compare the two but then again with those two gormless fools anything is possible.

• Sad
Wtf is she doing painting on those brows! Quick, someone kindly gift her a clue on how to draw on something other than slugs with brow products clearly too dark for her natural colour!

And no surprise she's upstairs getting "peace" while everyone else cleans up downstairs, of course Princess Grabecca doesn't clean and tidy with the peasant folk.

Lazy bint
She is so thick that she has no idea what she sounds like, I don't even have time to have a proper shower before I head out with my toddler...never mind 2 hour sesh at the gym and make up. Admits she is hiding in her room when all her minions do the tiding.

Reactions: 9
Nah she would be able to! I used to squat 60 after I’d been training a few month! Defo can’t now though!
Depends on if thats a PB for max one rep or for reps too. Can she do one crappy squat with 65kg or is she able to do nice controlled deep squats for a proper set. All factors to consider.

Reactions: 5
Why does she say 'kay-gees' instead of kilograms? Does she not know that's what it stands for??
That’s the language they use at the gym, my personal trainer and all the other ones say it too, I think it’s shorter than actually saying kilogrammas, but they all say it😊

Reactions: 3
“Easter holidays here. I’ve just spent a couple of hours away from the inconveniences with my PT lifting 65kgs...” zzzzz (why doesn’t she call him by his name? Is it to avoid declaring?)

“Now I’m upstairs having some peace away from the inconveniences, doing my make up. As I say, not brand loyal, so flogged those hashtag kindly gifted bare minerals make up and using my manky old Boujoirs foundation before going for lunch with Pat the inconveniences and the two babysitters. Can’t wait to get back to the gym tomorrow”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT THE GYM!!! Honestly I am so sick of hearing her go on and on about it. It is the dullest chat in the world. It’s the equivalent of someone showing you their holiday photos. Bloody boring to everyone who wasn’t there.
Also, eyebrows?? Dear God.... 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s delusional if she believes even the loyal sheep give a hoot about her gym sessions. It’s not fun for anyone hearing about/ watching other people work out - especially someone who clearly doesn’t understand what she’s talking about 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
So, yeah, first day of the holidays and we thought maybe a free lunch and some gifted bowling would be a nice start. Of course the girlies love Dada, Mimi and Nana so, so much that I'll probably just leave them to it and mooch off in search of the holy grail of hairbands. Have I mentioned how toned my head has become since I started getting Rammed on a regular basis? I've had basically zillions of DMs asking how I did it, so, so sweet and supportive of you all.
Of course just last week we were unsure what this week would hold, that's the joy of a PO Box!
You'll see we've had to have words with Dynamite Dave our personal DPD guy. Well when your as popular and famous as moi , you really, really deserve your own personal delivery guy to make sure no one pinches all those lovely press packs on route!
On a side note did you know we have security cameras? Privacy is just so, so important as the girls grow up and of course there's always the potential of using the footage for vlogs and stories when I can't be arsed. Already got Wanker Meld on the case, trialing his rivetting series ......"What's in my hole tonight Laydees?" For a fee we can stream this straight to your DM box, swipe up to try.
Still waiting for the gate and light fitting we'd really, really like.
Ah well guys I'll just keep manifesting it out to the universe and hope Dave comes up trumps before our well deserved ski break!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's not only her muscles that's getting pumped up is her bloody confidence . She's sure grew a set a balls -- pulling up their PO Box guy , getting cheeky with wanker Lee , and actually admitting getting peace from the girlies . Oh I'm putting on the face while they're giving the house a quick blast and no doubt it's your bloody mess . First day off school holidays and we're away for lunch with the big mumma's then bowling as not doubt she'll have a busy week ramming it before the free holiday

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.