Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bittersweetsymphony

Bet you Lee is the type of wanker that the whole plane hears all the way there “Darce dahling come see Daddy not long now we will be in THE ALPS”. Can just imagine him swishing down the alps like a low rent milk tray man 🙄 anyway it’ll be good for his ADHD for him to get out and do more than power wash his drive, do the school run the weekly shop and stick a broom up his arse and sweep the floor. Oh and he’s defo the type of knob that claps when the plane lands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Bittersweetsymphony

“where do you get your eyebrows done Mrs M”. Fucking Sesame Street by the looks of them. She’s eyebrows like Count von count. Aye she uses a cheap and cheerful kit cause she buys it with her own money. No making it rain money when she has to buy her own stuff only when it’s gifted. Modern day gypsies that lot “cross my palm with silver and I’ll tell you any old bollocks you want to hear”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Really86

This is an observation more than a criticism, there seems to be a lot of members here who are very local to the Meldrums ( one reason I think they have so many threads), there seems to be a lot of very local chat at times which isn't relevant to the thread & derails it quite a bit - extensive discussions about local private schools, local days out they could be going on (can end up being akin to the Scottish Tourist Board), now the layout & residency policy of the local maternity hospital, for me this chat is not that interesting as I don't even live in the same country, I may be the only one but thought I'd mention it

Reactions: 33

Anita

Not relevant to this thread but, Happy Mother’s Day to whomever is celebrating today😊

Reactions: 32

Bernie

Chatty Member
I can't believe she has the actual balls to say she's left the girlies at home because Lee's got golf and I've to watch them on my own this afternoon . Are you for real , what kind of mother are you 😠😠😠
I would love to plant your head in that composs but I'd be frightened you 'd grow into a bigger areshole than you already are . Away home am appreciate what you've been blessed with you horrible , ungrateful beast of a woman

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Remember when they were getting off the plane one gifted time and someone stopped her to say how well behaved her “girlies” were “didn’t they meld? Didn’t they say that to me?” *smug look*

😈 I preferred the time she got puked on. “Don’t I tattle? Don’t I prefer that?”

I wonder which kind of plane trip it will be this time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No Joules #gifted mention on her stories then. I just keep watching her thinking wow it’s only a matter of time before this will all go tits up. She may call tattlers trolls but at the end of the day our lives won’t change we will still have our jobs and income. Hers is on very thin ice.....

UPDATE - she’s read tattle and updated her stories to gifted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Awhenny

VIP Member
Let's face it though, every day is a relaxing day for rebs! She is not exactly pushed and in need of some "self care". Different story if lee worked all week or including a Saturday and then went out and got smashed leading to a ruined mothers day with them not being able to do anything.
Plus, going by her vlogs, he is the one that gets up every day with them (obviously cos she earns more than him🙄) so if anyone deserves a lie in its him! He is a twat but at least he isn't on stories calling her a wanker when she was on her weekend away or her many nights out!

• Angry
  • Sick

Goodpup

Reb, we all know how busy you are with all your mooching and pottering, so feel free to copy and paste the following for the inevitable ad that's coming up:

"The biggest and middlest girlies have been having so so much fun playing on the old Wii so I was so so happy when Game gifted us a Nintendo Switch!! I absolutely love it!! What games do you enjoy playing (I am so so interested in your responses, definitely not asking to show brands how much my sheep bleat when I ask them to)"

Make sure you pair that caption with a photo you took three weeks ago of the kids going for a walk - no one will notice that it has feck all to do with the product.

Your* welcome!

*I know you aren't familiar with the word you're so I just wanted to make sure you could understand

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Her advice for thinking of having a third child is “don’t do it”. Sums it all up in three words. Very sad.

• Sad
  • Wow

freckleface94

and the feet are now safely off the dashboard - cause she 'got' so many messages telling her the dangers....

...Not that you read here and saw all the comments about the dangers.

Hi Reb 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Sorry to say, but I absoooolutely refuse to cut Becky Meldrum any slack!! I don’t think she’s had any trouble bonding with poppy, more a case of now she’s harder work Becky can’t be arsed! She is IMO very self centred, very selfish and at any opportunity will be away from the girls. I’m sure she will use anxiety/ptsd or something as an excuse, but I just think she’s too bloody lazy to look after them. Sadly for her as they get older it gets harder! I’ve just come through teenage years and believe me, under 12s are a doddle! Becky needs to get a grip fast.

• Heart

Pumkinspice

Today’s video is awful.
Plus the golden question out of Safiyah’s mouth- why were you filming us?!
Hmmmmm- so much to get from that statement.

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Poppy waking up and shouting for daddy. Of course she's shouting for him because at 20 months old the poor girl knows it's a waste of her breath to Shout for Reb. She's usually too busy having "me time" 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
M

Member 1126

All this time on the Wii..........was it not just last week she limited " screen time" to educational things such as Reading Eggs? 🤔
Yes the weather is bad, but would this not be the time to crack open the mother/ daughter supply of crafty bits, or maybe sit quietly for 20 minutes and complete a nice, interactive book that somebody so, so kindly created, in a truly inspirational manner that you could do now together, then keep forever..........😈

• Haha
Reactions: 28