Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The overly false picture of the kids eating ice cream. She’s the only one smiling in the photo. ‘Oo look at me actually parenting my kids for once’ yes Edgy, well done, pat on the back for doing what every other parent does seven days a week 🙄

Reactions: 16
You gotta love how easy the lies roll off Rebs tongue in the garden centre she says guess what I'm going to be doing? Then back at the house Pat shows everyone it's clearly Kazza doing the plants ffs Reb! she lies about everything it's very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£160 quid for a couple of pots and a few pansies. They saw her coming. She would have been better buying that beautiful plant instead as it was a real statement piece. Go to the local car boot and buy some pansies for a couple of quid and paint a couple of terracotta pots.

Reactions: 15
She’s an absolute idiot. She’s put the climbing clematis in a pot with no where for it to climb to? Once the deer and rabbits have had their tea there won’t be much left of that so called ‘£160’. And what’s with the giant puce plastic pots - seriously the most dreadful tat, especially against the pale pink/peach rendered walls of the house. Those plants/pots sum up Reb, her house and personal style. Cheap, nasty, mishmash, no class and zero idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The overly false picture of the kids eating ice cream. She’s the only one smiling in the photo. ‘Oo look at me actually parenting my kids for once’ yes Edgy, well done, pat on the back for doing what every other parent does seven days a week 🙄
I don't think she went to the ice cream shop herself with the girls 🤔

Reactions: 8
I'm not on her insta so missed garden centre/ice cream.
Also been bit busy my husband works most weekends so been busy parenting 4 kids taking them out solo because it's a lovely day and I want to spend time with them .

What no lovely terracotta pots?
Her parents doing gardening.
Why choose to do garden when uts mainly lees domain and he's golf/rangers game.
If they get eaten and look tacky in pots then wasted money.

That gardens vast .
Huge size
£160 Is a drop in the ocean.

That local ice cream shop doing well.
Dident she take Brett the Canadian for ice cream last week.

Baffled why sheep can't sèe how she evades her kids and hardly lifts a finger.

Reactions: 4
She would’ve been better off at B&Q or Homebase .. dobbies is ok for the cafe, but expensive for plants..

Also why couldn’t she do the planting WITH the kids?? It’s fun for them!

Reactions: 11
Have I missed something is there only one guinea pig now?
It’s probably frozen to death outside that’s why she has moved them inside. Watch this space she will have them just ping through hoops tomorrow to prove to us all Rosie is still alive lol.

Reactions: 5
Have I missed something is there only one guinea pig now?
I wondered about that too. Which one got stuck in the hay bale or something and was squealing and trying to get free and she said it could have been stuck all night? Maybe it damaged itself and died.

Reactions: 1
No run down of the golf ⛳⛳ I take it you played pish . Maybe one to many Brew Dog's you were drinking out on the course put you off your game . He's been auffy quiet today I wonder if he's back in bed with the Man Flu or getting excited for his famous team playing tomorrow . I hope the girlies enjoyed their day with mum as it will be a while before they get to do that again

Reactions: 4
Just because the other one appears to have disappeared off the face of the earth!
Probably been returned to " The Farm of the Guinea Pig Man" for failing its Instagramworthyness test and also for not settling down within it's alloted timeframe and therefore being " too feral" with the girlies! Something more docile/ drugged will be along shortly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So on a random note ad deals I think majority via channel mum.

Noticed Katie Ellison and Kate murnane doing Tesco recently so wonder if Mrs m start going on about Tesco home wares soon

Kate murnane got bloom and wild flowers

So maybe same pr agency used channel mum.

Kate has 121k insta followers and think 3 x the you tube subscribers.

So many same deals as edgy.

She has real with next
Olay

Recent costs ad.

Next official.

Hopefully reb won't bore is with any more multi vitamins

Wonder if boot buddy Tesco and Costa ads coming up again.
Although looked like the costa one involved a trip something edgy dislikes doing as flights to london so expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not relevant to this thread but, Happy Mother’s Day to whomever is celebrating today😊

Reactions: 32
Although I have spent a number of years without my mum on Mother’s day and really dreaded the day every year. Now being a mum myself has put a positive spin on the day ❤

Saying that I had s lovely long lie till half 7 today as opposed to 5am - I notice Reb is still in bed at 9.30 - lazy bam!

Reb It is Mother’s Day afterall - a day to spend with your children. Not a day to hide from them 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Happy mother’s day to you all 💐. Mr Meldrum has a hang over and it’s mother’s day. Thought he was unwell. Surely if your that unwell you wouldn’t be out on the piss. You’d have thought he’d stay sober and try enjoy a family day out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.