Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today was a hard one – really REALLY hard. Legs shaking from the moment she walked in until the moment she left. I’m starting to think £25 a go for 2 hours of leg shaking isn’t too bad after all… 🤣:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought she said ages ago that the "big girlies" are allowed to play out the front u supervised as it's all enclosed?! They can't possibly need a gate?! 😠 the fact they let poppy toddle about out there and not actually watch her knowing they could have any random coming up the drive (never mind a speeding delivery guy!) Makes me rage! They don't deserve kids if they can't be arsed to look after them properly!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yea she probably squatted 65kg but it was prob messy looking, bad technique and not deep enough to be classed as a full rep

Be interesting to see when her ‘not gifted’ body transformation course is finished if she carries on paying for 4 sessions a week with Rami!!

Knowing how selfish she is she prob will, surely will cost her a bomb if she’s paying £25/30 an hour!!! But then if she charges £1000 for an ad on a Instagram post and as we know she does so many ads she’s racking it in.

Just shows how unfair this country is I work long 12 night shifts saving lives as a profession and lucky if I earn twice that in a month!! While she sits on her arse doing nothing! Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love my job and wouldn’t change for the world I just wish we all earned more!! Nhs is in major crisis no money no staff etc and you got all this ‘famous’ people earning so much they don’t no what to do with it!!! And I wonder where they all go when there ill or family members ill. 🤓🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
With you on that one. Know your foundation can get messy but I wipe mine on a regular basis and I’m not showing to a load of sheep 🐑🐑
Exactly, but I can just imagine that she leaves it like that and doesn't bother even putting the top back on it. We all know how untidy and lazy she is😂

Reactions: 5
They both rather quiet today.
Thourght Monday was fave day.
She's at the gym with rami
Now it's 1st of April she can post her match faves/freebies.
No weather forecast or whats in my hole update.

're internet I guess it's because they surrounded by woods and fairly rural that signal is low.
We have a router upstairs and booster box downstairs.
I just sang Brummie Mummies ‘what’s in the box’ song but with ‘what’s in Lees hole’ 😕

• Haha
OMG...those eyebrows look like demented caterpillars 🐛 🐛 . Just waiting for them to start crawling away😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so so so grateful I decided to have a lazy day today and not got to cadonas with my youngest.. could you imagine wanting a nice day out bowling and all you hear is them shouting “yay darce, come of fiya” to the same child.. also isn’t she a bit old for the ramp?
And WHY does she have one of those bloody headbands on? Maybe she’s trying to get her mum to like her......🤔

• Haha
OMG😂, they're all at bowling and Lee is shouting and shrieking really loudly. The man's a complete knob😂😂. I'm so glad I'm not playing next to them. I wish somebody would go up to him and tell him to calm down😂😂😂😂, or better still, kick him up the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly, but I can just imagine that she leaves it like that and doesn't bother even putting the top back on it. We all know how untidy and lazy she is😂
Slovenly.... the clothes on the floor, all the doors and drawers left hanging open.....

Safiyah/Darcy has a matching headband on....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That guy is an absolute fricken toss bag , I'd be totally embarrassed to even acknowledge I know him never mind be with him . Please , please if any of him chums are reading this get him some help .
I hope somebody accidentally pushes him down they ski slopes or an avalanche swipes him into orbit . She summed him up in 1 ---- A WANKER

• Haha
I thought she said ages ago that the "big girlies" are allowed to play out the front u supervised as it's all enclosed?! They can't possibly need a gate?! 😠 the fact they let poppy toddle about out there and not actually watch her knowing they could have any random coming up the drive (never mind a speeding delivery guy!) Makes me rage! They don't deserve kids if they can't be arsed to look after them properly!
She has pretty much just said ; we need to get a gate so the girls can play in the garden, and we don't have to bother watching them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Urgh. Glad we didn’t decide to go bowling today. Imagine being beside them and all you can hear is him screaming at the children? What a tit.

Why on Earth is Go Florriiiiieeee not wearing bowling shoes? What if a bowling ball was to drop on her little toes? Oucha!

Reactions: 12
I have real issues with people who name their kids high fluting fancy names then shorten them. For instance my Brothers kid is called Cadence (his wife’s a bit like Reb has tickets on herself) they call her Cady. I’m like FFS just call her by her name!!! Notice Kazza side stepped the bowling I mean can you imagine her putting her fingers in holes that hoardes of other common people had been before her 🙄 She must be as frigid as Reb lol.

Urgh. Glad we didn’t decide to go bowling today. Imagine being beside them and all you can hear is him screaming at the children? What a tit.

Why on Earth is Go Florriiiiieeee not wearing bowling shoes? What if a bowling ball was to drop on her little toes? Oucha!
Or worse what if little “go Florrie” got a dose of athletes foot off of us horrible Aberdeen folk that had worn the shoes before her. A broken toe is a small price to pay for body swerving that lol. Quite frankly I wouldn’t mind if Reb had perfect hygiene but she doesn’t. The build up of dry shampoo in her hair is rank some days just cause she canna be assed washing it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not posted by me but fair play to this lady for calling her out publicly. She’s absolutely correct in what’s she’s saying and just because it’s aimed at Mrs Selldrum it’s a valid point against all the floggers. But the idiot sheep says ‘just stop watching’ - why so they can continue to be dishonest and pull the wool over everyone else’s eyes?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.