Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCuthbo

Question- is it possible to be blocked from seeing comments but not her vlog? I was reading them earlier and now i cant see any

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I think she has blocked me on Instagram which is weird. I have never commented on her posts. I had a look on my daughters account and I can’t see her on there either?

Last edited:

becca N

I get the clapping if it’s been a very turbulent flight. but aviation is the most safest form of travel and to clap At the end of it. You find it happens on most holiday flights when people are let out on holiday once a year! Those who travel frequently for work etc just don’t flinch and get on off the plane and just get on with their day
true i only clap now if weve had a bad flight and its been touch and go on the landing

Grayson

VIP Member
I think you get a single room after a section anyways? Correct me if I m wrong though x
I had one of my children by section (not in Scotland though, but I never got a private room) straight from post surgery recovery which was a shared room to a normal post delivery ward. X

Star_seeker

I think you get a single room after a section anyways? Correct me if I m wrong though x
I definitely didn't either time, on a ward with up to 4 other people both times, also at AMH.
No elective (failed induction) section at the weekend either, I had to wait til Monday morning while Becca got hers on a Saturday because she is so special