Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bernie

Chatty Member
He may be a WANKER but what's new . You're not his mother so get out your scratcher and be a mother to your own girlies . BBQ for Daddies birthday and a day for YOUR mother and you'll still sit on your fat arse expecting everyone to run after you .

Another Rant ----- I've been absolutely disgusted with all these companies that have been sending free gifts to all these Mummy Vloggers just for a bit of publicity , Shame on you all .

Reactions: 28

When her story started with "happy mothers day to.." I genuinely thought she was gonna say "all of the mums watching" or the people in her life who mother her but no, she said "happy mother's day to me" Duh. And then a 3 story run down about her gym activity. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Sick

Balls

I’d honestly be worried about how detached she is from her kids if I was Lee or her family. I really think she is suffering from ptsd/pnd from poppy being born. I think she regrets having Poppy and only did it to keep the viewers and attention. She’s out of her depth with three kids. And two of them are easy kids! What’s sad is that they are going to be able to see this from the videos one day. She enjoyed the new baby stage but from when poppy was around 6 months old she changed. It’s actually sad to see.

• Wow

Mummy442

VIP Member
She really can t stand spending time with her kids! This morning she s ‘escaped’ as she ll be with them all from 12 o clock as lee is out!

Imagine being so open about not wanting to spend time with your own children or feel you are ‘stuck’ with them. She is becoming very far removed from the mum she used to be years ago. X

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Honestjoe

She’s even claiming she doesn’t know why stories cut her off before it snaps to today with same clothes but new nails...she must think people are so so stupid. It’s frankly fucking insulting Rebecca...you barrel scraping scumbag. Rant over....for now. She is a compulsive liar

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
What the hell was that video tonight all about? Was it a re-upload as I feel like she’s gone on about Elemis, gym leggings and the bloody menstrual cup for months now. What a bag of shit. She is so unoriginal it’s embarrassing.

Also “did he try to commit suicide, did he not try to commit suicide” 🤔🙈🙈 FFS.
In the words of chandler bing “are you actually saying these words out loud”?

Silly silly little girl.

• Heart

Bittersweetsymphony

It’s well known that she’s going on holiday and she’s hyper cause she’s being suspiciously nice to her children 🤔 grinning into their faces and cuddling them. She’s like the child catcher lulling them into a false sense of security then bam after the hols over they’ll be packed back off to that twat Meld to look after to let her galavant about like little lady Fauntleroy! It’s not going to last forever it’s not sustainable and what are the pair of them going to do for a living then?? Mind you Lee could always do an Avon round or something. At this point “yer da selling Avon” is probably less embarrassing for the kids then watching him make a proper c*** of himself daily with that voice and fake laugh.

• Haha

inspirespirit

So, over 100 thousand people know they are away from their home from today. Not only are they invalidating their insurance but they are putting any housesitter they may have at risk. Most burglars will realise it is probably one woman housesitting (generally the mother). That would be a pushover for any burglar. I would most certainly not be happy housesitting a home where they have broadcast they are away and I am speaking as someone who used to professionally house and dogsit for people a few years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Redbreast

VIP Member
Oh yes Lee’s go fiya, goooo florriiieee, hello coco, well would you look at that, oucha, bad boy, beastie, ya belter, what a glorious day it is, would ya look at ma babe of a wife/worldie persona is not the Lee we see when he passively aggressively inboxes women have a lovely Christmas and directs his followers over to the Kelly the bees knees rant about people asking if her book was gifted. “Sad individuals folks” and his replies on genuine questions and deleted every Tom, dick and Harry who has a question or opinion. No-one can keep up that “ggoooooo fllllooorrriieeee” persona forever. Whenever i see him bouncing on the trampoline and laughing “gooooo fiyah” it seems so forced. I wonder what it’s like when the cameras are off and if the children notice the difference. Think he’s a petulant child/lapdog/dogsbody. He’s a good dad in that his life revolves around those girls but an atrocious one for using them to pay his bills. He actually irritates me more than Grabecca, his voice is so grating and he’s such a big baby. No idea how he puts up with being spoken to like shit by her and bossed around though. No way i would like it if my hubby spoke to me the way she does him 🤷‍♂️

• Sick
  • Haha
M

Member 1126

"I don't know what we'll be doing in Edinburgh, meeting up with my sister....."
Then I would reckon it'll be straight to Anthropologie.
"Look Lee, it's the hairband of dreams, don't I look a total edgy babe in it, don't I Lee, don't I Lee. It's my birthday soon, isn't it Lee, ISN'T IT???"
It'll be like bloody Gollum and his ring! She'll be spotted on George Street stroking it and muttering "My Precious", by next week it'll be left behind in the kindly gifted chalet or chucked in a pile of tatt in her "office"
And poor wee Meld will have nae pocket money left for his holiday shandies or for weeks to come 😢

Hope it's bloody sold out ! 😈

Good that she's following this thread all the way from The Villaaaaage to Edinburger though 😋

• Haha
  • Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
Pottering today again I see...loves a good potter our Reb. Lee being hungover 🤣 get in there ya wee belter! Go and enjoy a well needed escape, I mean night out, with yuuur chums! You bloody well deserve it. Tattle points for making Reb do something for once....on Mother’s Day 😂

• Haha

Genevieve

Did anyone notice in yesterday's stories when R went to get little Poppy up from her nap Poppy said "cheese" when she saw R.It stuck me as sad...

• Sad
  • Wow

Rubynoodle

Oh do fuck off Carol! The old “you’re all jealous trolls” as usual in that article. Very well rounded and honest reply where that woman shared an account of how influencers and Mrs meldrum affected her personally. There’s absolutely no excuse for them to not do their job properly, it’s quite clear - stop flouting the rules, declare freebies they are so so fortunate to receive BE HONEST and stop pretending they’re some rich high flying affluent family when they’re as chav as they come. They’re nothing more than modern day door to door sellers. Nothing to be jealous of, they’re puppets on a string!

Bittersweetsymphony

She’s just so self absorbed and full of her own self importance. She’s the only person I know who actually doesn’t see any flaws at all in herself. I remember in a vlog her and Lee were walking through Aberdeen and they were going up Belmont Street making faces saying how they didnt like Aberdeen and it was an awful city. Well all I can say to that is if she doesn’t like it don’t come through cause quite frankly she would look like a massive cunting knob walking through town filming herself talking shit to herself. And secondly if Lee walks over the bridge he will find himself back in Torry where he fucking came from but he certainly hasn’t inherited the sense of pride in their work that comes from being a Torry loon cause he doesn’t work. Also he would get a right doing in if he strolled into Torry shouting “Florenco dahling” or standing at the door shouting “bye Steffers” like some kind of special case. He’s defo got ADHD.

Lol at them using a retractable workman's measuring tape to measure the girls for dresses. Surely Edgy has been kindly gifted a sewing kit with a proper measuring tape at some point 😂. Also "slow-mo" cereal pouring. Now I've seen it all ...

lol thought that too 🤣🤣 Reminded me of that Joke you know the one. How many Uni graduates does it take to measure a kid for a dress. Fucking bunch of tots those measurements will be all to fuck would be ok to use that if they were planning building a wall around the kid but not for clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“And my chums said, “just buy them. You work hard. You never treat yourself.””

Is it April fools day again?

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
If lee went back to work imagine how much more relatable they would suddenly become. I’m not saying he should go back to the rigs 3 weeks a time, even a Monday-Friday job. He’d Get his manhood back and reb would have to be a mum again 🙈 win win!
Anyone else feel like she can’t stand him either. To be fair he’s so ‘saft’ he makes me feel more of a man! (29 year old female here!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Queenie

VIP Member
“Hard work” is putting in long hours in a proper job, maybe nursing, labouring, in a call centre 9 hours a day, standing serving in a shop 6 days a week etc. When will these floggers (& I include Katie Ellison!) realise that taking nice photos, writing a few words online & making the odd 10-minute video is NOT “hard work”?! 😡
They wouldn’t know “hard work” if it bit them on their skinny asses! 🙄

Reactions: 25