Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it looks like weeks worth content filmed was all a lie.

She filmed room makeover
A favourites video
And todays awful vlog.

Lee's mum has poppy all day so happy days.
She hardly saw poppy that day as lee took her to park bathed and put her to bed.
She maybe saw her briefly when mooching in her love seat.
Lee also did shopping and cooking
As well as sorting out the internet.

The girls can't be that fussy mine wouldent have ate that and seemed weird combination.
I would still be hungry after that as the salmon looked tiny.
Dident see much of office as I expect its proper mess.
Even downstairs theres things all over the floor.
Her moaning about internet on landing was painful I bet she like that all the time whinge whinge and barks orders at lee is it fixed yet lee?
So fed up that blooming headscarf she seems wear daily.
Every thing much less orange on video.
5 ski jackets per child way too much.
Looks like poppy is going.
I still don't see the appeal in that house.
Really hate the fitted wardrobe.
Sorry to say it but poppys room was nothing special or amazing.
By her very own admission most of it was gifted.
It was like a sneaky ad for that star constellation pic as think its new as Katie Ellison was advertising it recently.
Weird how Florence has a book case hut as doesnt when s can actually read.
Florrie gets the newer furniture and more expensive better quality sticker on her waĺl she did make it sound like s room not as good.
It was really boring.
She will never make it big on insta with interiors.

I keep thinking whats in it for Rami.
Unless you live local you wouldent use him or the unit.
Rami was at Gleneagles wonder if it was gifted.
Why film her every workout.
He seldom films lee.

But then you look at his followers its almost as much as hers.
He's an influencer in his own right.
Is it just to gain followers.
Some odd movement numbers on his insta like 4800 gain 1 day then losing hundreds some days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's doubtful they've bought it with their own money, so it's obviously been kindly gifted from some idiot😂
But let's be thankful! 👍I thought she was going to be in a future Olympics as the fastest ever teenager on that wee bike!🥇🥇🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 18
During the week it looked like she was wearing one of those necklaces that all the instamummies were gifted from posh Totty and she didn’t declare that either if it was one of them. But what’s new eh. And Florence asking her to take a picture of the card she made for Steph and she was too busy admiring herself and talking into the camera to notice.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just regarding the star constellation pics from the nights each of the girls were born, they have them ages, they were in the old house, Katie Ellison was advertising a map based pic so for once not an undeclared ad (although I'm sure at least one of them was gifted at the time)

Reactions: 3
Tonight's vlog where she wonders into F's bedroom and goes "which child is this?" actually made me cringe. She seems so disconnected from her own children at the moment.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'll be glad when this whole Ramming experience is over , every fricken detail it's now getting boring .
Oh ! How productive I can be with being child free , your permanently child free so what's your secret for being over productive today , ( is it because you had a good Ramming this morning )
Lee asking if Da Da can have a bit of your lolly , for God's sake she 4years old y nugget .
If Lee's mum is planning on moving they're lives will be truly F?????? , it will be hard for the girlies as you can see they love their Nana . Her excuse for loosing followers cause Lee's singing sectarian songs , maybe so but it's probably because people can't be arsed watching you Ramming it , abandoning your kids , talking utter piss day in day out .
We're picking dresses for the girl's . Overtaking Steph's day . I wonder if Steph's will regret asking the girl's as Reb's getting her neb in an usual

Reactions: 14
Is it just me who noticed how Safiyah keeps shying away from the camera or doesn’t turn round when she’s called? Poor girl having a camera shoved in her face 24/7 all for her parents to grab freebies and make money. Surely your child’s happiness should be more important?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The hiccups in that video made me heave so badly - absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Wondered if both off them trying to get a new social scene with gym.

As reb speaks to emily(the muddy mummy) she has ben as her personal trainer.
Ben's co owner ex athlete think went to school with Reb.
He goes snowboarding and is engaged according to his insta.
He also did the beast race which I thourght lee also did.

Reb never appears on ramis squares only his stories.
She's also not on the unit insta.
She's probably escaped the kids least 2hours today .

It would be sad if lees mum left.
As thourght it was said on here That her house was on the market and she has a place in Spain.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.