Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what weight is she using here?! 5kg? 10kg? No muscle is going to get gained using the smallest weight on the “I can’t remember what it’s called machine”

Funny after all that boasting yesterday!
She was flinging them about like nobody’s business! Terrible.

Looks like it was on the first weight, so could be 5kg increments. So pretty much nothing. The assisted machines like that are much easier than free weights.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Mummy Monologue would think about Reb’s comments on having a third child are.

This is why I can’t understand Tanya doing a follow Friday previously in homage to Mrs Me.

The Q&A’s are tiresome. It’s all just a snapshot of the things Mrs Me wants to talk about: how amazing she is doing at the gym, what she does at the gym, how amazing she is looking thanks to the gym, how her anxiety has been cured thanks to the gym and how she’s so looking forward to the family holiday where the girls will be papped off to ski school and her and Lee can just be silly and have some time together. How joyous, that’s a family holiday right there for you folks! 😏

Poor Nana, how will she feel knowing her Primark Christmas Party dresses aren’t good enough for Boden/Joules/Next only Safiyah Fiyah Big Legend S Biggest Darcey Darce Darling, Florence Florrie Little Florenco Florenzo Florrie Favourite Middlest Go Florrie Darling and Poppy Sweet P Popppeeee Littlest Feral Chicken Nugget Popalicious Popsicle Savage Wild Child?!

And poor Tesco F&F clothing... all those world book day outfits, Disney character clothing, pyjamas... all gone to waste as just not good enough for Mrs Me at Murder Mansions c/o Inchmarlo Retirement Complex, Second on the Left from Mummy & Daddy Cannon. Inchmarlo Villaaaggee Aberdeenshire.

Can’t even start on the bowling videos either. When it comes to Pat the co in cocunt just needs to be dropped and that sums him up nicely.
I’m sure if we say wanted to send a fan letter or request for autograph that the address above would be just fine. The Inchmarlo postie w
He’s never skid into my DM’s ( thank God) but he messaged women on here asking how they were, passive aggressively .
Ive always wondered this too 😉 How do we know this? 😊🤔

Wot no shot of the 600,000 kaygeee peeebeeee squat?? 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the fresh hell is she lifting?? Equivalent of cereal box weight FFS. What a tit PT.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

A friend was blocked by the Meldrums despite being a sheep (she'd admit to it herself). There had been comments on here wondering if her genuine comments were having a secret dig.
When she asked Mrs Meldrum why she'd been blocked Grabecca said that despite not having a problem herself, "someone" had told her her comments weren't as intended (i.e she'd read on here, despite saying she never looks!).

So she came on here and told everyone what had happened, used her own Insta name as she wasn't bothered (she was only telling the truth!). A couple of days later Lee sent her a message on Facebook randomly with a slimy passive aggressive message about her family enjoying their christmas.
Clearly trying to intimidate her that he knew her name etc...although to my knowledge shes still to get a visit from the police for posting on here like the Meldrums keep threatening!

There's been other occasions where he has sent DM's to women on Instagram being bitchy

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m sure if we say wanted to send a fan letter or request for autograph that the address above would be just fine. The Inchmarlo postie w

Women on here have posted his comments.

Whenever they bleat “so so many of you have messaged to say the video hasn’t gone into your sub boxes!” I think “lies!”

Funny how it’s the really boring/ad videos that don’t hit sub boxes isn’t it?
Who has time to email to say a video hasn’t gone into their subscription list? How would they know the video exists without being notified of it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone update me on the guinea pigs please. Are they still living at Murder Mansion with the idiots? Have they escaped? Have they met their demise with the Idiots? The last time I saw any signs was several days ago, and there was only one guinea pig in the pen which they'd brought into the playroom. Where's the other one👀. Have they sent it back for bad behaviour?

Any info?😂

• Sad
A friend was blocked by the Meldrums despite being a sheep (she'd admit to it herself). There had been comments on here wondering if her genuine comments were having a secret dig.
When she asked Mrs Meldrum why she'd been blocked Grabecca said that despite not having a problem herself, "someone" had told her her comments weren't as intended (i.e she'd read on here, despite saying she never looks!).

So she came on here and told everyone what had happened, used her own Insta name as she wasn't bothered (she was only telling the truth!). A couple of days later Lee sent her a message on Facebook randomly with a slimy passive aggressive message about her family enjoying their christmas.
Clearly trying to intimidate her that he knew her name etc...although to my knowledge shes still to get a visit from the police for posting on here like the Meldrums keep threatening!

There's been other occasions where he has sent DM's to women on Instagram being bitchy
[/QUOTE]

This is the kind of person Lee is. Not the happy-clappy SAHD. A calculated, creepy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Pink to make the boy's wink 😉😉 right enough "
Pink gym jeggings ?? but the pink nail for a SKIING Holiday just takes the biscuit .
Wee Pop's shouting on her daddy no wonder she sniggered . Poppy has the cutest wee face ever but the cheek 's oozing out off her 😂😂😂 . Well Done Coco Pops give your maw a hard time . I was waiting on Sofiyah smacking Lee with the Wii remote that ridiculous high picked scream would be enough to put you off playing . She's wondering if she'll manage a quick ramming on Friday morning before they set off to Edinburgh for the night before they fly out on their freebie . I don't understand why she can even think about the gym , I'd be stressed to the max trying to pack for 5 for an overnight never mind a wk . The 3 girlies will probably have a fantastic time at the kids ski club getting peace from her .
Yep but are you, hubby or both working (real jobs unlike Reb). Why should she be stressed packing when there are two of them in the house all day, every day mooching. Should be a walk in the park unlike working folks.
I know I get stressed as we both work even longer hours trying to get everything up to date before we finish up, complete hand overs to colleagues etc. In addition clean the house from top to bottom, strip all the beds etc so the house is clean for coming home. Wonder what their house will be like 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yep but are you, hubby or both working (real jobs unlike Reb). Why should she be stressed packing when there are two of them in the house all day, every day mooching. Should be a walk in the park unlike working folks.
I know I get stressed as we both work even longer hours trying to get everything up to date before we finish up, complete hand overs to colleagues etc. In addition clean the house from top to bottom, strip all the beds etc so the house is clean for coming home. Wonder what their house will be like 😂😂😂😂
She needn’t worry about the house, Nana will come in and clean up after them.

And yes, everyone else has a massive pre holiday stress getting everything sorted at work, she literally has to fling some clothes in a bag and schedule in some ramming sessions.

Reactions: 11
Who has time to email to say a video hasn’t gone into their subscription list? How would they know the video exists without being notified of it? 🤔
Also you would have to be a pretty sad individual to even care if she has posted a video or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She always does this....plans for them to do stuff away from her for the holidays and guaranteed they will be in kids club or ski school 90% of next week. As one of the people who called her out on kids club years again and got an absolute bashing from her and her flock I’ll be watching keenly again!! She’s one selfish 🐄 and the gym is doing nothing for you so quit...no bum but still a flabby upper body, neck and face....12 weeks wasted unless you count the excuse to go and flirt and get away from parental responsibilities
Ha I remember the kids club saga!! Her wailing and throwing a strop because people rightly called her out on it! I’m beginning to think Becky was bought up the same, her mum seems much more aloof than lees, rarely has the kids and let’s face it, an apple doesn’t normally fall far from the tree!

Reactions: 23

[/QUOTE]
and THAT is far more serious than the trolling this site is accused of. His behaviour was creepy and cretinous (if there's such a word) 😦

Also you would have to be a pretty sad individual to even care if she has posted a video or not 😂
But she's had LOADS so loads of Saddos...

Can someone update me on the guinea pigs please. Are they still living at Murder Mansion with the idiots? Have they escaped? Have they met their demise with the Idiots? The last time I saw any signs was several days ago, and there was only one guinea pig in the pen which they'd brought into the playroom. Where's the other one👀. Have they sent it back for bad behaviour?

Any info?😂
Pigs are living their best life at the gym after they were kindly gifted some free sessions ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh yes Lee’s go fiya, goooo florriiieee, hello coco, well would you look at that, oucha, bad boy, beastie, ya belter, what a glorious day it is, would ya look at ma babe of a wife/worldie persona is not the Lee we see when he passively aggressively inboxes women have a lovely Christmas and directs his followers over to the Kelly the bees knees rant about people asking if her book was gifted. “Sad individuals folks” and his replies on genuine questions and deleted every Tom, dick and Harry who has a question or opinion. No-one can keep up that “ggoooooo fllllooorrriieeee” persona forever. Whenever i see him bouncing on the trampoline and laughing “gooooo fiyah” it seems so forced. I wonder what it’s like when the cameras are off and if the children notice the difference. Think he’s a petulant child/lapdog/dogsbody. He’s a good dad in that his life revolves around those girls but an atrocious one for using them to pay his bills. He actually irritates me more than Grabecca, his voice is so grating and he’s such a big baby. No idea how he puts up with being spoken to like tit by her and bossed around though. No way i would like it if my hubby spoke to me the way she does him 🤷‍♂️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny enough there’s no video of her squatting her “60” kg🤨come on Reb, i need evidence since I don’t really believe you have done it🙄! Every time you have some sort of weights whilst exercising, they seem as heavy as a loaf of bread 🥖! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pigs are living their best life at the gym after they were kindly gifted some free sessions ☺View attachment 10203
Ahh bless lifting weights heavier than rebs
Clearly labelled as an ad.
An insta account if the piggies be more interesting than reb/lee.
Who's looking after them when they away.
Did they have a house sitter.
Will the free expensive snow suits from dino kids go with them or are they already sold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.