Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was nt in a joking manner either 🙈🙈
As much as he is a cocunt
She went away all last weekend

He can go out and have drinks.
She always makes him drive like he's a her chauffeur.
Is she a really crap driver?

Just maybe he's pissed off about that stupid chore list.
And many orders shes barked at him last week.
May be hes fed up always having pops
Always doing nursery and school pickup

Reactions: 8
As much as he is a cocunt
She went away all last weekend

He can go out and have drinks.
She always makes him drive like he's a her chauffeur.
Is she a really crap driver?
I remember in a vlog years ago she said she could by drive in the dark!! Might explain it!
I totally agree - lee is entitled to a night out - he has far little time fir him than she does - although they are both very self absorbed! X

Reactions: 8
I can't get passed that after her weekend away she didn't even get up and be with the kids til 8am so clearly he was up with them. Surely you take the early shift after a trip away and let the one left home have a much deserved lay in?

Reactions: 12
Maybe Lee just got asked to go for drinks with his golf partner after the golf yesterday so she would have been doubly raging at the spontaneous nature of his galavanting.

Who does he play golf with anyway?

Reactions: 5
I’m not writing this post to get any sympathy but mother’s day is hard for me and reb just doesn’t appreciate it and make the most of what she has! I’ve had four miscarriages and would do anything to be a mummy, some things maybe aren’t meant to be but she infuriates the hell out of me. She has three gorgeous girls and doesn’t appreciate any of what she has. Everything is about her and it comes across like they are an inconvenience. She should be focusing on her family as a priority and should cherish every minute she has! Not everyone is as fortunate as her and and I feel she focuses on all the wrong things! She is just greedy and selfish. Her channel, when she makes the effort is more like QVC and I find her increasingly more unrelateable! I just don’t understand what brands see in her anymore

I suffered with years of infertility, miscarriages, ivf etc. I now have 2 children. Stay strong it can happen for you. Xx

Reactions: 14
She’s just so self absorbed and full of her own self importance. She’s the only person I know who actually doesn’t see any flaws at all in herself. I remember in a vlog her and Lee were walking through Aberdeen and they were going up Belmont Street making faces saying how they didnt like Aberdeen and it was an awful city. Well all I can say to that is if she doesn’t like it don’t come through cause quite frankly she would look like a massive cunting knob walking through town filming herself talking tit to herself. And secondly if Lee walks over the bridge he will find himself back in Torry where he bleeping came from but he certainly hasn’t inherited the sense of pride in their work that comes from being a Torry loon cause he doesn’t work. Also he would get a right doing in if he strolled into Torry shouting “Florenco dahling” or standing at the door shouting “bye Steffers” like some kind of special case. He’s defo got ADHD.
I've filmed myself many times on Belmont Street talking shite 😯 It was usually after I'd sampled cocktails in Slains, shots in Revolution and then confessed my sins to the lassie working in Priory toilets and trying to get a free spray of her perfumes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe Lee just got asked to go for drinks with his golf partner after the golf yesterday so she would have been doubly raging at the spontaneous nature of his galavanting.

Who does he play golf with anyway?
golf ⛳⛳ season started yesterday ( I'm what they call a golf widow 😃😃 ) so his day was arranged she just expected him to be straight home as after all she's been plant shopping before been left with the girlies all day by herself , but at least she'd made the effort to take them a walk for ice-cream . I hope the girlies enjoyed it because it will probably be the 1st and last time she'll do it .

Reactions: 4
I notice he didn't do the quiz of shame that she tagged him in. I reckon that peed him right off and I don't blame him. She constantly makes insidious little digs at him. One day he will wake up and smell the coffee.

Reactions: 16
Ugh the burping/hiccups was vile.

Also, I may have been reading too much into this but did anyone think in yday vlog when they were telling the story about bring on the phone to company about router and Reb was mimicking the staf member was a bit inappropriate? It felt like she was making fun of the woman's accent?! Made me cross anyway...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I notice he didn't do the quiz of shame that she tagged him in. I reckon that peed him right off and I don't blame him. She constantly makes insidious little digs at him. One day he will wake up and smell the coffee.
Does she think this immature quiz is funny?
They have a strange relationship.
There's him grassing her up to rami and her wearing naughty vest thats happened twice.

We have that list the other day that made out lee does less than he does.
Also rubbing it in that she earned more.

They don't communicate well at all.
Despite being with each other daily and commenting on each others social media.
She said she had take over school things as when lee was doing it things got missed.
Yet shes the one who forgot s xmas jumper.
Does homework the night before
Shop a for world book day very last min.
Sure she got free outfits Tesco
However s had a theme that was different.
We never did see her wear actual outfit.

Gardens kind if lees domain.
So why's reb and kazza going shopping for plants?

Lee has squeeze gym time in.

Reactions: 2

Also, I may have been reading too much into this but did anyone think in yday vlog when they were telling the story about bring on the phone to company about router and Reb was mimicking the staf member was a bit inappropriate? It felt like she was making fun of the woman's accent?! Made me cross anyway...
Oh wasn’t she “lifting the woman up, supporting her” the way she always preaches? 🙄
Doesn’t surprise me, she’s pig-ignorant. 😡

Reactions: 22

that's her just being her ignorant self , talks down to everybody . Getting sent umpteen routers which no doubt the cheepskates will sell . If he'd some common sense plus without her rudeness flaffing on in the background he would of heard the 1st time . Problem solved. These companies record some call for training purposes I hope to God they did and call her back regarding her ignorance . Nasty Lady

Reactions: 9

Thought the same.
Great example to others of the “sistahood” my eyes couldn’t roll any further back into my head if they tried.
She goes on to people that they should lift others up. When does she do this sincerely, except when it benefits her.
And whats with the whole “oh I’m tagging this mum because her hair is amazing” um okay hun 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
They both rather quiet today.
Thourght Monday was fave day.
She's at the gym with rami
Now it's 1st of April she can post her match faves/freebies.
No weather forecast or whats in my hole update.

're internet I guess it's because they surrounded by woods and fairly rural that signal is low.
We have a router upstairs and booster box downstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her vid on insta story the other day that Rambo took just proves she isn’t squatting that amount. He had to tell her to slow down and be controlled. She was squatting far too fast which means it’s fairly lightweight because she wasn’t struggling. Squats are meant to be difficult and she looks as though she isn’t even breaking a sweat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is she doing painting on those brows! Quick, someone kindly gift her a clue on how to draw on something other than slugs with brow products clearly too dark for her natural colour!

And no surprise she's upstairs getting "peace" while everyone else cleans up downstairs, of course Princess Grabecca doesn't clean and tidy with the peasant folk.

Lazy bint

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.