Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen it all now! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Tutorial on how to wear headbands in the new favourites video!! Jesus wept..can someone please tell her she looks a complete twit in them!
Yep stilll Florrie room
Still got hiccups
Mostly free tit.
I hope gym shark dont gift her.
Do we think the fitness will last?

Reactions: 5
“And my chums said, “just buy them. You work hard. You never treat yourself.””

Is it April fools day again?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep stilll Florrie room
Still got hiccups
Mostly free tit.
I hope gym shark dont gift her.
Do we think the fitness will last?
Those bloody hiccups! Surely that’s not normal 🤦🏻‍♀️ And why leave them in when she edits?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lucy Jessica Carter and emily Norris fall into that category.
No. 😳
No no no no no no no no no no no
Lucy Jessica Carter. Just no. Only person worse than Lucy is her husband .

Matt Haig in her favourites video.
Gonna get that mental health conversation in somewhere
“did he attempt suicide....” half arsed search to see if it’s on the book somewhere “suffered from depression like Rebecca Meldrum, tried to kill myself because of tattle life trolls”
is not going to be on his sleeve hun 😐

“Wet my face with a boiling hot flannel” brass neck, brass face then 🤷‍♀️
People ask what lipstick you’re wearing to avoid it reb, it seriously looks awful (with the purée carrot filter especially)

That was so boring I’m giving myself a pat on the back for finishing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mrs M struggles on spending more than £30 on items. 🤔
Joules boots £140 possibly purchased with 20% off
Barbour jacket £150-£200
Rab jacket (depending on which one £150-£250)
Longchamp bag. £80 or less in duty free
Dubarry boots cheaper when she bought them now over £300 to purchase
Joules rain jacket £59 if purchased with discount.
Someone’s telling porkies again 🤥

Reactions: 12
Mrs M struggles on spending more than £30 on items. 🤔
Joules boots £140 possibly purchased with 20% off
Barbour jacket £150-£200
Rab jacket (depending on which one £150-£250)
Longchamp bag. £80 or less in duty free
Dubarry boots cheaper when she bought them now over £300 to purchase
Joules rain jacket £59 if purchased with discount.
Someone’s telling porkies again 🤥
Did she buy them or were they hashtag kindly gifted or hashtag press sample?

Reactions: 6
Did she buy them or were they hashtag kindly gifted or hashtag press sample?
No joules don’t gift to her. I know people in joules HQ. Dubarry would no way be giving her either, or Barbour. She’s not a country style vlogger to be given those.

Reactions: 3
No joules don’t gift to her. I know people in joules HQ. Dubarry would no way be giving her either, or Barbour. She’s not a country style vlogger to be given those.
I thought joules had gifted/she got to choose some items for the girls over the last couple of years

Reactions: 2
She just opens her mouth and out comes the 💩

"If you don't know who Matt Haig is, he was depressed and did he attempt suicide?? I like his Instagram" I'm sure the best selling author and journalist Matt Haig will appreciate that!

Mooncups, well not actually a moon cup I just call it that, now shortens periods and stops all cramps 🤯

And the above mentioned classic.........go on Reb you deserve it, you work so hard and NEVER treat yourself.............how much are those supposed paid for PT sessions again..........hair appointments, nail appointments? 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 12
“And my chums said, “just buy them. You work hard. You never treat yourself.””

Is it April fools day again?
Her friends are taking the piss - I’m sure most of them read here and secretly agree with what’s said. Hiya 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t wait to mention about how obsessed she is with the gym ‘for those that are new around here’ zzzz

That bloody cherry bakewell body gel zzzzzz change the record reb!

Top tip...if your not sure if someone attempted suicide or not, probably best not to mention it 👍🏼 You sound like an utter turd! 💩 Also shows how little effort goes into her videos, she could of googled it in 2 minutes before staring a video but in standard Reb fashion, she opens her mouth and the drivel keeps flowing...

In shock at some of the sheep’s comments. 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I love how she was going on about that eyeshadow palette, but then didn't even say what brand it is (unless I missed it).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Elemis cleanser featured on the favourites... isn't that the same one which caused her to have a bad reaction at the end of the lame "introducing you to someone" vlog?! But it's a firm favourite now? Full of contradictions!!

Reactions: 8
Are you sure it’s hiccups and not a nervous tick?
I think it's a habit. She's done it for ages though.

That Elemis cleanser featured on the favourites... isn't that the same one which caused her to have a bad reaction at the end of the lame "introducing you to someone" vlog?! But it's a firm favourite now? Full of contradictions!!
Haven't watched the video, it was capsules that reacted with her....?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I love how she was going on about that eyeshadow palette, but then didn't even say what brand it is (unless I missed it).
Nope she didn't say what brand it was, she just waffled on as usual in her very, as usual unprofessional way 🙄🙄. Then right at the end she realised she'd left 2 items off her list😂😂😂. Bloody hell she's useless. A total slack arse🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.