Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known a mother like her. Any other woman the morning of going away on holiday would be getting the children organised, checking the last of the bags are sorted, getting a bag sorted for the car, maybe a snack too for the kids, probably doing a quick run around with the hoover making sure everything’s neat and tidy before leaving the house for a week.

Not our Reb though. Nope - Flossie can get her own hair brushed and Poppy will be left with Mr Muscle Lee while she fucks off to the gym for a quick 45 mins. I guess she’s going to be in full on mum mode though for the whole holiday, tending to the children, keeping them entertained, oh wait that’s right the youngest members of the team will be packed off to Ski School and Nanny Day Care quicker than you can say “would you have a look at that snow! absolutely belting!”

If that was the other way round and Pat was bleeping off for a quick look down his hole or a wee tits session himself with Rami she’d have his freshly neutered balls for breakfast.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I've never in my whole life seen such a selfish mother.
It is me, myself and I 🤮
Or as my dear departed Mum used to say when I was a stroppy teenager "You're self first, self last and self in the middle"

Reactions: 14
So, over 100 thousand people know they are away from their home from today. Not only are they invalidating their insurance but they are putting any housesitter they may have at risk. Most burglars will realise it is probably one woman housesitting (generally the mother). That would be a pushover for any burglar. I would most certainly not be happy housesitting a home where they have broadcast they are away and I am speaking as someone who used to professionally house and dogsit for people a few years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So they leave for Edinburgh today and someone calls round and burgles (sp?) them tomorrow lol 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Poor Nana Meldrum will no doubt be round to tidy up all her tit that she's left at her ars .
I've got a wee sneaky feeling their free kitchen revamp will be getting done while their off on their free holiday .

Poor Nana Meldrum will no doubt be round to tidy up all her tit that she's left at her ars .
I've got a wee sneaky feeling their free kitchen revamp will be getting done while their off on their free holiday .
Surely not! The plans show walls coming down which will need RSJs installing - it would take weeks!!!

Reactions: 2
So, over 100 thousand people know they are away from their home from today. Not only are they invalidating their insurance but they are putting any housesitter they may have at risk. Most burglars will realise it is probably one woman housesitting (generally the mother). That would be a pushover for any burglar. I would most certainly not be happy housesitting a home where they have broadcast they are away and I am speaking as someone who used to professionally house and dogsit for people a few years ago.
Exactly. Only my closest knew when I was away on holiday. I don’t advertise it. My SIL messaged me and asked where the pictures were. I only uploaded them AFTER I got home.

Reactions: 6
And when the police attend the burglary and ask if anyone knew they were away...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“The top is slightly shorter bodied” it’s not shorter bodied it’s just too small for you. “I didn’t do French at school”. Nae being funny Reb but what did you do at school your thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No Joules #gifted mention on her stories then. I just keep watching her thinking wow it’s only a matter of time before this will all go tits up. She may call tattlers trolls but at the end of the day our lives won’t change we will still have our jobs and income. Hers is on very thin ice.....

UPDATE - she’s read tattle and updated her stories to gifted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Doesn't " feel right" spending over 30 quid on any one item........ 😉
Eighty quid pair of "gifted" Joules trainers, "lurve these so,so much" straight in with the AF link even whilst on the move 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
No brain Reb again!! Travelling with her feet on dashboard with air bag!! Does she know that if she crash it would be like a small bomb going off and will break both legs and knee caps in half!!! It’s also may send your knee caps through your eye sockets!! 😂😂

With such a following she should be more clever!! So many sheep copy her!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
No brain Reb again!! Travelling with her feet on dashboard with air bag!! Does she know that if she crash it would be like a small bomb going off and will break both legs and knee caps in half!!! It’s also may send your knee caps through your eye sockets!! 😂😂

With such a following she should be more clever!! So many sheep copy her!! 😂😂
Same, was there not a thing on Facebook about a girl who was in a crash and broke every bone in her face due to travelling with her feet on the dash with airbag impact? When you wonder if she can get any thicker, the gift that keeps on giving 🙄

Reactions: 11
Doesn't " feel right" spending over 30 quid on any one item........ 😉
Eighty quid pair of "gifted" Joules trainers, "lurve these so,so much" straight in with the AF link even whilst on the move 🙄
Yes. She is very much being gifted by Joules for those in any doubt....it’s all about the Aff link, the free shoes themselves not enough, got to make some dolla from them. You can guarantee the sheep will be scurrying over to Joules to copy her car crash dress sense - surprised they make them small enough, we’re they in the kids shoes section midget?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also S not in a car seat/booster seat etc ridiculous
It’s tricky as with smaller cars and the new legislation you are allowed to travel with the biggest child in the middle without a booster IF one won’t fit in the middle seat. But If they are driving either car, I would have thought that you would comfortably fit three seats in the back.
The Britax Römer Seat is narrower and fits cars with bucket seats, so no excuse really them breaking the law. Not an ad btw 😂
No way would the eldest be over 135cm or 12 years old 🤔

Reactions: 5
Didn't someone on here say they know people in head office and jules don't gift her? Or was that another brand? If so well they do now
Someone
It’s tricky as with smaller cars and the new legislation you are allowed to travel with the biggest child in the middle without a booster IF one won’t fit in the middle seat. But If they are driving either car, I would have thought that you would comfortably fit three seats in the back.
The Britax Römer Seat is narrower and fits cars with bucket seats, so no excuse really them breaking the law. Not an ad btw 😂
No way would the eldest be over 135cm or 12 years old 🤔
she normally has the seat in no problem with size...clearly chosen to remove it. Safiyah looks less than excited about her holiday!

Reactions: 7
Someone

she normally has the seat in no problem with size...clearly chosen to remove it. Safiyah looks less than excited about her holiday!
That’s what I thought, beyond stupid 🙄, and all the crap in the boot, slam on the brakes and that will all go flying and hit your kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Mrs Meldrum. Please don’t sit in a car with legs up on the dash board. If you are involved in RTA and the airbag sets off. Your legs will be forced back into your head. Only seen a story this week with someone who did that and front part of her skull was smashed and brain damage.

I’ve never known a mother like her. Any other woman the morning of going away on holiday would be getting the children organised, checking the last of the bags are sorted, getting a bag sorted for the car, maybe a snack too for the kids, probably doing a quick run around with the hoover making sure everything’s neat and tidy before leaving the house for a week.

Not our Reb though. Nope - Flossie can get her own hair brushed and Poppy will be left with Mr Muscle Lee while she fucks off to the gym for a quick 45 mins. I guess she’s going to be in full on mum mode though for the whole holiday, tending to the children, keeping them entertained, oh wait that’s right the youngest members of the team will be packed off to Ski School and Nanny Day Care quicker than you can say “would you have a look at that snow! absolutely belting!”

If that was the other way round and Pat was bleeping off for a quick look down his hole or a wee tits session himself with Rami she’d have his freshly neutered balls for breakfast.
As well as a selfish mother she is a selfish wife, the poor girls. And poor Lee.

Safiyah doesn’t look safe (or happy) at all in that car!!!!! Why would they have taken the seat out? An s max fits three seats across the back no problem.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.