Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another dig about how people don't like the tango filter but she's keeping it anyway because she likes it. She really doesn't try to hide the fact that the only person who matters is herself, does she?

Reactions: 11
Another dig about how people don't like the tango filter but she's keeping it anyway because she likes it. She really doesn't try to hide the fact that the only person who matters is herself, does she?
She pleases herself as she thinks she knows it all. Ah well its going to slide down the poop shoot so she will have no one to blame but herself.
Being nice that last grid picture is far nicer, if that's her usual lipstick it looks bloody awful when she has the filter or maybe it's a different one.

Reactions: 7
What the hell was that video tonight all about? Was it a re-upload as I feel like she’s gone on about Elemis, gym leggings and the bloody menstrual cup for months now. What a bag of tit. She is so unoriginal it’s embarrassing.

Also “did he try to commit suicide, did he not try to commit suicide” 🤔🙈🙈 FFS.
In the words of chandler bing “are you actually saying these words out loud”?

Silly silly little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What the hell was that video tonight all about? Was it a re-upload as I feel like she’s gone on about Elemis, gym leggings and the bloody menstrual cup for months now. What a bag of tit. She is so unoriginal it’s embarrassing.

Also “did he try to commit suicide, did he not try to commit suicide” 🤔🙈🙈 FFS.
In the words of chandler bing “are you actually saying these words out loud”?

Silly silly little girl.
I only watched 1st 2mins and saw list of stuff and link underneath.
The lipstick link Dident work.

Why the hell was she talking about Matt haig is she reading his book. I know she did link to his socoal media and at time we thourght wtf.

Im so sick of gym
Leggings.
Free elemis whilst slagging off 1 of their product's other day in family vlog.
Elemis never getting a penny from me.

How can the sheep like this video

It's all rinse and repeat
With Reb insensitivity and stupidness thrown in.
I be embaressed putting that out
Why not edit out hiccips
I reckon she only does 1 take if anything
That Will do lee.
Zero quality control
Lees insta boring and repetative

Reactions: 7
I can't believe put an amazon link for that cherry bakewell shower gel and it's £5 😳 When she gets it from home bargains for about 50p. She really is a piss taking cocunt.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Pat with his chebs out on Instagram this morning really makes me boak.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to switch off it’s all the same crap she always talks about!! She was so hyper happy and FAKE!!! She really does love herself!! Being all I dont care what you think!! Que the next mental breakdown ‘anxiety’!! Also when she mention that guy how much she loves him and follows him but then questions if he did actually try to kill himself!! She didn’t have a bloody clue!!! So did you actually read the book!???!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can't believe put an amazon link for that cherry bakewell shower gel and it's £5 😳 When she gets it from home bargains for about 50p. She really is a piss taking cocunt.
Wow 😮 she never fails to amaze me. Or am I suprised by now... I really don’t know!

Big question of the day...will she or won’t she manage to squeeze in one last ramming before she head on her hol?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow 😮 she never fails to amaze me. Or am I suprised by now... I really don’t know!

Big question of the day...will she or won’t she manage to squeeze in one last ramming before she head on her hol?
Yep course she will silly question!!! She comes first remember!! 😂😂

All about Rebecca!!!

Mr M can sort kids out!! Like always 😂😂

Whiles shes getting a ramming!!!!

Reactions: 10
Yep course she will silly question!!! She comes first remember!! 😂😂

All about Rebecca!!!

Mr M can sort kids out!! Like always 😂😂

Whiles shes getting a ramming!!!!
If she doesn’t go to the gym (even though she went yesterday) I’ll be amazed... when do they fly tomorrow???

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah silly me 😂🙈
There she is on Ramos stories doing an abs workout 🙄
Skivy Lee will be ordered to have the girls fed and dresses with bags packed, probably waiting in the car for princess Reb!

They fly tomorrow from Edinburgh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol at comments on her fb group latest post

Do you ever feel a bit exposed and vulnerable by telling people exactly where and when you are going?

Fiona Duncan well if she didn't she probably does after a comment like that!

Rebecca Lloyd I’m with Fiona on this. Telling the world can lead to break ins. They know when you are going and when you come back. Most people don’t say when they are going.

Another pic of just her so vain.
Shes nervous about skiing its been 10 years yawn.
Why does every takeaway have to be cheeky.
Lots sheep wishing her a nice time.
I expect she Will as will hardly see the kids.

I wonder if curse of late flights cue reb moaning it illness will strike.

Off to the gym for a quickie with rami, then straight off to Edinburgh. No time for a shower after then?! 🤢 she really is revolting!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I've never in my whole life seen such a selfish mother.
It is me, myself and I 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Remember when they were getting off the plane one gifted time and someone stopped her to say how well behaved her “girlies” were “didn’t they meld? Didn’t they say that to me?” *smug look*

😈 I preferred the time she got puked on. “Don’t I tattle? Don’t I prefer that?”

I wonder which kind of plane trip it will be this time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does this girl just put up any old random tit on her YouTube channel . She honestly must think we're all as dumb as her . Oh my March favourites last night with her bright red nails , this morning before her ramming session she's got her baby pink skiing hails on . I thought your man Lee was at the gym to bulk up her upper body , he's lying in that bed thinking he's macho man when he looks like a wee skint rat 🐀🐀, no wonder Reb's spends more time with Rami . Wonder who's kindly donated their overnight stay in Edinburgh ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.