Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thourght they had Ford s max and bmw.

Why's lee selling a vw?

His insta random hardly any mention of the and what a great mum she is.

Just his mum.

Do we detect some friction this weekend.
Maybe hes annoyed she was rippled off over plants and that he hardly ever gets time minus the kids.
I detect some friction.... Magic! 👍
Cars are connected with Lee's mum, she had her house up for sale. Now car? Would she be moving overseas? She'd miss her little girls if so 😢 and they'd miss her. Good luck whatever her plans are. She seems a nice lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m not writing this post to get any sympathy but mother’s day is hard for me and reb just doesn’t appreciate it and make the most of what she has! I’ve had four miscarriages and would do anything to be a mummy, some things maybe aren’t meant to be but she infuriates the hell out of me. She has three gorgeous girls and doesn’t appreciate any of what she has. Everything is about her and it comes across like they are an inconvenience. She should be focusing on her family as a priority and should cherish every minute she has! Not everyone is as fortunate as her and and I feel she focuses on all the wrong things! She is just greedy and selfish. Her channel, when she makes the effort is more like QVC and I find her increasingly more unrelateable! I just don’t understand what brands see in her anymore

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Way to go Pat, way to go!!!! 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I detect some friction.... Magic! 👍
Cars are connected with Lee's mum, she had her house up for sale. Now cars? Would she be moving overseas? She'd miss her little girls if so 😢 and they'd miss her. Good luck whatever her plans are. She seems a nice lady.
Oh I hope not! I know she sticks up on here for them but she seems so lovely, she clearly loves those little girls and they clearly adore her. Rebs mum seems much more hands off than lees.

Reactions: 5
I’m not writing this post to get any sympathy but mother’s day is hard for me and reb just doesn’t appreciate it and make the most of what she has! I’ve had four miscarriages and would do anything to be a mummy, some things maybe aren’t meant to be but she infuriates the hell out of me. She has three gorgeous girls and doesn’t appreciate any of what she has. Everything is about her and it comes across like they are an inconvenience. She should be focusing on her family as a priority and should cherish every minute she has! Not everyone is as fortunate as her and and I feel she focuses on all the wrong things! She is just greedy and selfish. Her channel, when she makes the effort is more like QVC and I find her increasingly more unrelateable! I just don’t understand what brands see in her anymore
I know you weren’t writing it to get sympathy but I’m so sorry to hear about your miscarriages ❤❤❤❤ I’ve had two so I do have an idea of how awful it is (although I know everyone’s experiences are different). Sending lots of love on this particularly difficult day xxxx

Reactions: 23
Reb needs to remember its being a mummy flogger that pays her wages!! She’s the most disinterested mother ! She can’t get away fast enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know you weren’t writing it to get sympathy but I’m so sorry to hear about your miscarriages ❤❤❤❤ I’ve had two so I do have an idea of how awful it is (although I know everyone’s experiences are different). Sending lots of love on this particularly difficult day xxxx
Thank you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When her story started with "happy mothers day to.." I genuinely thought she was gonna say "all of the mums watching" or the people in her life who mother her but no, she said "happy mother's day to me" Duh. And then a 3 story run down about her gym activity. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Tonight's vlog... Day in the life. 😴
Basically the pair of spunkbuckets doing a bad version of what they used to have on 'the meldrums'....
Filmed on Thursday, rushing to 'do' Florrie's bedroom so they could film the crap makeover they rushed out on Thursday.
The whole vlog, you've seen the bones of already on IG. 🙄

Reactions: 11
So sorry to hear about your struggles❤❤

Reactions: 7
When her story started with "happy mothers day to.." I genuinely thought she was gonna say "all of the mums watching" or the people in her life who mother her but no, she said "happy mother's day to me" Duh. And then a 3 story run down about her gym activity. Yawn.
Does she honestly think anyone gives a bloody stuff about her ramming? It's do boring. Poor sheeples lol. Then there's the poor mothers who've been bought her book for mothers day! That said, they must have asked for it so they deserve all they got! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She literally has nothing else to talk about apart from her yawn fest of PT sessions. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1B5A81AC-E148-4CB4-AC2A-57F2F2F6B444.jpeg

Gym gym gym gym, do you think it’s too much?!🤨 Don’t know what you talking about...🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Today’s video is awful.
Plus the golden question out of Safiyah’s mouth- why were you filming us?!
Hmmmmm- so much to get from that statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Today’s video is awful.
Plus the golden question out of Safiyah’s mouth- why were you filming us?!
Hmmmmm- so much to get from that statement.
It's dire. Still not up there with the 'let's tidy my wardrobe' though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One more thing - wouldn’t you think it was so weird/off putting If you went round your mates house and they were filming you? The whole “byeeeee stef as she’s walking out the door with a camera in her face is just, quite frankly, strange.

Edited to add; so imagine being those poor kids with it most of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Awful video, she had the hiccups throughout filming it, Florence bedroom looks bare, a bed, a book case and some random things hanging, she is no interior designer that’s for sure! And it’s ok for Poopy to rip Florries card but not ok for Florrie to snatch 😬🙄, she lacks authority, Poppy gets away with a lot because they won’t discipline her. That house is always untidy, clothes everywhere, not even for filming she can keep it tidy, two adults all day at home and the house is a tip🙄

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah- the burping hiccups- grim! Just wait and talk to the camera after they’re over 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm far more interested in finding out what's digging Lee's hole than I am in watching edgy in those dreadful pink leggings with her legs waving about in the air at the bloody gym🙄🙄🙄😴😴😴. It looks like she's naked from the waist down😂😂😂.

I nearly threw the tv remote at the screen listening to her hiccupping the whole way through that latest vlog😡😡😡😡.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.