Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the gym owner’s sister, all well known locally because of the gym, which is a family affair and a great asset for Banchory.
Where is she normally if she’s not in town then?? Proper little small town with everyone marrying their mates sisters....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must be different in different hospitals, I’ve had 2 sections and our hospital has 2 post labour wards, one section, one natural x
Aberdeen is so busy with the closing of other local maternity units which couldn’t when open cater for nothing than a straight forward birth, which sees mums having long journeys to Aberdeen to give birth, and you are sent to any ward they have a bed in. I think Dr Grays in Elgin was also shut ( not sure if now open) and their mums sent to Aberdeen also. It’s a horrific journey in the back of an ambulance having a 40 mile plus journey and in all weather conditions in an emergency to get to ARI. Ambulances quite often pull over to side of the road with the midwife in back seeing to mum give birth, as she just can’t wait. The journey now should be much better with AWPR opened but the Elgin to Aberdeen journey isn’t nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As parents we have input in our children’s day to day life, rather that dictating what they wear, I think there’s a time and place for everything. If we let them do whatever they like then where does it stop and where does it begin? There are things that we all do it differently, but to me there’s a limit, especially when they small, because then it’s not only what they were it’s everything else, and that’s not right, at least not for me. When they older they can chose whatever to wear but not when they small. Some of the outfits she goes out in aren’t really nice as I think there’s a time and place, but that’s me. Rebecca seems to let them do whatever they want anyways, dressing, what to eat, and even with Poppy, the things Poppy does sometimes aren’t appropriate, but that’s my opinion😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Calm down, absolutely no need for all capitals as it makes it seem quite aggressive and shouty. Anyway, I didn’t suggest that you were dictating what we should wear, more that I don’t tell my children what to wear as I’d not like it done to me. Florence is 4 years old, if there’s a time when you can leave the house in a tutu, a princess crown and mismatched prints then this is the age to do it. Not something I’d get judgy about, that’s all.

I’d also not think that Joules, Boden or Next are designer brands. You can pick up a girls t shirt in Next for £2.50 and a pair of leggings for £3.50. That’s hardly designer 😂
WOULDN'T KNOW PRICES OF KIDS DESIGNER CLOTHES AS I UNFORTUNATELY HAVEN'T HAD TO CHANGE TO PURCHASE ANY . FEEL FREE ON HOW YOU WISH TO DRESS AS I CERTAINLY WON'T JUDGE YOU . I JUST FEEL IT'S A BIT STRANGE AS I THOUGHT MAYBE A PARENT OF A 4YR OLD WOULD HELP A CHILD WITH CHOOSING AN OUTFIT PERHAPS IT'S CHANGED FROM MY YOUNGER DAYS 😃😃
(DON'T NO WHAT I'VE DONE TO THE CAPS BUTTON)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Will Pat just do his kids a favour and let them play in bleeping peace.

GO FIYAH THATS IT DARLING YOU ARE DOING AMAZING! YOUVE GOT THIIS DARLING!

Lee she’s playing the bleeping wii in your living room, not competing in the 100m sprint in the Olympics mate.

Reb was right, he’s a complete and utter wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
WOULDN'T KNOW PRICES OF KIDS DESIGNER CLOTHES AS I UNFORTUNATELY HAVEN'T HAD TO CHANGE TO PURCHASE ANY . FEEL FREE ON HOW YOU WISH TO DRESS AS I CERTAINLY WON'T JUDGE YOU . I JUST FEEL IT'S A BIT STRANGE AS I THOUGHT MAYBE A PARENT OF A 4YR OLD WOULD HELP A CHILD WITH CHOOSING AN OUTFIT PERHAPS IT'S CHANGED FROM MY YOUNGER DAYS 😃😃
(DON'T NO WHAT I'VE DONE TO THE CAPS BUTTON)
Oh, I thought you were using caps on purpose! Sorry.

I obviously don’t let them wear things that are completely inappropriate but if they fancy going to the shop in a Disney princess dress then they can, my 4yo is particularly fond on a tutu and leggings combo with a completely random top. I reckon it might be a case of picking her battles? I know it is for me, do I really want to spend 15 minutes convincing a small child to wear leggings and a top that match perfectly or would I rather let her choose leggings and a top that don’t match but be able to get on with my day?

Anyway, this is getting off topic and the off topic posts annoy me so I’ll stop now 😊

Reactions: 9
“Go on mama” I’m sorry but hearing him shout that made a little bit of sick come up in my mouth 🤮. The boy is a grade A twit imagine shouting that while she shakes her minuscule booty on the WII while poor safiyah dies of embarrassment on the end of the settee. Her ass hasn’t really grown I mean she’s harldy Kim Kardashian FFS.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“Go on mama” I’m sorry but hearing him shout that made a little bit of sick come up in my mouth 🤮. The boy is a grade A twit imagine shouting that while she shakes her minuscule booty on the WII while poor safiyah dies of embarrassment on the end of the settee. Her ass hasn’t really grown I mean she’s harldy Kim Kardashian FFS.
It’s the way he’s like “what’s Mummy doing?!” he’s a complete bellend. Clearly thinks he’s funny but actually Pat the internet is laughing AT you not WITH you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As parents we have input in our children’s day to day life, rather that dictating what they wear, I think there’s a time and place for everything. If we let them do whatever they like then where does it stop and where does it begin? There are things that we all do it differently, but to me there’s a limit, especially when they small, because then it’s not only what they were it’s everything else, and that’s not right, at least not for me. When they older they can chose whatever to wear but not when they small. Some of the outfits she goes out in aren’t really nice as I think there’s a time and place, but that’s me. Rebecca seems to let them do whatever they want anyways, dressing, what to eat, and even with Poppy, the things Poppy does sometimes aren’t appropriate, but that’s my opinion😊
I TOTALLY AGREE AND AM NOT A PARENT . I'M ALL MY NIECES , NEPHEWS & FRIENDS KIDS AUNTIE AND MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T TEND TO WEAR COSTUMES OUTDOORS I JUST FELT IT A BIT ODD .
YOU DON'T SEE MUCH DISCIPLINE IN THEIR HOME , I DON'T NO IF IT'S BECAUSE POPPY IS STILL YOUNG SHE WOULDN'T BE THE WILD , FERRAL CHILD AS THEY CALL HER IF THEY STARTED TO TEACH HER RIGHT FROM WRONG . SHE'S A RIGHT WEE FIREY DON'T THINK ANYBODY WILL STAND ON HER TOES

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I TOTALLY AGREE AND AM NOT A PARENT . I'M ALL MY NIECES , NEPHEWS & FRIENDS KIDS AUNTIE AND MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T TEND TO WEAR COSTUMES OUTDOORS I JUST FELT IT A BIT ODD .
YOU DON'T SEE MUCH DISCIPLINE IN THEIR HOME , I DON'T NO IF IT'S BECAUSE POPPY IS STILL YOUNG SHE WOULDN'T BE THE WILD , FERRAL CHILD AS THEY CALL HER IF THEY STARTED TO TEACH HER RIGHT FROM WRONG . SHE'S A RIGHT WEE FIREY DON'T THINK ANYBODY WILL STAND ON HER TOES
She’s that much of a rebel because they don’t discipline her, there’s no such thing as they don’t know what they doing, because they do know that’s why they need to be tough right from wrong, that’s why she gets away with everything😉

Reactions: 6
She’s that much of a rebel because they don’t discipline her, there’s no such thing as they don’t know what they doing, because they do know that’s why they need to be tough right from wrong, that’s why she gets away with everything😉
Exactly, they just laugh when she's being naughty. So what do they expect🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
don’t know if this has been posted but blogosphere magazine have shortlisted her for parenting influencer of the year
458968D2-9E5B-45C0-81EE-EEC9FCEC9144.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
***Mod*** Please report posts that you feel admin should look at.

Reactions: 5
The reason Reb had Poppy was entirely ‘commercial’ it’s evident by the way in which she still pimps that child out selling Ella’s kitchen mush for 4 month olds, even though Poppy is nearly 2. Reb wanted the dolla potential and exposure from pregnancy and a new baby. She is fundamentally lazy - one of the laziest people I’ve come across and she knew she couldn’t cope with the hard work that comes with 3 kids that’s why lee stays home. Reb isn’t a dynamic content creator, she is too stupid and lazy to do a proper job of her ‘you tube career’ I would be mortified if I were her parents - she is a complete fraud and failure as a mum, wife and in her work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m definitely going to their Instagram and give them a piece of my mind about MrsMeldrum being on that list and ask what they have based themselves on to come to that conclusion!! Maybe they need to have a look at Rebs asking strange people on Instagram what to do with Poppy because she can’t breath without coughing😱🤨!! Great parenting skills! Any magazine that implies that is a crap magazine anyway!!

don’t know if this has been posted but blogosphere magazine have shortlisted her for parenting influencer of the year View attachment 9964
When was that posted? Because if it was yesterday it’s definitely a April Fools day🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.