Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is going on with her hair? It's such an aging colour and what the hell is with the crispy curls? She looks about the same age as her mum. Not exactly the young, cool mum is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, Reb sharing so-called body positive accounts which are just fitness fantatics selling their products, by scrunching their bodies in to reveal “rolls”. That’s never what body positive was about. It was the marginalisation of atypical bodies.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Family life magazine on fb...
Thanks, just following the debate in comments. 👀
As for the article, yip its a bloody plug for her tit book. Think the magazine should have had a read through the 30 +threads in here!

Also, Reb sharing so-called body positive accounts which are just fitness fantatics selling their products, by scrunching their bodies in to reveal “rolls”. That’s never what body positive was about. It was the marginalisation of atypical bodies.
Why doesn't she retweet herself with the fat shaming skinny jeans comment too. 🤬

Totally!! She basically said her dad was in hospital and not doing well after an op and how she wished she d had kids earlier so she did nt have to look after little ones and deal with elderly parents at the same time 🙈
I went on to read, yes.. feel for her there as its two different life stages both pressured tbh. But then flippantly mentioning what she bought in zara! Wtf!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thanks, just following the debate in comments. 👀
As for the article, yip its a bloody plug for her tit book. Think the magazine should have had a read through the 30 +threads in here!

Why doesn't she retweet herself with the fat shaming skinny jeans comment too. 🤬

I went on to read, yes.. feel for her there as its two different life stages both pressured tbh. But then flippantly mentioning what she bought in zara! Wtf!
Yep! Still enough child free time for a shopping spree!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I ve been really annoyed by mummy vloggers since the school holidays started - it’s not as though the holidays were decided last minute and have crept up on them - the dates have been set for 2 years! ‘How will I fit in work around the kids being at home?’ , ‘how will I survive the kids at home for 2/3 weeks’??
It’s so sad!! As a regular mum you accept that the holidays will be full on - sacrifice time you might sit down in the evening to do the other jobs you d normally do when the kids are at school/nursery. You book time off work - it if working as a blogger stock pile vlogs so you don t have that pressure. It’s easy to upload photos to the grid as everyone is taking lots of photos of their children having fun!
A lot just seem to think of the children as inconveniences x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh do duck off Carol! The old “you’re all jealous trolls” as usual in that article. Very well rounded and honest reply where that woman shared an account of how influencers and Mrs meldrum affected her personally. There’s absolutely no excuse for them to not do their job properly, it’s quite clear - stop flouting the rules, declare freebies they are so so fortunate to receive BE HONEST and stop pretending they’re some rich high flying affluent family when they’re as chav as they come. They’re nothing more than modern day door to door sellers. Nothing to be jealous of, they’re puppets on a string!

Reactions: 26
Our local bowling alley doesn’t give bowling shoes anymore as long as you’re wearing sensible shoes it doesn’t matter x
She wasn’t wearing any shoes though. Just in her socks from what I could see.

Reactions: 4
This new transparency feature on FB is hilarious. 'no active ads' 😂😂😂😂

I didn't realise she originally called her 'blog' a different name. Does anyone know the significance of Darling Darcey?

And I wonder who the 7 page managers are...?
Think she had a wee home business of some kind making stuff. On her old Twitter she retweeted it I think

Reactions: 1
Your gym antics are definitely not inspirational😠. Besides, what bloody good is it showing yourself at a gym using equipment to exercise on when most of your followers don't have the money or time to put in at a gym anyway. Showing yourself using the equipment is about as useful as a glass eye at a keyhole to those who aren't fortunate enough to be able to use it😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she for real 'like proper proper winter'... Yeah we're a bit cooler than down south but it's not bloody winter! 😂

Interesting comment supporting Verruca on that family life magazine page, stating 'we know x, y and z are gifted... Mentions PT' ... interesting 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Daddy and me! Same book different cover 💩
They were stupid enough to publish it once never mind twice! Fools!

• Haha
I ve been really annoyed by mummy vloggers since the school holidays started - it’s not as though the holidays were decided last minute and have crept up on them - the dates have been set for 2 years! ‘How will I fit in work around the kids being at home?’ , ‘how will I survive the kids at home for 2/3 weeks’??
It’s so sad!! As a regular mum you accept that the holidays will be full on - sacrifice time you might sit down in the evening to do the other jobs you d normally do when the kids are at school/nursery. You book time off work - it if working as a blogger stock pile vlogs so you don t have that pressure. It’s easy to upload photos to the grid as everyone is taking lots of photos of their children having fun!
A lot just seem to think of the children as inconveniences x
Thing is a lot of these lazy arsed vloggers work from home so no wonder their worried when schools are off. They actually might have to properly parent, full time! 😅

• Sad
  • Haha
Once again for anyone at the back:

Rebecca LIED about DLP being paid for and then gave an arrogant, non-apology seeking pity when she was finally found out. She SOUGHT to DECEIVE you.

Her Neillson holidays have never been declared as gifted/press pack or anything to suggest they were a commercial partnership.

Her attitude towards this has always been childish and entitled: she doesn’t believe she owes anyone an explanation as to her freebies and paints any criticisers as trolls.

Conclusion: Rebecca Meldrum is toxic, as is her husband and all that perpetuate this flogger culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Is she for real 'like proper proper winter'... Yeah we're a bit cooler than dien dough but it's not bloody winter! 😂

Interesting comment supporting Verruca on that family life magazine page, stating 'we know x, y and z are gifted... Mentions PT' ... interesting 🤔
I read that too!! Seems Cath is awfully defensive of MrsM...... does she have a friend called Cath??

Question- is it possible to be blocked from seeing comments but not her vlog? I was reading them earlier and now i cant see any

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.