Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
The link to the evening express article should go on the page also... guys I just done this lovely thing cos we are just so so fortunate and have a lovely life in our murder mansion. I didn’t even know the press was going to be there. I made a boob. I wanted to raise awareness, because I was getting paid for it, but wanted to sell you all a sob story with a selfie before I posted the actual AD I’m getting paid for. It’s so murky guys and everything was a blur and it was really confusing. I knew I had to go there but I had also been pretending that my family are all super empathetic and that we are doing a reverse advent calendar this year like I always claim we do and it was a lot. Pat had just got his wee pals done, I had to look after the girls all by myself for one whole afternoon, Poppy was broken the entire time and in between filming Safiyah enjoying her own personal space in her room and uploading that then sending Florrie out into the woods for a photoshoot without a coat on, it’s a lot. I’ve been holed up in my office, not the soft one but the new one my mother in law decorated for me and I’ve been sorting through my new bare minerals goodies and my self care cards and also doing my self care challenge, it’s a lot. Plus did I tell you I need to make a pavlova for Christmas Day, this is my full time job guys and getting free stuff is so so hard cos trying to get it all on the Aberdeenshire Buy Swap Sell pages is really difficult. I have to manage that and then poorly edit a vlog - not everyone can press play and stop on a camera and I just love giving you guys poorly edited, rehashed videos of everything you see on my insta stories. Anyway guys thanks for being so so supportive. You lovelies are just the loveliest and I just love you all so much. Anyway I better go as Pat is filming Florrie trying to split 2 salmon fillets into 5 with the hedge trimmer - Go Florrie! Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!

Reactions: 51
I have joined this forum purely to say that I have been reading along for quite a long time with you all (silently and not as a user). I completely agree with you in everything you all say. I am a long time fan of the meldrums including rebecca but so disappointed with the number of ads and the discrepancies within these, the poor quality vlogs and boring Instagram. I also agree that the period where Lee was leading was much better. I felt compelled to register to say thanks - have really enjoyed the thoughts of you all and it really isn’t just 15 of you thinking and viewing here!

Reactions: 49

Meerkat

The FareShare post has made me so mad! I know I’m repeating what others have said but it’s ludicrous if it’s in relation to an ad/paid partnership/whatever the heck you want to call it.
I run an Aberdeenshire Foodbank (closer to her than the FareShare depot) and would happily show her the reality of running around all week trying to ensure people aren’t going without food (and not just because it’s Christmas). Week in week out we have teams of volunteers working with vulnerable people in all sorts of situations. I’d love to see her give her TIME to an organisation or charity to see what really happens on the front line. I would really hope it would open her eyes to the reality of some people’s lives right around her. (But oh no far too busy mooching and pottering to do that one...)

Reactions: 39

ChilliDog

SAINSBURYS- I’m sure I remember them pushing baby food pouches a while back from there?!?! Maybe that’s all coming back again with sainsburys liking the posts.

Re the breast check appointment. I’m lost for words. Been through the same thing and the experience is stressful to say the least. After noting the leaflet a while back, I’m ? sure this was all a planned ploy.

I feel very sorry for her now and have unsubscribed and unliked every platform.

If she reads this: please go and sit down with your parents and make a plan, they seem to have their heads screwed on. It’s clear you’ve been swept up in a lot of hype and controversy. My genuine advice from one business owner to another, would be to have Lee take full time employment(paid) and you go back 2/3 years and be the Mrs Meldrum we all rooted for. The one who did maybe 2 ads a month and genuine content. Re build yourself. We would all let you know how we feel as long time viewers but you delete/block. Not everyone is out to get you. Some of us feel we have invested time and money into supporting you and you have zero respect. Therefore we are driven to this platform.

Reactions: 34

Idkk

Chatty Member
All these disasters could’ve been prevented with one simple solution: Lee having a job.

Sensible up and coming mummy vloggers have a partner who works while they build their channels authentically, through community and engagement. Rebecca got greedy and wanted the life of prestige before she could walk, which means now with her house husband and her massive mortgage, she’s got no choice but to do ad after ad to keep their heads above water.

Sensible mummy youtubers with partners helping to financially support them don’t need to do so many ads. When their channel has grown (organically) enough, they can then command a higher fee for ads. This means they’re in a good position to do a few select premium ads, and not take absolutely everything thrown at them.

Rebecca wanted it all ASAP and now she’s in a position of having to sell her soul to maintain the lifestyle, but she knows her audience doesn’t like it, so she has to lie and dig holes.

If she didn’t have a business advisor when making these decisions, she bloody should’ve.

Reactions: 33

Queenie

VIP Member
Please, everyone, stop worrying about being intimidated by a tiny, lying, jumped-up, toady, ball-less, conceited, arrogant, up to his ball-less balls in debt to Daddy Cannon, work-shy, skeletal, 80s hair little PUBIC figure little shit Lee bloody Sellbum! He can’t hurt you in any way. He’s running scared. These people are NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. Keep tattling! ?

Reactions: 32

Peachbomb

VIP Member
So ella’s Kitchen are inviting instamums to a food bank warehouse and they are to post about how they went to gawp at the people using food banks to encourage people to buy Ella’s kitchen baby food and the insta mums got paid for it.
What a time to be alive. My god.

Reactions: 31

WiKi

And another thing... why does she bloody care about the weekend? It’s not like she’s stuck in a 9-5 all week, she’s not waiting for her husband to get off work to take the kids for a bit, her family is around 24/7. I’m surprised she even knows what day it is EVER

Stickladylove

So she follows up her “deep” food bank post with stories about the freebies haul she’s come home to. I just find the lack of empathy astonishing. Seeing as you’ve already got your skincare routine sorted Rebecca, perhaps you could send that Elemis stuff to the food bank and give someone a real treat rather than the odd tin of beans you allude to?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
ITS THAT TIME OF THE DAY AGAIN...... hohoho!

you better watch now....the Advertising Scumbag Authority :m

You better watch now
I think I might cry
The views going south
I fear I know why
The ASA have started......
to crack down

They’re making a list
And checking the rules.
They obviously know,
we treat you like fools.
The ASA are coming, to town
(They’re all a load of penis shaped clowns :m)

They watch me when I’m vlogging,
They know I’m on the make,
My reviews on spons are always good
It’s a freebie for feck sake!
O!
You better watch now,
You better not pry,
Don’t ask me what’s wrong ?
You know il just lie!!!
The ASA is coming.
And scammer mum we’re running!

Because the ASA is coming to town.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Meldrum Carols part 3 ?

O little town of Aberdeen
The town we spin our lies ?
The Meldrum house of sponsored shit,
Are toting up their buys ?

Yet in thy dark bins outside,
The truth is crystal clear,
The gifts we give our loved ones,

Will all been gifted gear. ?

Reactions: 29

Ohliviaes

When she complains about Poppy I can't help but feel smug. Poppy and my son are the same age, that's why I started watching her when I was pregnant at the same time...
My son was a grumpy newborn, cried a lot. Everytime I watched a vlog she would spout on about how "Perfect Poppy never cries, I can count the amount of time Poppy's cried on 1 hand" blah blah blah perfect Poppy... I genuinely thought I was doing something wrong!!

Now my son isn't perfect (well, he is to me) but he sleeps through the night!! Soooooo... ?

Reactions: 29

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Sorry, but you’ve got to be a certain kind of F**ked up to post about people not being able to afford food for their family and then trot off back to your 600k house to show off all the free crap you’ve been sent!! Like seriously f**ked up! Nobody could possibly try and excuse this behaviour.

Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
ITS ANOTHER BLOODY CAROL ISN’T IT....

It's Christmas time,
and there's no need to be afraid.
At Christmas time,
we have Next Lights and banish shade.
And in our world of plenty,
we can always do with more!
Throw your arms around the AD’s at Christmas time

But say a prayer and pray for the scammer mums,
At Christmas time,
it's hard, but while you’re being scammed by scum
There's a world outside your window,
and it's a world of work and fear
Where an actual job can kill you,
and the thought fills us with fear.
And the alarm clock chimes that death bell, they’re the AM chimes of doom
Well tonight we're reaching out and and begging you....

Bring PR and Gifts this Christmas time to Aberdeen.
A spon of hope, an AD, it keeps them snide.

Why is work a deadly fear
To Lee and Rebby dear,

DO YOU KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME YOU TROLLS.

VeronicaCrank

Reb, you obviously read here. Here's an alternative caption for the opening of that Instagram post:

Today I was reminded of just how much of a privileged life me and many others live. As apart of my partnership with Ella's Kitchen, Lee and I were invited along with members of the media to visit our nearest FareShare depot!

That's literally all you had to do. It's the fucking bare minimum but that seems to be even beyond your capabilities right now. People don't like being lied to or misled. Just be clear and people would have no problems with you.

Runaroundrunner

Lee has just re-posted a "fans" insta story saying how awesome it was to meet them in the town!

WTF!!! They really do think they are have some kind of celebrity status now...

After today's stories I am removing myself from Lee's awful, cringe worthy, lying, self-obsessed instagram...it has gone too far!
Haha won’t mention the times we saw them in town and said oh look there’s those twats from Banchory and the folks beside laughed and commented that they had just said that too lol