Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pleasure. You do such an important work unveiling the true ad-loving Rebecca! :m:m:m:poop::poop:
Everyone follow mrsrmeldrum_truth on Instagram.:) (You can have multiple accounts on Instagram with same info). And tag her ? on the comments.

Direct link https://instagram.com/mrsrmeldrum_truth?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1msvg8wmn0mf4
Brilliant idea, am now following too, thanks!!!?

Exposing someone’s lies is a little different to now setting up an imstagramPage. A step too far I think
Awwww how sweet, I take it you not a fan of the insta page???! Well though luck!

Loving the insta page!!! Who’s idea was, because it’s just genius’s!!?

Reactions: 8
I’m certainly not mrs m. I just think people need to be aware that your actions can cause serious problems to the family. If you were bullied daily what affect would it have on your mental health?? Her lies don’t cause you anything other than annoyance. Have a little though what people could potentially do to this poor woman if they carry on. Or do you get a kick out of knocking people down?
Yeah, I get a kick out of knocking Reb down actually lol. ??? She’s deserves it & a helluva lot more!

Exposing someone’s lies is a little different to now setting up an imstagramPage. A step too far I think
Surely telling lies, manipulating situations for financial gain while pretending to live the life of a hard working parent is taking things too far.
How else are people going to find out about the fake reality of Mrs Meldrum Ltd? She uses social media to spread her bullshit and lies, why is an Instagram page set up to provide truth taking things too far?
I see it as a good way to inform those who are watching this pair of twits and believing they are something to aspire to yet it's just a real life Truman Show/ Keeping up with the Joneses lifestyle based on whatever pays them to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
So you point out someone’s devious lies and you’re a bully? She can change her vile behaviour and the way she treats long time supporters and there will be no need for this thread anymore, simple as that really. Pointless you coming over here and anyone else for that matter. She hasn’t given a second thought to the mental health of people she is selling to and those she’s treated terribly. She is happy to lie, deceive and block anyone who asks genuine, inoffensive questions. She is running a business. If you want things to change then perhaps message Mrs M as the responsibility lies with her, no-one else. When she blocks you for absolutely no reason or when you wake up and see she’s literally scamming you we will all be here with open arms ready to chat ?

Reactions: 17
When she complains about Poppy I can't help but feel smug. Poppy and my son are the same age, that's why I started watching her when I was pregnant at the same time...
My son was a grumpy newborn, cried a lot. Everytime I watched a vlog she would spout on about how "Perfect Poppy never cries, I can count the amount of time Poppy's cried on 1 hand" blah blah blah perfect Poppy... I genuinely thought I was doing something wrong!!

Now my son isn't perfect (well, he is to me) but he sleeps through the night!! Soooooo... ?

Reactions: 29
Totally agree. The amount of tit on here and other platforms amounts to bullying. You’re not “helping” the general public/sheep. You’ve all taken it too far. If you’re so concerned she is damaging her kids you guys should step back and protect them by stopping these damn threads

Ps. I don’t follow her on Instagram. I find her quite unintersting before you assume I’m a follower or “sheep”
We not stopping anything and not going anywhere, fortunately the same can’t be said of you.

Reactions: 6
I spy a box of cereal that looks suspiciously like RICE CRISPIES not their beloved GRIn-Ola on the breakfast table this morning?
I thought the girls and you all LOVED it?? Surely once you’ve finished the free first box you’d go and buy some more if they loved it that much??? :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

...added... I’ve just watched the next stories.... not even hiding the fact it was shreddies :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
She is in control of what she does
Yes to This ???
Totally agree. The amount of tit on here and other platforms amounts to bullying. You’re not “helping” the general public/sheep. You’ve all taken it too far. If you’re so concerned she is damaging her kids you guys should step back and protect them by stopping these damn threads

Ps. I don’t follow her on Instagram. I find her quite unintersting before you assume I’m a follower or “sheep”
It is not bullying its having an opinion!!!! This really annoys me..... If you disagree with something it's bullying.... Maybe its time she stepped back then there would be no threads like this!!!! If she can't handle criticism then sharing every aspect of her life in public is not the right job for her..

Yes to This ???

It is not bullying its having an opinion!!!! This really annoys me..... If you disagree with something it's bullying.... Maybe its time she stepped back then there would be no threads like this!!!! If she can't handle criticism then sharing every aspect of her life in public is not the right job for her..

And I totally agree that having an opinion is not bullying. I’m not saying I disagree with your opinions on MrsM or others. But these threads are quite threatening, and so is setting up profiles to slander her. “If she wasn’t acting like that then I wouldn’t have to say this” is not an excuse, is it really?

If you think she is damaging her kids, fine. Maybe she is. BUT you’re adding to that damage. Let’s hope you guys aren’t the straw that broke the camels back, at some point in the future for those kids.

Reactions: 1
When she complains about Poppy I can't help but feel smug. Poppy and my son are the same age, that's why I started watching her when I was pregnant at the same time...
My son was a grumpy newborn, cried a lot. Everytime I watched a vlog she would spout on about how "Perfect Poppy never cries, I can count the amount of time Poppy's cried on 1 hand" blah blah blah perfect Poppy... I genuinely thought I was doing something wrong!!

Now my son isn't perfect (well, he is to me) but he sleeps through the night!! Soooooo... ?
Lmao literally me. I have an almost 12mo baby who was an absolute demon newborn/small baby while Perfect Poppy was such an angel. Since 6 months my kid has slept 6pm-7am without any bumps in the road and takes 2 full naps a day. So Mrs M and her perfect parenting “tips” videos can suck it.

Reactions: 14
its SO obvious this is the same person. Honestly you’re making yourself look stupid.
LABEL YOUR F***ING ADVERTS PROPERLY AND NO ONE WILL GIVE A FLYING F**K ABOUT WHAT ELSE YOU ARE DOING. IT IS NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!! STOP LYING STOP MISEALDING PEOPLE AND BE HONEST.
???

Reactions: 17
And I totally agree that having an opinion is not bullying. I’m not saying I disagree with your opinions on MrsM or others. But these threads are quite threatening, and so is setting up profiles to slander her. “If she wasn’t acting like that then I wouldn’t have to say this” is not an excuse, is it really?

If you think she is damaging her kids, fine. Maybe she is. BUT you’re adding to that damage. Let’s hope you guys aren’t the straw that broke the camels back, at some point in the future for those kids.
What do you find threatening about these posts? I am intrigued.

Reactions: 5

Could you tell me what part of this thread is “threatening”?

Emotional blackmail won’t work here.
If anything happens to those children it’s on her, not us! SHE is using them to make money, not us! SHE is compromising their safety and their childhoods, not us!
What a disgusting thing to say. 100% lies with her.

Reactions: 13
:poop:
I’m certainly not mrs m. I just think people need to be aware that your actions can cause serious problems to the family. If you were bullied daily what affect would it have on your mental health?? Her lies don’t cause you anything other than annoyance. Have a little though what people could potentially do to this poor woman if they carry on. Or do you get a kick out of knocking people down?
What about Mrs M Talking about mental health when she knows nothing about it, she might affected someone that looks up to her, what about when talking about cancer and selling a next top at the same time, it's insulting to those people suffering with cancer. She's no poor woman, she's a liar.

If this site is so bad why carry on reading it?
If you don't like what's being said why not debate it in a civilised way instead of attacking?
And if you're going to come on and pretend to have back up to your opinion at least make the usernames appear unconnected ?

Now my son isn't perfect (well, he is to me) but he sleeps through the night!! Soooooo... [emoji23]
I had to laugh at this because I felt the same way. She kept saying how everything was just going perfect, sleeping through the night, she never cries.... and I was sitting there with my child, who was older than Poppy and still not sleeping through the night lol. Waking up every couple of hours.
Happy to report that my bubs has finally figured out the sleeping through the night situation. So yeah, Reb, it sucks doesn’t it??

If she is working with Ella’s kitchen that’s not an issue with me, as long as she is clear she is being paid to promote their products.
What is an issue is she has made out she has visited fareshare out of the kindness of her heart to raise awareness. But what has come to light since then is Fareshare are working with Ella’s kitchen and this is part of a PAID partnership. Essentially she is being paid to promote ellas kitchen and Fareshare and is lying about it!!
Yes I am aware celebrities and other influencers are sometimes paid to promote charities, although I’m quite sure celebrities donate thousands of pounds to charities, and the publicity helps with fundraising but it doesn’t sit well with me that she is still lying about this?
Lots of people here including myself have been asking Mrs M to be totally transparent with us. This is how these threads came about in the first place.
To me personally, if she had just come out and said I’m being paid by Ella’s kitchen to promote these pouches and I’m raising awareness of Fareshare and I’m donating X amount to this worthwhile cause I’d have more respect for her.
I don’t condone personal comments made about the children or her parenting however whilst she puts her life out there for everyone to judge and comment on it will continue to happen.

Reactions: 18
Why does someone once again assume its all women on here?????
And once again if you share every single aspect of you life online people will have an opinion on it!!!! People have opinions everything and everyone but when you are a public figure online, opinions will be shared online... If vloggers can not accept the bad opinions and its affecting their mental health then they are doing the wrong job!!! Simple!!!!!
When does having an opinion become bullying??
I'm just annoyed they assumed my gender ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.