Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee she's saving all the gym for January "new year new me" content, so original! Then it'll die out by February. I also guarantee she'll contradict the new me crap with some Costa #spon cakes or sugary granola, because why be genuine when you can get "dolla"

Reactions: 10
I guarantee she's saving all the gym for January "new year new me" content, so original! Then it'll die out by February. I also guarantee she'll contradict the new me crap with some Costa #spon cakes or sugary granola, because why be genuine when you can get "dolla"
she is so easy to read, isn't she? --

Reactions: 9
Lee has just re-posted a "fans" insta story saying how awesome it was to meet them in the town!

WTF!!! They really do think they are have some kind of celebrity status now...

After today's stories I am removing myself from Lee's awful, cringe worthy, lying, self-obsessed instagram...it has gone too far!

Reactions: 18
After today's stories I am removing myself from Lee's awful, cringe worthy, lying, self-obsessed instagram...it has gone too far!
God I know he's so cringe. I haven't looked at his Instagram for a while as it was honestly making my blood boil. Sometimes I think he's more fame hungry & desperate than she is.

Lee has just re-posted a "fans" insta story saying how awesome it was to meet them in the town!

The “fan” is another wannabe instaflogger - has a blog website about her “mummy life of 2 girls” ? so blatantly just looking for a shout out to boost her own followers.
Tragic.

The “fan” is another wannabe instaflogger - has a blog website about her “mummy life of 2 girls” ? so blatantly just looking for a shout out to boost her own followers.
Tragic.
it's like that saying: Birds of a feather flock together ? :m

Reactions: 4

Haha won’t mention the times we saw them in town and said oh look there’s those twats from Banchory and the folks beside laughed and commented that they had just said that too lol

Reactions: 28
I know it’s been said before but they are so boring and predictable. Pizza Express again for lunch. Even in union square there is the little pizza restaurant next door which is a local chain (and about £5 per pizza in the day)
What restaurant is this? Since moving from city to shire I'm majorly out of the loop with local restaurants ?

Reactions: 1
You know when you see someone making a tit of themselves and you are embarrassed for them. Mr M and spice girls. Oh my goodness. They went out with the ark. Just so not cool ?

Reactions: 5
God I know he's so cringe. I haven't looked at his Instagram for a while as it was honestly making my blood boil. Sometimes I think he's more fame hungry & desperate than she is.
I genuinely believe this to be the case! It’s not the fame that motivates her, it’s just the money. Whereas with him, I think he’s the type of person that he’s wondering why being a public figure such as he is that he’s not had the phone call as yet to do the Banchory Christmas light switch on.

Haha won’t mention the times we saw them in town and said oh look there’s those twats from Banchory and the folks beside laughed and commented that they had just said that too lol
?????? Absolute Belter! ??

Reactions: 15
I genuinely believe this to be the case! It’s not the fame that motivates her, it’s just the money. Whereas with him, I think he’s the type of person that he’s wondering why being a public figure such as he is that he’s not had the phone call as yet to do the Banchory Christmas light switch on.

?????? Absolute Belter! ??
I’d travel to Scotland just to see him switch the lights on to witness his embarrassment & to piss myself laughing! ?. Can you imagine the spectacle??? ?

Reactions: 6
I’d travel to Scotland just to see him switch the lights on to witness his embarrassment & to piss myself laughing! ?. Can you imagine the spectacle??? ?
He wouldn’t be embarrassed - you can’t paint a red face on twit Spice. Wonder if they would rejoin with the whole group?

twit Spice
Lazy Spice
Favourite Spice
Little Chicken Nugget Spice
The one who’s name we dare not speak Spice

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said before but they are so boring and predictable. Pizza Express again for lunch. Even in union square there is the little pizza restaurant next door which is a local chain (and about £5 per pizza in the day) or even Brew Dog.
I don’t know why anyone in their right mind would go to Pizza Express over Mozza - £5 for any pizza until 5pm weekdays, real Neapolitan sourdough pizzas ??? for people brimming with adventure and culture they sure do make odd choices ?

You know when you see someone making a tit of themselves and you are embarrassed for them. Mr M and spice girls. Oh my goodness. They went out with the ark. Just so not cool ?
Reckon it's some good old Meldrum "hinting" for concert tickets!

His sucking up posts on other Instamums and actual celebs like Tom and Gi Fletcher is cringeworthy. I'd be mortified if my man crawled on his belly and kissed ass the way Lee does.

What restaurant is this? Since moving from city to shire I'm majorly out of the loop with local restaurants ?
Mozza if no one has said already, my Italian friend recommended it - it’s the only pizza she’ll eat in Aberdeen

Reactions: 2
He wouldn’t be embarrassed - you can’t paint a red face on twit Spice. Wonder if they would rejoin with the whole group?

twit Spice
Lazy Spice
Favourite Spice
Little Chicken Nugget Spice
The one who’s name we dare not speak Spice
Love it ???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.