Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the Ella's kitchen pouch is for a Christmas Dinner I expect the actual Ad must be due today / tomorrow latest.
She really knows how to give herself a stressful Christmas as this is going to lead to yet another backlash.

Reactions: 13
Both on the same photo about Fareshare
Classic example right there, piss off humdrums! We knew it was an ad all along you bunch of buffoons! Feel sorry for them, this is the only way she can get this in now and she will hope that many of her sheep won’t see it by not doing a separate post. 2019 will be the end of them it’s inevitable, it’s beyond belief how she thinks she can carry on like this not declaring ads when it’s blatantly obvious

Reactions: 15
She’s an out and out liar. She’s working as a type of ambassador role for Ella’s Kitchen. Aka a ‘family member’ of EK. They will have specified as part of a brief that she needs to promote this pouch, therefore it is an Ad. As soon as a brand have any form of editorial control which they do as they’ve asked her to post it, it’s classified as an advert. She’ll also be paid heavily for her role as part of the EK family so the fact she’s trying to wheedle out of it says how manipulative she is. People are not dumb Rebecca.

Reactions: 21
Surely Poppy is too old now for Ella’s kitchen pouches of mush? I’m sure all of mine were eating normal food cut up by age 1? She’s always taking about brands which fit them as a family - there must be another scammermum family with an age appropriate baby for pouches?
And the contradiction on the same instapost - ha ha absolute amateurs !!

Reactions: 17
Even her sheep will have seen her say it’s not an ad, then she’s highlighted her reply today saying it will be an ad. Therefore, it was always technically an ad! Got to get those sheep’s cogs turning!

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she just write on her original post “as part of my work with Ella’s Kitchen I visited FareShare....” we all know it’s a prelude to an AD. Her and Pat the twit didn’t just wake up on Wednesday and go, you know what, we have such a lovely fortunate life, let’s go and see if there’s anything we can do help those less fortunate and visit FareShare.
Of course she had the camera with it documenting herself in her full Florence Nightengale role. Surely to God her sheep are going to go, hang on a minute - she said it wasn’t an AD and now it is?! Dejavu much?!

Regarding the truth page, there’s no way she knows about it yet. She would be sharing that for all the sheep to have it shut down. She’d be on stories with the the IP threat and telling us all twit Spice is coming round the houses with his hedge trimmer to cut through our internet and phone lines.

Reactions: 25
I used to love Rebecca but she has such an aire of entitlement, as if her opinion and her say is more important than anyone else’s. This tantrum style behaviour when people dare question her, maybe it’s because she never had a real job she doesn’t have any concept of the real world. She’s just surrounded by yes people. twit.

Reactions: 17
:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:mSurprise surprise it is an ad! Does she really believe this drivel she spouts!! The good that can come from buying a certain pouch over the festive period!! You need to give your head a shake Rebecca!! How low can you go!! View attachment 3369
We called it here first !!!!!! You can't deceive us Rebecca we are 10 million steps ahead of you ..... Always

Reactions: 18
@MissGee123 can you please put the screenshots I posted here of the Fareshare post with her contradicting statements of it’s not an ad/it is an ad!
Also I have a video of her video gaslighting her viewers in dlp saying how easy it was to meet a character to show they weren’t on a special trip with special treatment. I can’t upload it here as it’s too big so not sure what to do

Reactions: 7
@MissGee123 can you please put the screenshots I posted here of the Fareshare post with her contradicting statements of it’s not an ad/it is an ad!
Also I have a video of her video gaslighting her viewers in dlp saying how easy it was to meet a character to show they weren’t on a special trip with special treatment. I can’t upload it here as it’s too big so not sure what to do
Can you dm it to the meldrums truth instagram?

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t make anything about my visit or sharing information about FareShare ungenuine.

Aye, aye it does pal. That’s exactly what it does Reb, given that you’ve been PAID to dae it, yah absolute Chicken Nugget!

And ungenuine isnae a word either pal; that Micky Mouse education has served you well hasn’t it?

Reactions: 25
Er, thought they had "always" given to food banks previously, but it was that good old random trip to Tesco that hi lighted the issue to her pea brain again and " ticked it of the list" And yes where / when DID the Reverse Advent get dropped off to yesterday when she was so busy fannying around " organising" her office, ie moving around free tatt and Pat was affa busy playing with his new tool............in reality how much of a twatt do you really need to be to buy a chain saw to trim Reb's Instagrammable garden/ bush ??

PS Did anyone manage to screen shot the " shitting hedgehogs" comment from her delightful follower? Thought it would look " lovely" up there next to herpes " lady" ?

Reactions: 9
My pleasure. You do such an important work unveiling the true ad-loving Rebecca! :m:m:m:poop::poop:
Everyone follow mrsrmeldrum_truth on Instagram.:) (You can have multiple accounts on Instagram with same info). And tag her ? on the comments.
I cant find it

Post just gone up regarding this ❤

Reactions: 1
Reb if you wanna redeem yourself I suggest you donate every last penny of your PAID ad with Ella's kitchen to the food bank ... Yep that's not gonna happen is it cause you'd rather line your own pockets you greedy cow.... I'm glad this has all come out cause she's sinking further and further into scandal and people dislike her

Reactions: 16
Just read through the Ellas Kitchen stuff and shes just a liar through and through. Rebecca sort your sad little life out. Your life is a lie and a joke. I think 2019 will be the end of your channel and you only have yourself to blame!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.