Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The numbers in her post obviously haven't come from CFINE either. I have an email from them a week ago which says they are handing out upwards of 100 food parcels PER DAY, so where is she getting the 170 per week?

Reactions: 5
Just saw her stories..for the love of jeebus woman stop faffing with your face and WIPE YOUR CHILDS NOSE!

And she's clearly read her and now done a crap swipe up to CFINE. Why not amend the grid post with its details so local people can visit and donate, why say it was a Fare share depot when its a food bank in its own right which just so happens to receive donations from Fareshare (unless you're being paid to promote Fareshare).

So bloody obvious!

Reactions: 12
A wee question for all you shire local residents.

Obviously if you follow you tube or insta mums then you might have heard about the meldrums . I have plenty of freinds/family that never heard if her.

How well known locally are they.
Are they quite blatent and public they filming or taking photographs with tea pot poses and lees insane cheesy grins.

I know some vloggers like Katie ellision say they feel quite awquard vlogging in public.

I know theres a few vloggers Aberdeen way.

Do they perceive them selves as celebrities/public figures and strut around banachory and Aberdeen like they are.
There's been a couple of comments where locals have said oh look theres the twats.
Do they say this because of their public persona or are they not so nice in real life?

I dont get why visit a depot and not actually a food bank thats near their home.
As well as lunch out and showing off freebies it all shows extremely bad judgement and a pr disaster.

She said to one reply tis the season for ads.
Wonder what final Tesco commitment is.

I do feel must be some sort prelude to an ad.

The issue is she like boy who cried woollf shes breached so much trust no one believes her.

Reb and Lee if you reading this.

Stop filming your girls dancing.
S will be mortified when she's older.
My 9 year old would hate it.
Yes kids do cute things.
Enjoy the moment kids grow so fast.
Live and enjoy that memory of moment instead desperately trying to film and share it.

I know all the cm vloggers film their kids but I dont know some that are so exposed daily like the meldrum kids.

Hi, I'm new here! Apologies if I've done this wrong but wanted to reply to this message.
I am local, not to banchory but to Aberdeen and shire. I genuinely haven't seen them out and about, or I haven't had my eyes open enough to notice, so I can't comment on how they act in public and if they strut like celebs, but I do know that their reputation leaves a lot to be desired. I'll be looking out for them now, just to see what like!
Some of it may just be gossip but I hear that life is not so peachy as they portray, I.e. lovely hubby goes out of a weekend night and doesn't come home sometimes....
I don't know how true that is of course but it's what I hear.

I'm glad I found this site, I struggle with all these mummy bloggers, there's hundreds of them nowadays and they are infuriating. Everything they post is just cringe. But mrs meldrum has especially infuriated me with that next ad with the lump check, utterly abhorrent. And if this food bank thing turns out to be an ad then that is just the icing on the tit cake.

Reactions: 24
Once things are uploaded (it’s going to take forever going through all the threads ???) I’ll start following all her ? maybe a few will wake up then.

Reactions: 2
Good to see she’s applying the bare minerals powder foundation that she ALWAYS uses ? numbnuts

Reactions: 7
Good to see she’s applying the bare minerals powder foundation that she ALWAYS uses ? numbnuts
Of course she does ?, and as far as the food bank carry on, I’m actually disgusted.This is a new all time low, even for her

Reactions: 7
The numbers in her post obviously haven't come from CFINE either. I have an email from them a week ago which says they are handing out upwards of 100 food parcels PER DAY, so where is she getting the 170 per week?
I thought her numbers sounded odd too, our local food bank had a post about how low they were on stock and that they had given out to 70 people in the 2 hours they were open.

The Christmas AD-vent continues

Thank you Argos for kindly gifting me more electrical as we were really short
Probably s Christmas present.

What do brands see I her compared to other channel mums who seem nicer and better.

I know some say they turn lots down

Less daddy day care all day groups and school runs.
Doubtful they gifted the teachers and lovely has with their loveky freebies.

Reactions: 4
I can’t find the new truthful authentic Instagram page ?? help a #themighty15 out ??

Reactions: 6
The Christmas AD-vent continues

Thank you Argos for kindly gifting me more electrical as we were really short
Probably s Christmas present.

What do brands see I her compared to other channel mums who seem nicer and better.

I know some say they turn lots down

Less daddy day care all day groups and school runs.
Doubtful they gifted the teachers and lovely has with their loveky freebies.
I wonder if the brands just approach Channel Mum (or get harassed by them) and then CM dish out the jobs to the favourites

Be careful those who aren't blocked because shell use it to do a mass blocking session

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.