Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarrietAvis

She’s getting desperate. However she’s not the only one who can rock an alias lol. She can look & look for “Laura Waring” but will she find her? She might find quite a few but she won’t find ME! ?????
I wonder if some poor unsuspecting Laura Waring has received a creepy Christmas message on Facebook from Lee ????

Reactions: 23

linzilou

Kelly colouringbook must have a direct line to parliament as last i heard ( I work in CID) the crime of criminal defamation" was abolished in 2009.
She can bring a civil case against anyone.
If she is holding peoples phones numbers without permission this is against GDPR and she can be fined or go to jail as it is a criminal offence. Defamation is tort meaning the police wont investigate and a civil court can only issue a fine and no prison sentence.

I really wish they would get their lies together and not be so easy to prove wrong. its boring for me.

Gossipgal

Is her latest instagram post an actual joke? Please tell me it is!!! The greediest woman in Scotland telling us all to give to a food bank ? The same greedy cow who sells on all her gifted items ? So now she's done a narcissistic blog on look at me I'm so bloody charitable . This shit makes me so angry because it's not come from the heart or wanting to give, it's so she looks like a saint and gets more viewers . Please no one be fooled by her. Charitable and Rebecca Meldrum do not go together !!

BekahBoo

New to Tattle after being told about this page from a friend but just want to say keep up the good work!! You have really made me open my eyes and see these “influencers” for who they really are especially The Meldrums!! On her most recent YouTube video someone said they didn’t understand why it had 175 thumbs down! Was so close to replying if you check out Tattle you will know why but knew it would be an instant block for that!! ? I’m to nosey waiting for this to blow up in their faces!!

Reactions: 22

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s the Meldrum carol #ICantRememberTheNumber ?

Away in ......AdMeldrum

Away in Ad Meldrum
Gifted crib from PR
The littlest nugget’s
Made pose like a child star.
We know that she’s poorly,
There’s a chance she’ll Chuck up ?
But with the thought of a paycheque
Rebby gives not a fuck ?

linzilou

Have just rang the ICO and they have said that if i email kelly requesting how she got my information and that she must delete it as she does not have my permission to keep it, kelly has one month to repsond.
If she does not repond after 30 days, the ICO will contact her.

** not that i believe in anyway that she has anyones phone numbers. Kelly, if you have mine please call me hun- its the one with lots of 8's in it**

Rubynoodle

Since she will likely be reading here instead of doing her job properly yet again quick Rebecca you forgot to label your food bank post as an AD! Hopefully you will never need to use a food bank in your life Meldrums! Disgusting. Look at me with my Starbucks and Pizza Express then giving to the poor people and posting about it and getting paid to promote it too. Oh look what just landed on my doorstep too more #gifted Elemis. They are beyond a joke now can they not see how much of a mockery they’re making of themselves here?

Chitterchat

VIP Member
She’s an out and out liar. She’s working as a type of ambassador role for Ella’s Kitchen. Aka a ‘family member’ of EK. They will have specified as part of a brief that she needs to promote this pouch, therefore it is an Ad. As soon as a brand have any form of editorial control which they do as they’ve asked her to post it, it’s classified as an advert. She’ll also be paid heavily for her role as part of the EK family so the fact she’s trying to wheedle out of it says how manipulative she is. People are not dumb Rebecca.

Reactions: 21

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She's so hard done by and busy, instead of doing some work she's had friends for coffee and now going to see another friend for more coffee. Said it before and will say it again, she really is a lazy brat! While your mil paints your office and your husband does the school runs, food shop, cooks and cleans you do bugger all. Yet you ask for sympathy because you're a full time working mummy. You're neither a full time worker nor full time mum.

And what's with that stupid pose with her arm bent like that?

MrsMac

Long time lurker here. I really liked this lady but wow how things have changed. It’s just #ads #ads #more ads. I’m totally cool with the fact insta etc is their business and they have to feed their kids but it’s too much. It doesn’t feel genuine or authentic any more. The next campaign was waaay too much imo and encouraging people to use next unlimited to buy loads of stuff off next which many probably can’t afford. As for the Fareshare thing why did she not just say she was going there for her ‘work’ with Ella’s kitchen? I would have been fine with that but it doesn’t appear genuine again imo and makes me want to switch off (even more than I did already).

I really think this family needs to get a decent brand consultant to come in and overhaul their image if they want to survive in the fickle cyber world of blogging, insta etc. I think they also need to decide whether it’s for them as they seem to get really upset by any negativity or critical comments. If you run a business or provide a service customer is king. Followers are their customers and I don’t feel they’re listening atm.

Madhousemum

I'm certainly not intimidated in the slightest, I am not a "public figure" with a reputation to uphold. Media would not be interested in my behaviour, nor is my income dependent on peoples perceptions of me. I have given my opinion, firstly after they wrongly accused me of being a troll, and secondly in their handling of a visit to a foodbank. Never been bullying, abusive etc, so I have nothing to be intimidated about. The higher you are the further you have to fall. Those in the public eye need to be very careful in how they behave!

Jellybaby

I love how the post about the food bank just had a massive photo of her moon head rather than anything significant ?
Get. Over. Yourself.

Balls

I know not everyone loves the michalaks but take a video from them, you cannot compare it to the crap the meldrums spew out. It’s artistic, it’s planned, it’s literally beautiful.

When Lee was doing the vlogs they were heading in a better direction with drone footage, music etc but Reb didn’t like that he was getting the credit and pulled them.

So many bad decisions!

anony mouse

Chatty Member
She would make a good politician. Never tells the truth, then a few days later spouts some bullshit to try and cover up her lies. She is such an arsehole. As if she would ever care about a food bank or any charity for that matter if it wasn’t lining her grubby pockets. She is a wolf in sheeps clothing and her flock need to open their eyes instead of asking where her lipstick is from? Maybe ask her where her morals are?

Reactions: 20

MissGee123

hows the best way to get the truth out there?
I think it’s time to take action now, maybe an Instagram account with her name as the start so when people search it comes up, and there expose everything she has done including every screen shot from this site, she can block comments but she can’t stop another account being created.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Oh god that was so cringey! Her followers do tend to fall in to two catergories. The young, low IQ, yummy mummy as their job title, snapchat as their profile picture type sheep who still blindly see her as an icon and aspire to achieve the false ideals she tries to portray.

And the intelligent women with common sense, respectful but able to form their own opinions amd ideas. These are the ones who see through her bull and usually end up as Tattlers (sorry to say a few more than 15 here Reb!)

She is like an egotistical cult leader who just wants little sheep to follow her. How long till she advertises Kool-Aid!!

M

Member 1126

" I'll be dishing them out, giving them away and donating them"

Phew that's sister's, MIL and chums' Christmas sorted........
Why would you even need to check if the foundation powder, which you use "all the time" ?, is your colour if you were fully intending to give it away ????

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The Nuggets Snotty Christmas Carol. #4
(I’m getting annoying now I bet ? sorry!)

Snot is fallin'
All around us
Children wheezing
looking sick ?
Tis the season
For Cold and flu relief spons,
Ignore the haters,
we know they’re
dicks :m:m:m

We're gonna have an upload tonight
I'm gonna make the girls
Cough into the camera lens
And prove they’re not alright ?

Room is freezing
Keep on sneezin’
All those cold germs
It’s crystal clear ??‍♀
With out Kleenex, the kids would all be sufferin’
They’re not for using mind, they’re far too dear!