Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't look that closely but assumed it was the big #spon Next Official, beside Starbucks, where she was A: Demonstrating how good the £20 HOME delivery was to her postcode ? B: Returning some of her ill gotten gains post sheep brainwashing Instagram shots ?
No idea. I don’t know their local shopping centre so no idea! Just looked like a Primark on first glance! ?
I’m sure we will hear all about it wherever it was - can’t be going for a mooch or a potter without letting the world know!!!! ?

Reactions: 2
Had to walk right past Costa to get to New Look too ?
So it's actually a selfie taken in New Look, right next to #spon Costa, probably with a Starbucks carryout stashed in the buggy, dressed in head to toe # kindly gifted # Next Official. Dear Lord they really are the " gift" that keeps on giving, you couldn't make them up!

Reactions: 10
So it's actually a selfie taken in New Look, right next to #spon Costa, probably with a Starbucks carryout stashed in the buggy, dressed in head to toe # kindly gifted # Next Official. Dear Lord they really are the " gift" that keeps on giving, you couldn't make them up!
Yeah def New look, much muuuch bigger than the pokey little Next in Union Square ?

Reactions: 2
I thought they removed The Meldrums channel for privacy sake? So I don't understand the realtime updates on Insta of where they are, letting everyone know the house is empty, where they are shopping. Their insurance would laugh at them if they were ever burgled, advertising an empty home to 80k people!

Reactions: 18
I thought they removed The Meldrums channel for privacy sake? So I don't understand the realtime updates on Insta of where they are, letting everyone know the house is empty, where they are shopping. Their insurance would laugh at them if they were ever burgled, advertising an empty home to 80k people!
Morons! Although Pats mum is no doubt there doing the chores again! Because they are so busy mooching and doing life admin.

Reactions: 7
Exactly!
I think They actually shut the Meldrums channel Down because it was doing better than the Mrs M channel and she needed to get her subs up over 100K - probably to keep CM happy. Also don’t think Rebecca was happy that Lee was doing so well and getting loads of praise for what he was doing on the Meldrums channel (decent filming, decent content in terms of footage etc and he seemed to be pretty engaging with the audience)

Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said before but they are so boring and predictable. Pizza Express again for lunch. Even in union square there is the little pizza restaurant next door which is a local chain (and about £5 per pizza in the day) or even Brew Dog. They really don’t give a tit about even trying to support local businesses unless you count the one jaunt to the butchers to advertise lamb

TK Max or Primark next? ?

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said before but they are so boring and predictable. Pizza Express again for lunch. Even in union square there is the little pizza restaurant next door which is a local chain (and about £5 per pizza in the day) or even Brew Dog. They really don’t give a tit about even trying to support local businesses unless you count the one jaunt to the butchers to advertise lamb

They are as boring as watching paint dry.
Pizza express is pretty crappy anyway, certainly not worthy of 2 visits in as many weeks unless of course they are “collaborating” with them.... ?? (eg. Been given a voucher to use...!)

Reactions: 13

The promoting Scottish lamb was a laugh. They don’t even shop in local butchers apart from once in blue moon. Since when did they care about Scottish meat?

:sick:
The promoting Scottish lamb was a laugh. They don’t even shop in local butchers apart from once in blue moon. Since when did they care about Scottish meat?
We've all been privy to far too much talk of Scottish meat...and two veg thanks to Lee's gross bad boys updates after his wee op

Reactions: 8
:sick:
We've all been privy to far too much talk of Scottish meat...and two veg thanks to Lee's gross bad boys updates after his wee op
Reb doesn’t care about Scottish meat unless she’s trying to get pregnant.... ??????

Reactions: 11
I have joined this forum purely to say that I have been reading along for quite a long time with you all (silently and not as a user). I completely agree with you in everything you all say. I am a long time fan of the meldrums including rebecca but so disappointed with the number of ads and the discrepancies within these, the poor quality vlogs and boring Instagram. I also agree that the period where Lee was leading was much better. I felt compelled to register to say thanks - have really enjoyed the thoughts of you all and it really isn’t just 15 of you thinking and viewing here!

Reactions: 49
I think they closed the Meldrums channel because they didn’t have content for both, I mean is cruel enough to make us watch one boring channel let alone two!!!!???can you imagine??

Just more of her lazy lies, attention seeking and victim complex. Oh poor me we're concerned about security so we've removed the channel. The manner in which it was done and the blatant lack of privacy displayed since shows that was another lie for the sheep.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the Spice Girls video.

Pat is officially twit Spice.

Can’t even allow his 7 year old to just have some fun signing and dancing in her bedroom, he’s not even enjoying the moment with his daughter - he’s too busy fannying around with the camera.

He’s a grade A prick.

Reactions: 13

Pat is officially twit Spice.

Can’t even allow his 7 year old to just have some fun signing and dancing in her bedroom, he’s not even enjoying the moment with his daughter - he’s too busy fannying around with the camera.

He’s a grade A prick.
Yup
They need to pull their heads out of their arses
End of the day when they look back at their time with the kids they won’t have any real genuine moments to remember- all they will have is memories of forcing them to behave like performing monkeys or filming them for nothing more than content for a crappy you tube channel.
They are so shallow and narrow minded.
They don’t seem to grasp that this is real life and those children are being damaged by this behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Just one of the many lies that Edgy has her sheep believe ? - she is so dull she has to share everything to try and make herself look a bit interesting.

Pat is officially twit Spice
He’s a grade A prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I wonder what happened with the gym?!? I guess she doesn’t want to burn the calories of that pizza??!l like everything it never lasts....?

I wonder what happened with the gym?!? I guess she doesn’t want to burn the calories of that pizza??!l like everything it never lasts....?
She’s full of tit
She never had any interest of going to the gym
Yet more lies and rubbish

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.