Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One can only wonder how much food waste and surplus they seen on their visits to Starbucks and Pizza Express today. She really needs to get him pulled into line with Instagram. He’s sharing this shite and then she’s posting a selfie about a visit to the local food bank. He is killing any sort of attempt she is portraying at being a relatable, normal vlogger. He’s stupid and that’s dangerous to her. Same with the Poppy’s new wheels shite - she’s stated already either on a vlog or stories poppy was getting a tiny bundle so her sisters didn’t think she was on the naughty list (obviously it’s only Safiyah on that list) but she had plenty hand me downs. Now he’s posting a new toy five days before Christmas - she needs to get a bleeping (tighter) lead on him.

New vlog material of Gatwick coming up soon? ?
??

Edgy and pat visit a food bank .. cue the sheep telling her how great she is .

Bet she had the antibacterial hand gel with her after mingling with the commoners
You can hear Lee on the vlog now “look Poppy darling, it’s poor people!”

Reactions: 16
So she follows up her “deep” food bank post with stories about the freebies haul she’s come home to. I just find the lack of empathy astonishing. Seeing as you’ve already got your skincare routine sorted Rebecca, perhaps you could send that Elemis stuff to the food bank and give someone a real treat rather than the odd tin of beans you allude to?

Reactions: 31
Here’s my self righteous post about food banks, and swipe up to read my stories of everything I’ve been gifted. What. A. twit

Reactions: 27
I call BS on her charity post. She hasn't said which food bank she visited, she had ample opportunity to promote it locally but she hasn't. Fareshare in Aberdeen don't run their own foodbank, the act as a middle man between Tesco etc and the chosen food bank, which in Aberdeen is CFINE. So Meldrums if you visited CFINE why not say that. And she doesn't say she donated anything, just visited and gawped. CFINE have been uploading so many pics locally of people donating and yet nothing with the Meldrums. Isn't that odd? It's not like shes shy of publicity. Maybe I'm just cynical but it doesn't add up. Why post you visited a foodbank that doesn't exist?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I call BS on her charity post. She hasn't said which food bank she visited, she had ample opportunity to promote it locally but she hasn't. Fareshare in Aberdeen don't run their own foodbank, the act as a middle man between Tesco etc and the chosen food bank, which in Aberdeen is CFINE. So Meldrums if you visited CFINE why not say that. And she doesn't say she donated anything, just visited and gawped. CFINE have been uploading so many pics locally of people donating and yet nothing with the Meldrums. Isn't that odd? It's not like shes shy of publicity. Maybe I'm just cynical but it doesn't add up. Why post you visited a foodbank that doesn't exist?
This is what I was thinking. I’m way down South but as far as I was aware (previous food bank volunteer/coordinator) Fareshare don’t run the food banks they just deliver donations (although they charge the food bank a bloody fortune for them!) from Tesco and a few other organisations. If it was a fareshare depot she visited I can’t see there being any problem with her posting an actual picture of the visit especially if she got sooo much footage but the generic selfie makes me think she’s making it all up

Reactions: 6
I am sick about that food bank post. They filmed in a food bank?
And the insta stories straight after with all the tat she’s been gifted, she has no clue! Just vulgar.
Raise awareness, great but what a tone deaf post and stories.
That’s without mentioning the picture of her face to go with the post!

Reactions: 14
Only a Rebbie Sheep could go " Off topic, what what colour IS your lipstick?" on such a post ?

Reactions: 18
Never fear the free " self care cards" are going in the " self care package", which we obviously haven't been arsed to post off yet! But all the luxury products, mine, all mine, all mine..........?or coming to a selling site near you soon!

Reactions: 10
She finally got her new shipment of Elemis, woohoo! Poor thing, she’d run out of it

Reactions: 2
She finally got her new shipment of Elemis, woohoo! Poor thing, she’d run out of it
I thought a she was all about Olay?

I considered Elemis as a higher end brand, but this really devalues them IMO.

I wonder why their marketing team decided to gift them to her over higher valued, more polished floggers? Odd.

Reactions: 6
I have a challenge for her, instead of spending the day mooching, spend one day with Aberdeen Cyrenians, Street Friends of Aberdeen or Social Bite. Prepare and hand out food to those in need. Do something good for others. Not even correctly identifying the local food bank you've apparently visited helps no one except making her look better after a days spending and bragging about freebies. What a kick in the teeth to show your shopping spree, your expensive coffee (from a corporation that don't pay tax in the UK) your fancy lunch before filming the poor people using foodbanks. She's an abomination.

Reactions: 15
Jesus wept, she just does not get it does she?!

Why the heck post a moronic selfie along side a post about giving to those less fortunate?! How ridiculous!
And then to follow that up with Instagram story all about the free shite she’s been sent in the post, and Lee showing off a new toy they have given Poppy...
They are SO THICK!

I wish to god they would engage their brains before they post stuff, they are just making a mockery of themselves and insulting the people they are pretending to give 2 shits about.

Using a good cause for self promotion yet again. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
Well! The foodbank post was infact an Ad with Ellas Kitchen! Emily Norris has just posted about FareShare Unlike Meldrum she has Clearly labled this as an AD!

Reactions: 20
Well! The foodbank post was infact an Ad with Ellas Kitchen! Emily Norris has just posted about FareShare Unlike Meldrum she has Clearly labled this as an AD!
Oh for Fucks sake!
So not only do they not give a tit, they happily use the cause for self promotion, they blindly go along with whatever tit campaign Channel Mum give them and to top it all off they don’t even have the bollocks to admit that it’s all a bleeping advert.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.