Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A charity she might actually be a fit for would be Homestart. Supporting vulnerable families by being paired with one individual family to sit and chat, play with kids & lend a listening ear. Plenty of families need support in Aberdeen and they are looking for volunteers to start in January!
So true! Homestart where I live has just closed down due to lack of funding. A charity which works with vulnerable families with young children would benefit from these instamums promoting them and asking for people to join as volunteers or donate. We have all seen how powerful social media can be for fundraising and raising awareness. She has thousands of followers - please do some genuine good for people!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice how Emily’s post has been ‘liked’ by Brummy Mummy and Louise but Rebecca’s hasn’t?!
Are they all actually realising how vile she really is? Or are they just distancing themselves for protection?

Reactions: 10
Kate Murnane did the exact same thing with a vlog sponsored by Duracell. She donated gifted crap to a toy charity and tried to make out it was all about the charity. I have a feeling this is a shameless marketing directive or Channel Mum’s. Oh how I hate Channel mum! Just a bunch of greedy, sham
That is exactly what it is shameless marketing. Its disgusting and they are toxic

Reactions: 5
Got to laugh at the end of her stories thanking all the brands for sending those products she got- she will be “dishing them out and giving them away and donating them” suuure you will Rebecca, is that to the Mrs Meldrum ltd fund ? what shite she talks

Reactions: 13
Right before she explained she would be ‘dishing’ them out, she noted that she wasn’t sure if the powder was in her complexion colour which she would need to check!

So contradictory even within the same sentence!

Reactions: 23
Never fear the free " self care cards" are going in the " self care package", which we obviously haven't been arsed to post off yet! But all the luxury products, mine, all mine, all mine..........?or coming to a selling site near you soon!
Was just going to post this myself.
She obviously doesn’t think she can sell the cards for enough to justify keeping them, so let’s cast them off to try to look generous.
SERIOUSLY how can she make a point of saying she’s gifting the cards when she’s got 50 free boxes of makeup there too?! (Ok so not 50, but near enough)

Reactions: 3
Honestly someone give the woman some PR lessons. She is digging the bigger grave for herself and her channel.

Transparency, credibility and being authentic that is all you need to be to trusted and respected by viewers. She has learned sweet f.a from all the DLP business. How hard wouls it be to put 'we were invited by Ella's Kitchen / Tescos ect....'. Shady and underhand yet again.

Reactions: 13
I can’t add anymore to what you’ve all said about this except that I’m fuming.
She really is something else :mad::mad:

Reactions: 9
The worst thing is this is her trying!! Her saying she is going to dish them out and donate them is her thinking she is ticking a box. She is so far removed from reality that she has no idea. Imagine visiting a food bank (and thinking it’s ok to film!!!) and then post about all the lovely freebies she is sent. No common sense at all.

Trouble is she listens to our advice on here and still fucks up!

You can’t help stupid.

Reactions: 19
And Ella’s kitchen sponsoring a food bank is insane!! Ella’s kitchen is not exactly affordable baby food

View attachment 3339

#MELDRUM #TEAMGOALS
snake merchandise coming soon.....

Aw Reb Lovleeeeee you're sitting room is looking fabulous. And soooooooo Christmasey, ( must be something to do with that whopping great tree in the corner), anyway a bit of topic Hun but where did you get yoor fun finger, edgey snake belt attachment and cheeky little dolla bags? Much love sweetie.
PS What colour did you decide on for Caspa? It's soooooooo inspiring!
PPS Yooooor photee on your amazin' galleriee wall is still squint, but no matta, you just keep donin' ur thing. But I hope you don't mind me asking...........where did you get those sooooper cute frames??

Just came across this page today! On catch up after twigging that a few things weren’t adding up? so I’ve gathered that the house was circa £600k but was the place of what reads like a pretty gruesome murder. But does she actually sell the stuff she is gifted? I thought they were alright for a bit but all the ads are a bit much and what’s the deal with S, is there an issue with her and S?

Reactions: 5
And another thing... why does she bloody care about the weekend? It’s not like she’s stuck in a 9-5 all week, she’s not waiting for her husband to get off work to take the kids for a bit, her family is around 24/7. I’m surprised she even knows what day it is EVER

Reactions: 31
" I'll be dishing them out, giving them away and donating them"

Phew that's sister's, MIL and chums' Christmas sorted........
Why would you even need to check if the foundation powder, which you use "all the time" ?, is your colour if you were fully intending to give it away ????

Reactions: 20
Haha the way reb looks at Lee on his instastory where he is shouting chop Choo choo whilst filming the toy train in the pub ? you can tell she's mortified by him. But she's got to stay with him. Who else will raise the children?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.