Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Lee? He looks so much older than Reb. He looks exhausted & has aged so much in the past few years. His frantic smiles look like he’s trying to cover up how stressed out he is
I genuinely worry about them both! I wonder if he worries a lot about the house finances. I remember them both saying saying that they never thought they’d live in a house like this. I think that’s the problem. I don’t think it was time yet. When it’s the right time to make that move up the ladder it feels right. Sometimes scary, but right.

I think the money rolled in nicely for a while, they had this recent lump of work on the horizon and they thought oh to hell with it. Let’s do it. I don’t think they ever forsake a plummet in popularity or the annoyance at the increased ad rate. But what can they do? They clearly need the extra ads to live. But the ads (and maybe that big house making them unrelatable to current viewers) could kill the channel and instagram. Stressful!

Reactions: 8
I genuinely worry about them both! I wonder if he worries a lot about the house finances. I remember them both saying saying that they never thought they’d live in a house like this. I think that’s the problem. I don’t think it was time yet. When it’s the right time to make that move up the ladder it feels right. Sometimes scary, but right.

I think the money rolled in nicely for a while, they had this recent lump of work on the horizon and they thought oh to hell with it. Let’s do it. I don’t think they ever forsake a plummet in popularity or the annoyance at the increased ad rate. But what can they do? They clearly need the extra ads to live. But the ads (and maybe that big house making them unrelatable to current viewers) could kill the channel and instagram. Stressful!
Unfortunately the Instagram/you tube is fickle its all about houses or rooms having the wow factor to stay ahead.
It must be so competative.
Instagram is full if amazing houses.
It's all about mostly because that's what followers want is being on trend.
Hague blue is quite trendy I just don't think it works well in their house with the lighting and dark wood.
It must be quite depressing existance if she constantly comparing to others and trying to copy some things to stay ahead.

The history/layout dated decor doesn't make it as attractive and aspirational as her last house.

Viewers could think 1 day I get a house like that.

Doubtful they say same about current house.

It feels like it's such older persons house.
It doesnt seem to match up to their style or taste.
I bet my real fires a nightmare with a walking toddler.

A good example I sometimes enioy to watch is fleur.
I know she's very wealthy without you tube
Her house is stately home like breathtakng and very classy
I watch as fond it interesting and seeing the many events she attends.

I wish i could aspire to that but doubtful will happen.

I think in vlogging world theres 3 types

Super wealthy interesting but we no not possible.

Normal and relatable life style and house whwre least 1 person works.

Neither have the pressure of relentless ads.

Then theres shaky middle ground where it all becomes about money freebies.
Trying to outdo each other's house renovatons and decor thats when people lose interest as repeatability and usp has gone.

Reactions: 7
They both look a lot older than they actually are. It’s the way they act, the way they dress, their old-fashioned house etc. They’re very twee. ?

Reactions: 9
Tonight's vlog to meet santa... Poppy did you like meeting Santa? Do these two have eyes in their head?! WIPE HER NOSE FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Reactions: 15
What is ethically dubious about advertising follow on milk?
Don't think this is the platform to be debating the ethics of formula marketing (note I'm talking about marketing not actual use of formula) but if you're really interested please read www.babymilkaction.org. But in a nutshell follow on formulas are totally unnecessary. Babies can have first infant milk for the whole 12 months. Follow on milks we're created solely to enable them to advertise their products as they are not allowed to advertise new born milks. Formula producing companies are also reknowned for seriously unethical practices in developing countries. I therefore believe people (e.g. Influencers) shouldn't be advertising it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t it at the weekend when someone mentioned on here about the lack of drone footage and intro music???!! And voila!! Here it is!
Now, if only they paid attention to all the other advice they’ve had for free from these threads (15 trolls!)

Reactions: 10
Watched tonights vlog

No declared ads.

No 1 lees using his drone again and nice arty shots of wood with music well done making some effort.

Must be reading here

Reb stop using hyper over exited voice

Seems both parents were more hyper band exited about seeing santa than the kids.

In all fairness to florrie shes done so many holidays disney free theatre trips santa must seem a bit dull and boring.

Was the garden centre lunch a gift
Did they invite you along.

Tesco must be happy you visited twice in one day brownie points there.
But forgetting child's nativity costume and dragging her to supermarket in rush hour traffic when you could have gone in day unfair.

Yes lees mum is a star and grafter so you probably don't relate to her at all.

Your bedrooms still messy
Can you not get sponsored by a company like colourcatcher to save your lovely white shirt you coloured pink.

We're the pjs at end kindly gifted.
Same with him
Do you have a alcohol problem

Sudden ending
No Thank you for watching and goodbye.

Has her sister said no to filming

Seems odd we didn't see them decorate the 2nd tree that s was looking forward to went Tesco instead.

Plus they hosting party but we don't see it lees cooking so was it not a buffet.
Was it a crap attempt to promote s recipe so but you forgot which one?
How often does reb cook?

We dident see sat night with her sister or lees brothers girlfreind.

But biggest point is if you follows them both platforms its dull and dates as seen it all before.

At start I thourght this could be good but then they couldent be arsed and whole vlog seemed disjointed they day they doing this like tree or party then nothing.

What is their obsession with the woods

Nice 1st few times now it's like we sick if that backdrop.

It dident feel hugely festive or magical
Everyone seemed grumpy and unimpressed.

Reactions: 5
Don't think this is the platform to be debating the ethics of formula marketing (note I'm talking about marketing not actual use of formula) but if you're really interested please read www.babymilkaction.org. But in a nutshell follow on formulas are totally unnecessary. Babies can have first infant milk for the whole 12 months. Follow on milks we're created solely to enable them to advertise their products as they are not allowed to advertise new born milks. Formula producing companies are also reknowned for seriously unethical practices in developing countries. I therefore believe people (e.g. Influencers) shouldn't be advertising it.
I wasn’t intending to debate anything, it was a genuine question.

Reactions: 1
So Ebony and David, fellow Scammer Mum channel.
Received a free TV from LG.
A 55 inch Smart tv.

Meldrum.... get grafting!!!
Not like you mum grafts,
like no actual work has to happen, we know you don’t like that, get that begging bowl out!!!
:m:m

Reactions: 4
So Ebony and David, fellow Scammer Mum channel.
Received a free TV from LG.
A 55 inch Smart tv.

Meldrum.... get grafting!!!
Not like you mum grafts,
like no actual work has to happen, we know you don’t like that, get that begging bowl out!!!
:m:m
Did they say they have new tv
How lovely for xmas
Dident spot the new tv

No wonder shes not bothered about presents.

Reactions: 2
ITS ANOTHER BLOODY CAROL ISN’T IT....

It's Christmas time,
and there's no need to be afraid.
At Christmas time,
we have Next Lights and banish shade.
And in our world of plenty,
we can always do with more!
Throw your arms around the AD’s at Christmas time

But say a prayer and pray for the scammer mums,
At Christmas time,
it's hard, but while you’re being scammed by scum
There's a world outside your window,
and it's a world of work and fear
Where an actual job can kill you,
and the thought fills us with fear.
And the alarm clock chimes that death bell, they’re the AM chimes of doom
Well tonight we're reaching out and and begging you....

Bring PR and Gifts this Christmas time to Aberdeen.
A spon of hope, an AD, it keeps them snide.

Why is work a deadly fear
To Lee and Rebby dear,

DO YOU KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME YOU TROLLS.

Reactions: 28
Shock horror her mil was painting her office .. come on pat and edgy get off your arses and do something for yourselfs !

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it at the weekend when someone mentioned on here about the lack of drone footage and intro music???!! And voila!! Here it is!
Now, if only they paid attention to all the other advice they’ve had for free from these threads (15 trolls!)
Yep ??

Reactions: 3
Shock horror her mil was painting her office .. come on pat and edgy get off your arses and do something for yourselfs !
They wouldn't know graft if it smacked them in the face.. they are bone idle and lazy.

Reactions: 9
In the cereal #ad Poppy with a runny nose eating her breakfast, hardly the look I expect the brand were after.
I know it’s supposed to be real life and all, and who looks good first thing but come on!!! If I was filming for 100,000 viewers I’d sort my self out a bit, she looked shocking in that video, all of them did and it wasn’t just a normal vlog, not that she does them anymore, it was an Ad! if anything it’s put me right off that granola... her channel is a train wreck

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.