Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissGee123

Sorry it’s taking so long to upload, I’m working on my content, it’s such a hard job being a content creator don’t you know!

Be careful those who aren't blocked because shell use it to do a mass blocking session
Yea she 100% will, it’s ok I don’t need followers just need people to see it, mainly her followers. And she better watch out because she will be getting deleted and blocked if she tries anything ???

Reactions: 28

Queenie

VIP Member
How these wealthy women have the GALL to be PAID to promote a food bank - I despair. I thought they couldn’t get any lower than a snakes’s belly but apparently they can.
They have no morals or social conscience & I will bloody cheer when it all topples around them - I can’t think of any group of people who deserve losing everything as much as these parasites.
I’m fucking furious! ?

Reactions: 27

stuffata

I think that the decision that Lee made to publish on instagram a private video of his shy, self conscious 7 year old little girl dancing in, what she believes, to be the privacy of her own bedroom, is disgusting. A total violation. The exact people that should be protecting this little girl (her partents) are the ones selling her privacy for some 'engagement' 'content':mad::mad:.

Terrible terrible parenting...I really hope that her teachers are aware of the pressure this little girl is under and can support her through the difficulties she will face at school due to this poor parenting.

Molly123

Here’s my self righteous post about food banks, and swipe up to read my stories of everything I’ve been gifted. What. A. Twat

lunda

I thought they removed The Meldrums channel for privacy sake? So I don't understand the realtime updates on Insta of where they are, letting everyone know the house is empty, where they are shopping. Their insurance would laugh at them if they were ever burgled, advertising an empty home to 80k people!
Just one of the many lies that Edgy has her sheep believe ? - she is so dull she has to share everything to try and make herself look a bit interesting.

Just watched the Spice Girls video.

Pat is officially Twat Spice
He’s a grade A prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

montydonfc

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just write on her original post “as part of my work with Ella’s Kitchen I visited FareShare....” we all know it’s a prelude to an AD. Her and Pat the Twat didn’t just wake up on Wednesday and go, you know what, we have such a lovely fortunate life, let’s go and see if there’s anything we can do help those less fortunate and visit FareShare.
Of course she had the camera with it documenting herself in her full Florence Nightengale role. Surely to God her sheep are going to go, hang on a minute - she said it wasn’t an AD and now it is?! Dejavu much?!

Regarding the truth page, there’s no way she knows about it yet. She would be sharing that for all the sheep to have it shut down. She’d be on stories with the the IP threat and telling us all Twat Spice is coming round the houses with his hedge trimmer to cut through our internet and phone lines.

Reactions: 25

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Doesn’t make anything about my visit or sharing information about FareShare ungenuine.

Aye, aye it does pal. That’s exactly what it does Reb, given that you’ve been PAID to dae it, yah absolute Chicken Nugget!

And ungenuine isnae a word either pal; that Micky Mouse education has served you well hasn’t it?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It Another Meldrum Carol!!!!

Hark! the Meldrum angels sing,
"Sheep will fall, for everything”
Penis trolls, they’re going wild
“As if I care, I’ve got them ryled."
Joyful, all ye sponsors rise,
Scammer mum! We can use my child ?
To flog a toy, an app or a snack
They sheep don’t care ??‍♀ it’s like selling them crack.
Hark! the Meldrum angels sing,
Belter Lee’s, more queen than King ?!

Redbreast

VIP Member
What these plonkers that keep coming over here seem to be forgetting is this is a business. Mrs M limited is a selling site. But this is a unique site as no-one can question or complain. No-one can ask anything. You must praise and lick her arse. So take Amazon for example, they sell me something and I don’t like it or just have a genuine question which is not abusive. They don’t block and delete me from their site.

I think you’re all very naive if you think her page is anything other than a shopping channel. Wake up people, she’s not your friend and she could not care less about you!

MissGee123

I’m certainly not mrs m. I just think people need to be aware that your actions can cause serious problems to the family. If you were bullied daily what affect would it have on your mental health?? Her lies don’t cause you anything other than annoyance. Have a little though what people could potentially do to this poor woman if they carry on. Or do you get a kick out of knocking people down?
Please rephrase that, her actions will cause serious problems for her family, we are just highlighting them. She is in control of what she does/says so why not just be honest. Lies always catch up with you eventually and that is what is happening here. Think about what effect she is having as an influencer on vulnerable mums or anyone for that matter that follow her channel and are being led on by the lies!

Reactions: 24

Ezra84

I’m certainly not mrs m. I just think people need to be aware that your actions can cause serious problems to the family. If you were bullied daily what affect would it have on your mental health?? Her lies don’t cause you anything other than annoyance. Have a little though what people could potentially do to this poor woman if they carry on. Or do you get a kick out of knocking people down?
Nope. I’ve never said anything about her appearance, her parenting or anything else about her life. All I have ever said is about her lying manipulating and misleading people. She has mislead me into buying a few products she said she used for years and swore by. Complete lie were never seen again.
SHE has painted a picture of an unachievable life on their income and THAT is what creates mental health issues in her followers.

If she is suffering then I say DO YOUR JOB CORRECTLY OR STEP AWAY FROM IT.

I’m sorry you feel this strongly and I do not wish harm on her or her family however she is 100% a compulsive liar and takes great pleasure in making the world think she is something she isn’t and you ALWAYS get found out in the end. This is just that time now.

You won’t win this argument on this site I’m afraid. But I am not bullying her I would say all of this to her face gladly.

montydonfc

VIP Member
The Instagram page is at 50 followers - will there be a self care package giveaway if it gets to 100? If so, I may just follow to see if I win! ??

Bellalaw

I feel so stupid at age 37 for following someone who really doesn’t Have a clue about real life. What sort of life is she giving her kids. How will they ever grow up to have pride in anything if this is the way there parents behave. I find her totally disgusting now, can’t believe I was fooled for so long.

Madcat

A wee question for all you shire local residents.

Obviously if you follow you tube or insta mums then you might have heard about the meldrums . I have plenty of freinds/family that never heard if her.

How well known locally are they.
Are they quite blatent and public they filming or taking photographs with tea pot poses and lees insane cheesy grins.

I know some vloggers like Katie ellision say they feel quite awquard vlogging in public.

I know theres a few vloggers Aberdeen way.

Do they perceive them selves as celebrities/public figures and strut around banachory and Aberdeen like they are.
There's been a couple of comments where locals have said oh look theres the twats.
Do they say this because of their public persona or are they not so nice in real life?

I dont get why visit a depot and not actually a food bank thats near their home.
As well as lunch out and showing off freebies it all shows extremely bad judgement and a pr disaster.

She said to one reply tis the season for ads.
Wonder what final Tesco commitment is.

I do feel must be some sort prelude to an ad.

The issue is she like boy who cried woollf shes breached so much trust no one believes her.

Reb and Lee if you reading this.

Stop filming your girls dancing.
S will be mortified when she's older.
My 9 year old would hate it.
Yes kids do cute things.
Enjoy the moment kids grow so fast.
Live and enjoy that memory of moment instead desperately trying to film and share it.

I know all the cm vloggers film their kids but I dont know some that are so exposed daily like the meldrum kids.

Hi, I'm new here! Apologies if I've done this wrong but wanted to reply to this message.
I am local, not to banchory but to Aberdeen and shire. I genuinely haven't seen them out and about, or I haven't had my eyes open enough to notice, so I can't comment on how they act in public and if they strut like celebs, but I do know that their reputation leaves a lot to be desired. I'll be looking out for them now, just to see what like!
Some of it may just be gossip but I hear that life is not so peachy as they portray, I.e. lovely hubby goes out of a weekend night and doesn't come home sometimes....
I don't know how true that is of course but it's what I hear.

I'm glad I found this site, I struggle with all these mummy bloggers, there's hundreds of them nowadays and they are infuriating. Everything they post is just cringe. But mrs meldrum has especially infuriated me with that next ad with the lump check, utterly abhorrent. And if this food bank thing turns out to be an ad then that is just the icing on the shit cake.

Right before she explained she would be ‘dishing’ them out, she noted that she wasn’t sure if the powder was in her complexion colour which she would need to check!

So contradictory even within the same sentence!

Reactions: 23
M

Member 1126

Is it really appropriate either that in one shot you claim to be so shocked and emotional as to how little some have and then to follow it up with footage of your children receiving more gifts, and then you and your family heading out for drinks and a slap up meal? Granted, I'm not suggesting that these things should not happen in life , just think it's in quite poor taste given what the message of the vlog was insinuated to be. Complete lack of thought/ empathy again.( Did you notice they also went empty handed to CFINE ? not even a wee tin of beans or box of kindly gifted pouches ?)

sj73

Have you given any thought to the mental health of a vulnerable young mum who sees Mrs M with all the latest pram, buggy, changing bag, big fancy house, endless supplies of clothes, cosmetics, toys etc etc and to think how you have to try to keep up and end up in debt and seriously depressed? This isn’t about not liking it and scrolling past, this is about someone who pretends to be friends with her followers so that she can cash in! She’s damaging to people and if SHE damages herself then she has no one to blame but herself. If she was upfront and honest about her ads, sponsorship, gifts, links, partnerships etc etc then this page wouldn’t exist. It’s not bullying to point out the truth.