Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily Norris posted similar to Meldrum yet declared hers as an ad with Ella's kitchen for their pouches. Emily and reb both work with channel mum
Wow ? and to put a picture of yourself posing too to ‘raise awareness’. She would never have even stepped foot in there normally unless there was some hidden agenda. We know her too well now sadly to know there is always a catch or promotion coming up. Not sure how they sleep at night.

Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain this a little more in depth for me please? My mind is a bit skewed today! How is that an Ad?
Emily Norris has posted the same thing but has labelled hers correctly, her deep and meaningful post with the strange selfie attached is not about giving to food banks out of the goodness of her own heart, it is in fact a paid partnership with Ella’s Kitchen. Another undeclared ad, will they ever learn :m

Reactions: 13
It's ok because the public are cottoning onto this bull..... Both reb and Emily have had their posts on insta for 2 hours now and they have only 11 and 12 comments. For their large followings I think that speaks volumes!

You couldn't make this tit up. Less than a week after her disgusting next/lump ad we now have a charity post that's also maybe an ad. Seriously get a bleeping clue!

Reactions: 15
So ella’s Kitchen are inviting instamums to a food bank warehouse and they are to post about how they went to gawp at the people using food banks to encourage people to buy Ella’s kitchen baby food and the insta mums got paid for it.
What a time to be alive. My god.

Reactions: 31
Well done Reb delete the comment asking about lipstick because thats what makes your post look bad. Just shows your followers are as dumb and shallow as you.

Reactions: 12
I'm opening a book on Ella's Kitchen kindly gifting them a selection of " Big Kids" food. Subtly hinted at when the " Big Girlies" wouldn't eat the " hearty home cooked" muck put in front of them. She specifically asked if they would " prefer kids food, like fish fingers?". Who stocks a selection in their freezer section? ..........Tesco. Who apparently "supplies" Fareshare ? ...........Tesco! Who previously stated they had "One more Ad to do with Tesco" post the DLP fiasco ?.............. Pat and Edgey Dum Dum ??

Reactions: 16
Always been a user of Bare Minerals....no more. Have just contacted them to advise no more with their gifted items to Mrs M who will more than likely sell. This just has to stop and if enough of us complain maybe they will listen. These companies need to understand this might be “low cost “advertising for them, but not all advertising is good if it gets existing/potential customers backs up.

So all those PO Box gifts. She’s “dishing them out, giving them away and donating them”?

Reactions: 2
How these wealthy women have the GALL to be PAID to promote a food bank - I despair. I thought they couldn’t get any lower than a snakes’s belly but apparently they can.
They have no morals or social conscience & I will bloody cheer when it all topples around them - I can’t think of any group of people who deserve losing everything as much as these parasites.
I’m bleeping furious! ?

Reactions: 27
duck me she is an absolute cretin!!!!! I’m dumbfounded, this has to be the lowest of the low. She cannot get away with this, people need to know the truth about this!

Reactions: 14
Sorry, but you’ve got to be a certain kind of F**ked up to post about people not being able to afford food for their family and then trot off back to your 600k house to show off all the free crap you’ve been sent!! Like seriously f**ked up! Nobody could possibly try and excuse this behaviour.

Reactions: 28
hows the best way to get the truth out there?
I think it’s time to take action now, maybe an Instagram account with her name as the start so when people search it comes up, and there expose everything she has done including every screen shot from this site, she can block comments but she can’t stop another account being created.

Reactions: 20
duck me. When I read the initial post I thought it sounded a bit scripted and vague about the food bank. If this really is a channel mum #ad followed by the ‘look at my freebies which i’m Obviously not giving to a food bank’ i’m Completely speechless

Reactions: 13
Always been a user of Bare Minerals....no more. Have just contacted them to advise no more with their gifted items to Mrs M who will more than likely sell. This just has to stop and if enough of us complain maybe they will listen. These companies need to understand this might be “low cost “advertising for them, but not all advertising is good if it gets existing/potential customers backs up.
I agree with you and it pisses me off as well. I read an article not too long ago that apparently these companies that send ‘influencers’ stuff all the time - they don’t necessarily like them or even care about them, they just do it because in their eyes, it’s worth the advertising. I’ve emailed a couple companies in the past regarding them sponsoring some people they shouldn’t have (in my opinion, as a customer) and I have yet to receive a reply. I honestly believe that they don’t give a rat’s ass and it’s a shame! They only care about having their products advertised.

Reactions: 4
I’ve gone to the comments of the company in the past eg costa and tagged her in their comments telling them what a fraud she is and damaging their brand etc, she cannot delete those comments as she has no control it’s another way to get the truth out there just bombard all these companies with comments but make sure to tag her name

Reactions: 7
Possibly also explains the sudden, never before, Reverse Advent that they've " Always done" and the utter crap about the " empathetic girlies" wanting to give away all their toys. ?

Reactions: 6
Emily Norris posted similar to Meldrum yet declared hers as an ad with Ella's kitchen for their pouches. Emily and reb both work with channel mum

She hasn't just happened to wake up today and think oh I know let's go give to the less fortunate. Nope she's had her pockets lined by Ella's kitchen and not declared it. I expect the Ella's kitchen post is to arrive on insta in the next few days
Kate Murnane did the exact same thing with a vlog sponsored by Duracell. She donated gifted crap to a toy charity and tried to make out it was all about the charity. I have a feeling this is a shameless marketing directive or Channel Mum’s. Oh how I hate Channel mum! Just a bunch of greedy, shameless witches.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.