Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funniest comment on tonight's vlog, didn't watch it straight to comments.........someone dissed the Dungeon walls as being "black". Cue sheepies, "It's beautiful blue", " Farrow and Ball and gorgeous" and drum roll.........." It's bold and different..............I like it when people don't follow the crowd!"o_O?????:m?:m

Reactions: 17
I'm opening a book on Ella's Kitchen kindly gifting them a selection of " Big Kids" food. Subtly hinted at when the " Big Girlies" wouldn't eat the " hearty home cooked" muck put in front of them. She specifically asked if they would " prefer kids food, like fish fingers?". Who stocks a selection in their freezer section? ..........Tesco. Who apparently "supplies" Fareshare ? ...........Tesco! Who previously stated they had "One more Ad to do with Tesco" post the DLP fiasco ?.............. Pat and Edgey Dum Dum ??
Stand aside Jessica Fletcher....we have a new crime detective in town!

Reactions: 6
Ooh someone’s questioned wether she got paid for the food bank post on insta ... shock horror she denies

Reactions: 16
Doing some page catching and I popped over to see the post(s) in question. Yikes! Maybe I'm old fashioned but shouldn't they want to give to the Food Bank, shelters, and other children's charities for Christmas, regardless of an ad? I'm so disappointed in anyone who needs advertising just to take part in giving to the less fortunate. If people like Rebecca and Emily really care about these causes then they'd take all the money that was given to them and put it right back in to the charity itself.

Reactions: 7
Ooh someone’s questioned wether she got paid for the food bank post on insta ... shock horror she denies
This post might not be but you can guarantee there will be one to follow soon that is an ad. She just so happens to be promoting the same food bank as Emily Norris who is also a channel mum vlogger.... there’s that smell again ???

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice how awkward the “reunion” between twit and Tegan was? That’s the quietest I’ve ever heard him on camera. “Oh I’ll just go pop this toy back....” walks out of shot awkwardly...??‍♀

The thing is she probably wasn't paid for this post but lets wait for the next vlog / post / Instagram story for Ella's Kitchen which will be an Ad. She is planting the seed and then following up with the paid promotion. Sneeky and sly.

Reactions: 16
The thing is she probably wasn't paid for this post but lets wait for the next vlog / post / Instagram story for Ella's Kitchen which will be an Ad. She is planting the seed and then following up with the paid promotion. Sneeky and sly.
And the fact that both mrs m and Emily Norris both visited and posted the same thing shows it’s a co-ordinated channel mum thing. Mrs M didn’t come up with any of this idea / content herself (except maybe to post a moonface selfie to the ‘gram£

Reactions: 9
The FareShare post has made me so mad! I know I’m repeating what others have said but it’s ludicrous if it’s in relation to an ad/paid partnership/whatever the heck you want to call it.
I run an Aberdeenshire Foodbank (closer to her than the FareShare depot) and would happily show her the reality of running around all week trying to ensure people aren’t going without food (and not just because it’s Christmas). Week in week out we have teams of volunteers working with vulnerable people in all sorts of situations. I’d love to see her give her TIME to an organisation or charity to see what really happens on the front line. I would really hope it would open her eyes to the reality of some people’s lives right around her. (But oh no far too busy mooching and pottering to do that one...)

Reactions: 39
Exactly, she has already mentioned she filmed there so there has to be a follow up.
I don't have issues with Ads but just be honest about them. Tell us you are working with (brand blah blah).
She doesn't learn and give vloggers / influencers an even worse name than they already have.

If it wasn't an ad why film so much of it? Why not do your bit and get on with it. Wonder if any interest can be found with Daily Mail etc, they normally like a story about Instagram freeloaders. And being paid to advertise baby food while visiting a food bank has to count as freeloading.

Fareshare were also the organisers of the food bank collections within Tesco stores, that she claimed to have stumbled on by accident, and previously knew nothing about, when " just popping in for an onion", or some other utter twaddle, one random evening. So many craayzee coincidences on planet Meldrum, or as was said already a huge smell of ? drifting in on the breeze!

Reactions: 11
I think it’s time to take action now, maybe an Instagram account with her name as the start so when people search it comes up, and there expose everything she has done including every screen shot from this site, she can block comments but she can’t stop another account being created.
Clever idea ?

Reactions: 6
Fareshare were also the organisers of the food bank collections within Tesco stores, that she claimed to have stumbled on by accident, and previously knew nothing about, when " just popping in for an onion", or some other utter twaddle, one random evening. So many craayzee coincidences on planet Meldrum, or as was said already a huge smell of ? drifting in on the breeze!
Yes and what makes me cross and that she and Kate (mummydaddyme- also channel mum) said at the time the Tesco food bank mention was not an ad. Must have been then- aye?! ?

“Need to get a photo with the Meldrums family side too” - caption under latest insta post.
:unsure: Why does she suddenly taken an interest in Lees mum? I’ve always thought it came across as though she thought she was too good for her and her family?

Maybe because she’s the one who painted the entire house and makes them “OHHHHH YAHHH beautyyy macaroni cheese” when Edgy has a bad day at the soft office?
Oh how the mighty have fallen....:m

Reactions: 14
“Need to get a photo with the Meldrums family side too” - caption under latest insta post.
:unsure: Why does she suddenly taken an interest in Lees mum? I’ve always thought it came across as though she thought she was too good for her and her family?

Maybe because she’s the one who painted the entire house and makes them “OHHHHH YAHHH beautyyy macaroni cheese” when Edgy has a bad day at the soft office?
Oh how the mighty have fallen....:m

Sadly for them I think there's farther for them to fall yet.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if this is quite a lucrative contract with the fareshare and Tesco? That would explain why edgy swooped into Tesco a little while back and stole Katie MummyDaddyMe's credability when she posted on stories about picking up a leaflet to see what your foodbank needs in exactly the same way as Katie had done earlier on the same day, Edgy's way of elbowing the competitor (Katie) out of her way, thus winning the contract and taking up position as queen charity bee for channel scum and ching ching! Reb will be coining it in???. My hunch is the foodbank isn't paying her for this it is either Tesco or a 3rd party organisation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.