Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a Q&A right after she hung out with Lady Louise last year. There was an influx of new users on her channel and of course I can't find the video. I remember her saying that most people work off shore and that she would have likely done the same. Not sure where I got the accounting from. Probably mixing that up with her saying she hated it. :LOL:

Probably because Mrs M has deleted all bar two or three Q&A vlogs there is a link to Q and A vlogs on her YouTube page I'll try and paste it below

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6ZRlWvdNYV78ugP7GiZB7AAXjxLLm-eb

Reactions: 3
Yeah it just needs a good bit taken off the end to keep it looking tidy. It just looks really rats taily at the ends at the moment.
There is no way Reb will cut golden child's hair for fear that the 'super cute' curls won't grow back and were only baby curls. She won't want another straight haired child like Safiyah, not as pretty for the gram with straight hair.

Reactions: 4
ITS THAT TIME OF THE DAY AGAIN...... hohoho!

you better watch now....the Advertising Scumbag Authority :m

You better watch now
I think I might cry
The views going south
I fear I know why
The ASA have started......
to crack down

They’re making a list
And checking the rules.
They obviously know,
we treat you like fools.
The ASA are coming, to town
(They’re all a load of penis shaped clowns :m)

They watch me when I’m vlogging,
They know I’m on the make,
My reviews on spons are always good
It’s a freebie for feck sake!
O!
You better watch now,
You better not pry,
Don’t ask me what’s wrong ?
You know il just lie!!!
The ASA is coming.
And scammer mum we’re running!

Because the ASA is coming to town.

Reactions: 31
Brummy mummy did a fab blog tonight about sorting her Christmas presents; she also said she gets a lot of stuff in he P.O. Box and she gives some to charity and donated to a raffle. Meldrum does nothing !

Reactions: 7
Brummy mummy did a fab blog tonight about sorting her Christmas presents; she also said she gets a lot of stuff in he P.O. Box and she gives some to charity and donated to a raffle. Meldrum does nothing !

I just watched her with Louise and I want to stuff them in Rebecca’s utility room with Casper.

Reactions: 7
That’s ok, I don’t watch her at all, I can’t stand her with Louise so it turns me off ever looking at her channel. She too much ?
@bethica

Reactions: 2
Why is she freezing another child in her latest insta pic? Florence stood in the woods in only a party dress...why??!

Reactions: 10
Why is she freezing another child in her latest insta pic? Florence stood in the woods in only a party dress...why??!
Because exploiting her children to make some dolla is more important than whether her children are cold. They are props in her business

Reactions: 11
She doesn't feel the cold, according to the comments. Like that makes her exempt from the effects of wearing inadequate layers in low temperatures... It has been mild lately but not mild enough to warrant being sleeveless! As made clear by her clothing in other recent uploads.

Reactions: 2
That’s ok, I don’t watch her at all, I can’t stand her with Louise so it turns me off ever looking at her channel. She too much ?
@bethica
Oooh I know what you mean! I will say however, for all that she annoys me I think she’s a genuine person and is honest and upfront about her job.

She doesn't feel the cold, according to the comments. Like that makes her exempt from the effects of wearing inadequate layers in low temperatures... It has been mild lately but not mild enough to warrant being sleeveless! As made clear by her clothing in other recent uploads.
No wonder they are always Ill and full of cold! Seriously, flo and coco are so chesty and snotty it’s a joke! Put some bloody warm clothes/hats on them. I’ve always wondered how warm the house is, I bet the thermostat is set to low! #anyoilheatingcompanywanttosponsus

Reactions: 1
Can someone please clear this up for me;
Is it correct to say someone is full of cold? Ive always said full of THE cold and I cringe when the THE is missing.
Maybe it's just a dialect difference? Or maybe I'm the one who is saying it wrong ?

Reactions: 4
Can someone please clear this up for me;
Is it correct to say someone is full of cold? Ive always said full of THE cold and I cringe when the THE is missing.
Maybe it's just a dialect difference? Or maybe I'm the one who is saying it wrong ?
Always Full of Cold here (South East if region matters)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.