Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnt worry I think he's using you as a Scape goat because you're one of the few he knows about and knows information about so he's using you to set a presidence. Bloody hell if he knew who some of the rest of us are who have seriously called them out I think the tone would be much worse. Let him get on with it the bloody idiot ????????

Reactions: 8
I wouldnt worry I think he's using you as a Scape goat because you're one of the few he knows about and knows information about so he's using you to set a presidence. Bloody hell if he knew who some of the rest of us are who have seriously called them out I think the tone would be much worse. Let him get on with it the bloody idiot ????????
The issue is they blocked everyone so unless they wrote down everyone names they probably lost track most of us.
Doubtful they can track ip addresses

Reactions: 3
Kind of shocked that he would so something so silly when their image is their brand. Oh dear. He won't do anything irl, you've not done anything and have nothing to worry about.

Look after yourself.

Reactions: 2
Make sure you all thumbs down the latest Ella's kitchen vlog on YouTube!!! Can't work out if this is a face of I have no idea what you're talking about or 'i don't like you hurry up and get on with it so I can line my pockets with more ads'

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why does she choose the thumbnails she does. That thumbnail looks like she want to kill the man talking to her. Prob wondering why he is telling her about the place rather than just letting her claim the fame and going.

Reactions: 8
So the YT screenshot above is marked AD, but when asked about it Mrs M said it wasn’t an AD. Is that right? #MindBoggles

Reactions: 18
We're they trolling you

Do you think rebs lee freinds and family have multiple Insta accounts?
We know they troll here.

Mummy mad house I do hope you ok.
We have your back
This is highly inappropriate behaviour from Lee private messaging people who have not messaged you especially after blocking on fb.

I suggest people here take precautions on Insta and fb.

But at end of day its all scare tactics
I dont from guy doing my head in to feeling sorry for him.

He really needs to grow up.
They both do

A person who coaches a child should be mature and responsible not brandish dangerous tools for photo op or constantly invade child's private moments.
But anything with kids gets greater engagement

I reckon some sheep will even be fed up and pushed over edge by latest food bank ad and constant ads.

I guess theres less advertising budget in new year .
They were trolling themselves, getting everyone riled up and defending them so increasing engagement I guess.
It really freaked me out.

Reactions: 5
They were trolling themselves, getting everyone riled up and defending them so increasing engagement I guess.
It really freaked me out.
They are absolute freaks! It just gets worse and worse every day.

Reactions: 6
I once messaged someone who was leaving a few negative messages and the conversation went really weird, then Reb quoted something I had said to the “troll” in her stories. I was so freaked I deleted my whole instagram ?
What was the conversation like?

Reactions: 2
What was the conversation like?
I’m still worried about it so don’t want to be too identifying, it was under my own name and stupidly maybe I’m worried about that.
I said I hoped the person was ok as they were getting piled on in the comments and that they weren’t the only ones who had the same opinion.
They replied and it went on, they knew everything about the meldrums, they “just happened to have stumbled across the mumsnet thread and were reading it right now!” when I mentioned it. That kind of thing. It was just a bit off?
But they didn’t block the troll, just let them keep commenting. Then she quoted something I said in her stories and I was pretty sure it was them or their friends I had been talking to.
Stupidly I deleted the whole thing but it was weird.

Reactions: 4
I'm certainly not intimidated in the slightest, I am not a "public figure" with a reputation to uphold. Media would not be interested in my behaviour, nor is my income dependent on peoples perceptions of me. I have given my opinion, firstly after they wrongly accused me of being a troll, and secondly in their handling of a visit to a foodbank. Never been bullying, abusive etc, so I have nothing to be intimidated about. The higher you are the further you have to fall. Those in the public eye need to be very careful in how they behave!

Reactions: 21
Please, everyone, stop worrying about being intimidated by a tiny, lying, jumped-up, toady, ball-less, conceited, arrogant, up to his ball-less balls in debt to Daddy Cannon, work-shy, skeletal, 80s hair little PUBIC figure little tit Lee bloody Sellbum! He can’t hurt you in any way. He’s running scared. These people are NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. Keep tattling! ?

Reactions: 32
Please, everyone, stop worrying about being intimidated by a tiny, lying, jumped-up, toady, ball-less, conceited, arrogant, up to his ball-less balls in debt to Daddy Cannon, work-shy, skeletal, 80s hair little PUBIC figure little tit Lee bloody Sellbum! He can’t hurt you in any way. He’s running scared. These people are NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. Keep tattling! ?
Very well put!
Merry Christmas Pat, ya filthy animal

Reactions: 14
Lee is pathetic.

He posted on the internet a video of his shy, self concious 7 year old girl dancing in what she believes is the privacy of per own bedroom.....( rock bottom for me).

This, for him, is preferable to getting a job.

The man is contemptable.

I don't know how rebecca's dad refrains from punching him out.

Reactions: 14
So the melds put poppy to bed at an age appropriate bedtime and shock of all shocks. She slept better than usual!! Is poppy seriously their third child? They seems so clueless at times.

Reactions: 10
I really believe they are morphing into the Inghams. DMing women. Edgy's eyebrows and the bored life of endless shopping.
Maybe Santa will #kindlygift Pat a skateboard and beanie.
As with all these mummy vloggers the minute the husband gets involved it all goes tits up for them. I would be so embarrassed if he was my husband.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.