Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys - I didn’t know the local paper was gonna be there!

Reb to Reporter: yep that’s Rebecca R for ruthless E for extortion of my daughters’ childhood B for bullshitter E for Ella’s Kitchen Partnership C for cunning C for conniving A for hole

twit Spice must have rocked up to the FareShare like her bleeping security ? he’ll be raging he’s not got a mention in the paper!

Reactions: 17
What these plonkers that keep coming over here seem to be forgetting is this is a business. Mrs M limited is a selling site. But this is a unique site as no-one can question or complain. No-one can ask anything. You must praise and lick her arse. So take Amazon for example, they sell me something and I don’t like it or just have a genuine question which is not abusive. They don’t block and delete me from their site.

I think you’re all very naive if you think her page is anything other than a shopping channel. Wake up people, she’s not your friend and she could not care less about you!
Absolutely agree!!! This is the problem, and why the tide is turning against vloggers /floggers....you follow them, thinking you know them and forgetting they are a business!! Then feel let down by them when you realise the truth that they are just trying to sell you stuff.
The only way forward for them to survive is total transparency..... Tell your followers this is your business... You are basically a page/channel that will be getting paid to promote products, like a shopping channel.....its peoples choice then to stick around or leave.
If Mrs m did this now she might loose a few followers but this thread would not exsist, because there would be no need for it!!!! Think about this Reb !!!

Reactions: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Mrs m isn’t perfect by any means but come on.... you’re pretty much bullying the woman. You all bang on about how they parent and so forth but I hope to god you’re children don’t catch onto what your doing.... you’re all grown women. Grow up. If you don’t like what the meldrums do then just unfollow them
Instead of hiding behind a keyboard!
I think people don’t mind what they are doing in general. It’s the lack of transparency as it’s not legal to be operating the way the do and people want the platform for influencers changed for the better. Hopefully proper regulation will come and everyone can vlog all they want

Reactions: 5
The link to the evening express article should go on the page also... guys I just done this lovely thing cos we are just so so fortunate and have a lovely life in our murder mansion. I didn’t even know the press was going to be there. I made a boob. I wanted to raise awareness, because I was getting paid for it, but wanted to sell you all a sob story with a selfie before I posted the actual AD I’m getting paid for. It’s so murky guys and everything was a blur and it was really confusing. I knew I had to go there but I had also been pretending that my family are all super empathetic and that we are doing a reverse advent calendar this year like I always claim we do and it was a lot. Pat had just got his wee pals done, I had to look after the girls all by myself for one whole afternoon, Poppy was broken the entire time and in between filming Safiyah enjoying her own personal space in her room and uploading that then sending Florrie out into the woods for a photoshoot without a coat on, it’s a lot. I’ve been holed up in my office, not the soft one but the new one my mother in law decorated for me and I’ve been sorting through my new bare minerals goodies and my self care cards and also doing my self care challenge, it’s a lot. Plus did I tell you I need to make a pavlova for Christmas Day, this is my full time job guys and getting free stuff is so so hard cos trying to get it all on the Aberdeenshire Buy Swap Sell pages is really difficult. I have to manage that and then poorly edit a vlog - not everyone can press play and stop on a camera and I just love giving you guys poorly edited, rehashed videos of everything you see on my insta stories. Anyway guys thanks for being so so supportive. You lovelies are just the loveliest and I just love you all so much. Anyway I better go as Pat is filming Florrie trying to split 2 salmon fillets into 5 with the hedge trimmer - Go Florrie! Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!

Reactions: 51
The link to the evening express article should go on the page also... guys I just done this lovely thing cos we are just so so fortunate and have a lovely life in our murder mansion. I didn’t even know the press was going to be there. I made a boob. I wanted to raise awareness, because I was getting paid for it, but wanted to sell you all a sob story with a selfie before I posted the actual AD I’m getting paid for. It’s so murky guys and everything was a blur and it was really confusing. I knew I had to go there but I had also been pretending that my family are all super empathetic and that we are doing a reverse advent calendar this year like I always claim we do and it was a lot. Pat had just got his wee pals done, I had to look after the girls all by myself for one whole afternoon, Poppy was broken the entire time and in between filming Safiyah enjoying her own personal space in her room and uploading that then sending Florrie out into the woods for a photoshoot without a coat on, it’s a lot. I’ve been holed up in my office, not the soft one but the new one my mother in law decorated for me and I’ve been sorting through my new bare minerals goodies and my self care cards and also doing my self care challenge, it’s a lot. Plus did I tell you I need to make a pavlova for Christmas Day, this is my full time job guys and getting free stuff is so so hard cos trying to get it all on the Aberdeenshire Buy Swap Sell pages is really difficult. I have to manage that and then poorly edit a vlog - not everyone can press play and stop on a camera and I just love giving you guys poorly edited, rehashed videos of everything you see on my insta stories. Anyway guys thanks for being so so supportive. You lovelies are just the loveliest and I just love you all so much. Anyway I better go as Pat is filming Florrie trying to split 2 salmon fillets into 5 with the hedge trimmer - Go Florrie! Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!
How did you capture her so perfectly? ?

Reactions: 9
I keep thinking surely this the worst she’s done & then she goes & does something worse! She’s a conwoman, pure & simple.

Reactions: 10
The Instagram page is at 50 followers - will there be a self care package giveaway if it gets to 100? If so, I may just follow to see if I win! ??

Reactions: 24
Wonder

Wonder if the Evening Express would be interested in a follow up article on dear Rebecca?!
YES!!!!!! Please someone local contact them and let them know all about her deceiving people. Im blooming sick of this nonesense

Reactions: 11
Should be emailed with a link to the Insta and copies of all her screenshots, including the ones where she's condoning bullying and abusive behaviour.
In fact all the papers should be, along with Martin Lewis, Jeremy Vine etc sure one of them would take interest in the scamming

Reactions: 8
Wonder

Wonder if the Evening Express would be interested in a follow up article on dear Rebecca?!
Evening Express is only local and tomorrow's chip paper.
Now the Daily Mail.......there's previous there and she didn't like how they've portrayed her in the past ?

Guys - I didn’t know the local paper was gonna be there!

Reb to Reporter: yep that’s Rebecca R for ruthless E for extortion of my daughters’ childhood B for bullshitter E for Ella’s Kitchen Partnership C for cunning C for conniving A for hole

twit Spice must have rocked up to the FareShare like her bleeping security ? he’ll be raging he’s not got a mention in the paper!
I wonder if the reporter took down her name and just ignored Lee as if he was an employee providing the guided tour? ???

How could they NOT know
THEEE Lee Meldrum. Public Figure and Villaaaage Legend!!? ? #Awkward

Reactions: 13
How much she pretends she’s got this perfect bloody life she secretly must be shitting herself that this time next year it will all be over and she’ll need to be in the ‘real’ world. What’s more she will have brought it on all by herself for being so greedy.

Surely all she needed to say was that it was a media/press event that she was invited to. The crux of it is that (hopefully) more people are aware and donate to the food bank, which I can’t actually get angry about, even if her portrayal of the visit did make it sound like she did it off her own back ??

The follow on Ella’s advert will be interesting though. Hopefully very carefully worded and transparent!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.