Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Ronnie is about to fuck off and crawl into freedom!! Come on wee man you can do it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 85

MrsD33

VIP Member
Can I ask you all a question?

If a friend or family member told you they were struggling this christmas and didnt know how they were going to afford to buy everybody christmas presents this year, what would your reaction be?

a) well fuck you Im not getting you anything then

or

b) omg dont worry about presents, are you ok, is there anything I can do to help?

Im guessing that for 99.9% of us our reaction would be b

So for anyone struggling this year, please do not worry, get yourself into debt or be embarrassed to tell family and friends you cant afford presents this year.

It is ONE day!

Its NOT about what you buy or how much money you spend!

Christmas isnt about spending money, its about spending time with the people you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

ecp04

No offence but her interior is very 'traveller' like. Especially with the flowers on the hob...the house doesn't look lived in at all...looks like a show home

Reactions: 68

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Could somebody please take a picture of me whilst I stand behind window 1 in the Mcdonald’s drive thru? I don’t work there or anything I just think it’d be really cute 👀
I actually find that she did this really condescending to the people working in there - like “aw your job is so cute, could I try it out to see what it’s like to be a peasant like you?”

Reactions: 66

#wingingit

Sorry to change the subject but i’ve just seen something absolutely Hilarious, our local b&m are selling Hinch’s activity journal for the grand total of £1.75 (rrp £12.99) Wish i had taken a picture 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
No offence but her interior is very 'traveller' like. Especially with the flowers on the hob...the house doesn't look lived in at all...looks like a show home
It looks like a stereotype of a gypsy home. But we aren't all like that. Not a scrap of crushed velvet or a funeral urn in my house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
WTF! Soph,love! If you post a ‘Christmas can be hard’ post please engage your brain. There are 1 in 4 children living in poverty in the U.K,thousands of your followers will be relying on a food bank this week.Their mental health will be suffering thinking that they have no money to carry even one bag of presents home on the bus....and you moan about too many bags and having to wait to pay for parking? Get a grip on reality and stop gloating in your wealth! 🤮
7563FC55-0DD4-498C-8000-4662EBA036B5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It’s not a f***ing village! I live in Maldon! She’s filming literally the one poxy field that still exists in the “VILLAGE”!
God this woman infuriates me more than words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

PatsyK

Chatty Member
* you can't get parked*
Obviously since you have a massive range rover and probably need two spaces so it doesn't get scrathed.

*you can't find one item you are desperate for* well why the fuck did you wait until the 16th of December, its not like you were waiting for money to come in so you can actually afford it.

*trying to hold bags and buggy etc nonsense * your bloody husband was there, I'm sure J-dawg was the one with the bags, stop with the shit. Trying shopping with an autistic child that screams all the time and then tell me how hard life is you pretentious twat!

• Heart

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
Just want to say I really feel your pain. We live month to month and it’s a struggle. Always feel like everyone has so much money and me and my husband never have anything to spare!

Don’t stress too much about presents, if you’re comfortable to, explain your financial situation to loved ones and they will more than likely understand. We’ve really just bought for our kids this year, it’s taken the pressure off a lot.

Christmas doesn’t have to be about how much you spend xx
We’ve decided to pass on Christmas presents this year. We had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and we are totally not in the mood for it. Just going to stuff our faces and get p***ed.

• Sad

F the dust.

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: They pap her here, they pap her there, the TRUTH is Soph they pap you no fooking where!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Boobelle

VIP Member
So, does she rent out a private pool for Ronnies swimming sessions? I thought 20 odd quid a month for lessons was high and then she pops up with a pool just for them? Ridiculous that she can’t mingle with the normal ‘village’ folk
Tbf us village folk have to share the local pool with cattle and and on laundry day there's just no space

• Haha
Reactions: 57

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Shes 100% going to do a denise royle, 'mum can you bring some plates? And glasses? And veg? And Turkey? Oh actually we might as well just come to yours?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55