Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning I had a rare couple of hours free to finish my Christmas wrapping. And it occurred to me just how faked everything she does actually is. All fake to look perfect for the Gram. She filmed herself wrapping a handful of perfectly square presents which just isn't reality. This morning I have wrestled with wrapping a Woody Toy Story doll, a bird feeder (the MIL 🙄), a frigging bass guitar and I've put together a hamper that looks like I've dropped it and a car ran it over.
No ribbons or personalised tags on any of my gifts as I simply don't have the time. I've worked out I've had to wrap around 120 presents this year so they're lucky to get a sticky label on them.
I plan to use a sharpie 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooooh yummy, turkey sausage casserole with stuffing flavoured dumplings for 15 people, thats christmas dinner sorted.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Shes 100% going to do a denise royle, 'mum can you bring some plates? And glasses? And veg? And Turkey? Oh actually we might as well just come to yours?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Does anyone else remember when she was obsessed with Monty Bojangles confectionery and they sent her loads.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No wonder she’s had to buy the Christmas meat for 3 weeks in a row, she’s cooking for 15. Gotta stock up that garage fridge! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
something that is reaaaally riling me is how we are all 'trolls' when all we are pointing out is pure FACT. Saleswoman sophie rose and her sales manager husband have created this all with the sole intention of being as greedy as possible and getting their claws on everything they possibly can. greed and lies are very unattractive qualities in anyone and its no different if you have bought 3mil followers on Instagram or if you have 100 followers. whether you work or you don't work. whether you're a man or a woman. nothing stops you being a vile person and unfortunately sophie rose, you are a greedy, entitled, narcissistic brat. NOTHING we are actually suggesting on here is exceptional- spend time with your son. be charitable. be honest. things a decent person does automatically, no?

if you have issues with acting this way, the problem lies with you, and solely you. and i'm looking at you sophie.

you CHOOSE how you act. you CHOOSE how you react. you either continue with the snide, bitter remarks. or you can actually try and be a decent person. and until you are a decent person, expect to be called out 🤷‍♀️

thanks for coming to my ted talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh my Soph, 15 get a grip. I'm cooking for 23. Not moaning love it. Everyone will help out and make it a good day.
No way she is gonna do the cooking.

Reactions: 9
Holy Moly 15 people???? What a superwoman you are. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ha ha...indeed. There will be only 6 here for Christmas dinner, but then few days later we have my husband's family descending...around 25 people including us 🤣🤣🤣 And I haven't even bought any MEAT for that yet....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Would love to be cooking for 15 people and seeing my family at xmas. But unfortunately i will be working nightshifts xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day. Will only see my kids for a couple of hours xmas morning. Also stressed from wrapping presents and shopping? I have to wait till the 21st for pay day to get the last of my presents whilst also working fulltime. ATB

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hosting dinner for 15 people. Better buy some plates soon Sophie cos only 4 are eating at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch her get gifted a full xmas dinner for 15 people 🙄🙄🙄🙄 disgusting if she does & disgusting if she accepts.

Reactions: 22
I see she's written down 'visit santa'. I mentioned about this a few threads back that her and Stace will be gifted tickets to Lapland UK. It'll do my bloody head in if thats seen to be true 😡
If she ruins Lapland UK for me I will be fuming!!!!!!! Sam fairs even pays for her own trip to Lapland and she’s more of a celeb

Reactions: 8
Comments about Ronnie's development are a bit unfair in my opinion. As you say, all babies are different. The fact that your baby is doing those things before 5 months is not because you put your phone down and interacted with him. My son didn't sit up unaided until 7 months and didn't walk until 17 months and that's perfectly normal. It wasn't because I was constantly on my phone and not interacting with him and encouraging him. It's just the way it is. Babies are usually able to sit unaided any time between 4 and 7-8 months, so it isn't necessarily the case that Ronnie 'should' be doing it by now. We've seen that Ronnie can smile. Most babies are able to roll in both directions by 6-7 months but I don't think Ronnie is quite 6 months old yet.

I do think that Hinch appears to have a lot more time and energy for faffing about her house/garage/loft/going out than most mothers with young babies, but I don't think it's fair to relate that to him not reaching milestones early when all babies reach them at different stages and that's natural - it's not something that parents can control.
My little girl rolled over really early but wasn’t sitting fully unaided until 7 months. She’s 10 months now & bum shuffles & crawls backwards when I thought she would be crawling forwards by now. Like you said they all develop differently. I do think its a shame all his grey toys are just kept behind the sofa though.

Surely it was more effort moving the cot? 🤦🏻‍♀️
If he is still in the next to me crib that would be easy to move. If he is in a big cot now then that is far too much effort 😂I’d need to dismantle mine & then rebuild it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.