Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I absolutely fucked this title up! Shockingly! 😂😂 The swearing, thinking in my head only of bleep as a swear word but more than anything, added the wrong title entirely! Must stay off tattle when tired 🙈

Admin, are you able to edit the title because my 30 mins to edit tool has expired. It was suggested earlier in the last thread, which is why I missed it. It should have been:-

"Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, while Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs" by @Borntorun with 172 likes!

Sory, sorry, sorry...off to bed The only twunt here is me 😬🙈😂

No shade meant but you said swearing isn’t allowed in titles but tit and duck are there?
I messed that up horribly 😂🙈. I think in my head, tit and duck, didn't even register (probably because I use them so frequently). Good job you were up too and noticed! I also used the wrong title! Hopefully admin see my post about changing it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Haha wasn’t sure if duck and tit were allowed but the c-word was, as my mum would say, “a proper swear”!

And to be fair it is late! My 5 month old is keeping me up all hours so this site is keeping me sane 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha wasn’t sure if duck and tit were allowed but the c-word was, as my mum would say, “a proper swear”!

And to be fair it is late! My 5 month old is keeping me up all hours so this site is keeping me sane 🥴
I think all swear words are banned in titles. I wish I had a baby as an excuse, but I'm suffering with insomnia at the moment! Driving me slightly loopy. As demonstrated above! Thank you for pointing it out though 😊

Reactions: 14
Oh look she has Ronnie’s chairs in the centre of the lounge, not hiddden behind the sofa.. ah only because they are grey and colourless to match the decor 🤦‍♀️

someone mentioned on the last thread about the inflatable ring being unsuitable, they’re usually 6 month+ if baby can confidently hold themselves up. Ideally should be colourful to keep them entertained and lets them explore, obviously she’s given him a grey penguin to play with:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh look she has Ronnie’s chairs in the centre of the lounge, not hiddden behind the sofa.. ah only because they are grey and colourless to match the decor 🤦‍♀️

someone mentioned on the last thread about the inflatable ring being unsuitable, they’re usually 6 month+ if baby can confidently hold themselves up. Ideally should be colourful to keep them entertained and lets them explore, obviously she’s given him a grey penguin to play with:rolleyes:
Is the lounge as it is or is there a black and white filter on it? If not it’s so depressing 😳☹

• Heart
Reactions: 8

More likely because shes got the tree up and had nowhere to put them, doesn't he normally go behind the sofa next to the back door where the dog walks in and out with his muddy feet? He'll be back behind the sofa after Christmas!

The grey penguin is the only toy I've seen him play with in weeks, RIP sensory treasure chest and 4 maracas!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is the lounge as it is or is there a black and white filter on it? If not it’s so depressing 😳☹
I mean I love the colour grey and white but I’d refuse to have so much of it now due to her house and how she’s wrecked it for me and so many others. She’s made it look cheap inthe end.

I also think there’s a pile of stuff behind her when she photos. There’s no way her home looks like that all the time. Which again doesn’t make her relatable it makes her a twit. ATb soph.

Reactions: 16
I bet that jumperoo absolutely kills her to look at, I'm surprised she hasn't tried spray painting it yet

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No offence but her interior is very 'traveller' like. Especially with the flowers on the hob...the house doesn't look lived in at all...looks like a show home

Reactions: 68
I’m not sure if she’s even got that jumperoo set up safe.. I could be wrong but it *looks* like she’s put it on something.. there’s a side in the background that is just extremely low if it is on the floor. And the bar on the bottom of the Jumperoo, isn’t actually flat on the floor..
I could be totally wrong though

Only reason I noticed is because my son has complex needs and extremely fragile bones so have to make sure everything is 100% safe... I hope I am wrong though and the jumperoo is set up on the floor

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm baffled that she says she doesn't usually post on a Sunday but then she put about 5 million stories up???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if she’s even got that jumperoo set up safe.. I could be wrong but it *looks* like she’s put it on something.. there’s a side in the background that is just extremely low if it is on the floor. And the bar on the bottom of the Jumperoo, isn’t actually flat on the floor..
I could be totally wrong though

Only reason I noticed is because my son has complex needs and extremely fragile bones so have to make sure everything is 100% safe... I hope I am wrong though and the jumperoo is set up on the floor
I think she’s got it on top of a thick throw - assuming she thinks Ronnie needs it under his feet when she’s bouncing but obviously it should be on a firm surface

Reactions: 11
No offence but her interior is very 'traveller' like. Especially with the flowers on the hob...the house doesn't look lived in at all...looks like a show home
It looks like a stereotype of a gypsy home. But we aren't all like that. Not a scrap of crushed velvet or a funeral urn in my house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Swearing in the thread title isn't allowed, please let me know if there's another name that's short enough to fit?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.