Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
it was my daughters presentation night at Rainbows tonight (pre brownies) - there was a raffle.
I won.
A cleaning hamper!
Full of the hinch faves!
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Christmas Time, Cheese veg and slime,
Soph's trying to clean up all the grime,
With tatt on the fireplace and gifts on the tree,
Lets hope Santa comes and rescues Ronnie. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Kmux

VIP Member
Oooooh she’s on one today 😂. Wanna bet that sassy Gretel comes out later for a rant 😂. Sophie just enjoy your baby and your privileged life, get out more, put the phone down more and just chill out babe x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Peonypanda

Why does the whole family go to his swimming lesson? And why does he need private lessons?
First time poster... avid reader, as you all say as I think!
Seeing these swimming lessons make me sad, I’m a kids swim teacher and one of the best bits of parent and child lessons is the babies interacting with each other, the 6 month babies looking at the 1 yr olds etc, getting splashed by more confident babies, really helps them develop. A 1:1 lesson for a baby just seems dull, swimming should be about fun fun fun!
Back to reading 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MrsNott

Soph's manic, she's starting to panic,
What if there's no #gifted plates?
When is Ronnie's 6 month date?
She keeps peeking at Tattle,
She's starting to rattle,
And when will those paps give her a break?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 64943
This statement pretty much goes against most of the things Hinch does! 😂
This really gets me aswell. My sister in law follows Mrs Hinch and does a lot of the things she does.
Though she started to use zooflora in burners and ended up in hospital because of it did this make her see sense no she said it was just coinsidence.
Well she continued to do this and ended up in hospital again with a bad chest and needing several inhalers a day to help.

Thankfully she has now seen sence and stopped doing this. But still as a unhealthy relationship with cleaning and her kids hardly see her cause she is always cleaning to have a perfect home like Mrs H.

To go with the lifestyle she is also 15k in debt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Why does she have to play shitty cringey love songs just cos she’s gone bastard swimming. And the soppy music when she goes past the field. Why does she seem to think she’s the only person who loves her child why does she need to publicly gush? Show them you daft fucking uppity cockhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ltlurker

As much as Ronnie is a sweet baby... I am not being rude but being a woman of no children, we don't really get excited about someone else's baby's first milestones. It is only her that is fooling herself because she is not keeping them private and enjoying them as much because she is more interested in proving us tattlers wrong. It is actually very sad and I hope one day she looks back and regrets everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GalwayGirl84

Oh wow she’s such a total embarrassment! she genuinely thinks she’s some A list royalty. Soph love NOBODY knows you off of instagram.. and the majority of your “nearly 3m” followers are either non existent or only watch for the car crash you are.
Somebody needs to stage an intervention. She has serious issues. Surely the blazing squad wannabe that is her loving husband should be taking her phone off of her and doing something about it. Clearly can’t see past the pound signs. Watching her is more painful than pulling a dry tampon from my vag. Fly free Sophie Rose.. the fuck away from your phone for the sake of your innocent little boy. Absolute cunt of a woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

ltlurker

so I have just had a quick scroll through her followers and i can 100% confirm that they buy followers for both hers and his account. Look what I found, it's actually laughable....
IMG_1103.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Adam..where you at? Take a bow son 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Oops don't know if I am really able to take a bow. Lets say finally this bloody building site I am currently living in had a turn for the worse and I jumped head first into rather more brandies than I should then used my nephews account, as I'm long time blocked, to post a few home truths to Saint Sophie (he's staying with us and knew and its just an account he doesn't use now himself). That sterile place she calls home and her "gifted" stuff for her extension just got to me and at my age I should know better than to drink too much and be more humble. Good job she can't see our home she would have a fit. Spent a small fortune and still no damn floors as they didn't order the right wood???????? Was that because I can influence no-one and am currently haemorrhaging money for a house renovation at the house we bought from what turned out to be Mr Fixit but can't do DIY to save his life. Our builders are great its the builder merchants who keep stuffing up. Anyhoo thanks for the sterling number of likes for the insta post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

mimic93

“do you think henry wants some of my tea”
absolute not hun, looks like a bowl of literal shite

• Haha

Gigi123

Yeh because we’re all out doing our Xmas shopping on a Monday. It’s a charmed life (or shift work) that allows you to walk around the shops on a Monday, enjoying time with your baby and drinking hot chocolate! Oh and having to hold your own bags and push a pram were Jamie’s arms too cold from wearing his ridiculous sleeveless jumper To help or are you again charmed enough to be able to afford so my many presents for your loved ones that you wear both ladened down with them.
Oh and P fucking S you just spent the day with your husband who is on career break because you’ve managed to make the big bucks doing fuck all!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Whosaidthat

Okay I'm new to this thread (kinda I peek in every so often bc I can't stand this twat) so I'm sorry to just jump in but regarding her earlier story about the christmas shopping... SERIOUSLY?! I knew she was entitled but has she got any compassion for those that can't be all 'christmassy' because they're homeless or living in poverty?! Complaining about how arduous christmas shopping is when so many people can't afford to go Christmas shopping... holy fucking hell how out of touch is this cunt?! What the fuck did she actually make money off???? Teaching women to poison themselves with cheap cleaner? Have a bit of fucking compassion you self centred cuntbag! Why don't you appreciate the fact you have a family and can afford to go shopping on a MONDAY WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE WORKING BTW and are gonna have a merry christmas bc you literally make money out of people. Vicious leech 😡

Okay I'm done... I think 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
No ones asked what you wash Ronnie’s clothes in you daft twat - you do a story on it every week because you have to or you don’t get paid. It’s part of your contract. Stop being billy bullshitter.
It’s like she’s the first woman on this planet to ever have a child. Fuck off Witchy Fingerz! I’m 29 and had my first child at 19 and even then it was shoved down my throat in every Bounty pack going to use non-bio. Fairy or Comfort was advertised but Tesco’s own is just as good 👍🏼 I only buy fairy if it’s on offer. Oh sorry she’s never put her claws in her pockets to pay for it so yeah 🖕🏼 P.S I’ve had a well deserved glass of cheap, shitty, paint-stripper wine so apologies for the foul language 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

llljk

No wonder ronnies looking happy as ever and smiling going through that Christmas grotto with all the lights! He’s been let out from behind the sofa! Probably the most fun he’s ever had!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
New thread

The paps couldn't care less, your life is one big #gifted mess, you've lied through your back teeth, wishing you all the best!!! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39