Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok who rattled Soph’s Cage?! 👀🤣🤣🤣
She’s throwing shade at tattle, why does she care so much about the opinions of some folk on tattle when she has nearly 3 million followers, most of whom hang on her every word 🙄 someone’s hit a nerve....

Reactions: 20
More and more, she’s coming across as someone who is desperately unhappy and a complete narcissist.

She’ll get the 3 million followers and then she’ll want 4 million. All while she’s missing precious time with her Son and her home gets filled with more tacky useless shite.

Anyone know how long her contract with Gleam is for?

Reactions: 26
😂 Her and the bloody paps 😂 if the paparazzi wanted to find her, they would do. Hell I could go find her if I wanted to, I know her bloody address. I think the only pap shot I've seen of her is the car park/egg chair shot. That's it! They're not that interested.
She literally posts where she is and what she's doing every day. The paps know where you are Soph, they're just not interested mate. Fly free from pap intrusion Sophie Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh wow she’s such a total embarrassment! she genuinely thinks she’s some A list royalty. Soph love NOBODY knows you off of instagram.. and the majority of your “nearly 3m” followers are either non existent or only watch for the car crash you are.
Somebody needs to stage an intervention. She has serious issues. Surely the blazing squad wannabe that is her loving husband should be taking her phone off of her and doing something about it. Clearly can’t see past the pound signs. Watching her is more painful than pulling a dry tampon from my vag. Fly free Sophie Rose.. the duck away from your phone for the sake of your innocent little boy. Absolute bleep of a woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well the amount I have gone through that just follow her and him. Wow. I knew it was bad but didn’t realise how bad. I feel I could dedicate my hour of child free time to this 😂 I would normally just watch someone I needed to catch up on.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: They pap her here, they pap her there, the TRUTH is Soph they pap you no fooking where!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Soph's manic, she's starting to panic,
What if there's no #gifted plates?
When is Ronnie's 6 month date?
She keeps peeking at Tattle,
She's starting to rattle,
And when will those paps give her a break?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What really irritates me is that she bleats about recycling the brown paper. The ethos is reduce, reuse then recycle. So she should be buying less, then reusing the paper before even thinking of recycling it. But no straight to recycling for Miss Eco Planet 2020.
Not a clue about the damage she and her hinchers are doing to the planet for Ronnie's future.

Meanwhile communities like mine are working together to reduce our impact on the planet by swapping recycling streams with neighbouring councils, opening zero waste shops and working towards our 3rd tonne of packaging saved from landfill through terracycle.
She makes me sick 😡

Reactions: 15
Oh wow she’s such a total embarrassment! she genuinely thinks she’s some A list royalty. Soph love NOBODY knows you off of instagram.. and the majority of your “nearly 3m” followers are either non existent or only watch for the car crash you are.
Somebody needs to stage an intervention. She has serious issues. Surely the blazing squad wannabe that is her loving husband should be taking her phone off of her and doing something about it. Clearly can’t see past the pound signs. Watching her is more painful than pulling a try tampon from my vag. Fly free Sophie rose.. the duck away from your phone for the sake of your innocent little boy. Absolute bleep of a woman
Blazing squad wannabe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she posted a picture of outside her house not long ago tells me she doesn’t get followed by paps. Not that I needed it confirming. What a bloody laughing stock she is.
I’m sure if they really wanted to find you they would. Your rather at the garden centre or b&m you dozy cow.

Reactions: 10
Mrs Hinch makes my tit itch. Times up love. Go and enjoy your boy. Even the husband is on a career break scrounge.

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

She says she's got 3 mil but we know they're not all real, more lies, more fakes and the paps couldn't give a toss Soph mate!

Is she actually for real, I mean for real for real?! Cos out of everyone who could go on about the environment and how to change it..it is not her! 🤡🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.