Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she do similar a few months ago? Saying she wishes she could work on B&M till for the day “playing shops”🤦‍♀️
Pisstake. I’ve worked in retail before and you need a thick skin to deal with certain customers. My first job was in Primark at 16 and a lady was so horrid to me I had to fight back tears because I hadn’t folded her clothes the way she wanted. She waited until I’d packed the whole bag before she went mad at me! bleep chops wouldn’t last an hour playing shops 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Moaning about all the bloody presents she has to wrap 🙄 she has no thought or care for the people in this world who have no family to buy for or the people without a penny. Some children will wake up and not even know it’s Christmas Day! Don’t get me wrong I know she can’t take on the worlds problems herself but a bit of gratitude for everything that she has and how easy her life is wouldn’t go a miss 😡
Best mate Solomon Grundy was moaning about having presents to wrap as well! Greedy thoughtless pair of twats!! 🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So, does she rent out a private pool for Ronnies swimming sessions? I thought 20 odd quid a month for lessons was high and then she pops up with a pool just for them? Ridiculous that she can’t mingle with the normal ‘village’ folk
Tbf us village folk have to share the local pool with cattle and and on laundry day there's just no space

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Why does she have to play crappy cringey love songs just cos she’s gone bastard swimming. And the soppy music when she goes past the field. Why does she seem to think she’s the only person who loves her child why does she need to publicly gush? Show them you daft bleeping uppity cockhead.
She doesn’t, they just appear automatically 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t let it worry you. My eldest wasn’t sitting up unaided until 8 months. My youngest was 4 months, my middle one somewhere in between. There’s a range of normal and Ronnie’s well within it.
Oh I definitely understand all baby’s reach milestones at different ages. I just couldn’t help but notice how slumped he seemed in a sit me up chair. I just wish she would encourage him sitting up a little by getting on the floor with him with some toys. Who knows though she might do that I guess and just not show us.

Reactions: 6
No ones asked what you wash Ronnie’s clothes in you daft twit - you do a story on it every week because you have to or you don’t get paid. It’s part of your contract. Stop being billy bullshitter.
It’s like she’s the first woman on this planet to ever have a child. duck off Witchy Fingerz! I’m 29 and had my first child at 19 and even then it was shoved down my throat in every Bounty pack going to use non-bio. Fairy or Comfort was advertised but Tesco’s own is just as good 👍🏼 I only buy fairy if it’s on offer. Oh sorry she’s never put her claws in her pockets to pay for it so yeah 🖕🏼 P.S I’ve had a well deserved glass of cheap, crappy, paint-stripper wine so apologies for the foul language 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think Ronnie is an absolutely beautiful little boy.

My problem is she doesn’t seem to interact with him much. I don’t think I’ve ever said anything bad about him?

Reactions: 11
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
My son looked like a hostage victim for the first 6 months of his life. Barely cracked a smile and generally had a furrowed brow. Whatever I do with him he was completely non pleased.

Suddenly at 6 months he went from a baby who would only lie there looking like he wanted to be anywhere else to sitting up and crawling, interacting and being the happiest baby ever.

Say what you want about Hinch but I think we should leave the assumptions and comments about Ronnie alone.

Why does the whole family go to his swimming lesson? And why does he need private lessons?
I am glad you mentioned it! Its bleeping weird takinh your whole family to a swimming lesson but then thats them all over takes 4 of um to bath Ronnie the bloody odd balls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey MH...can you teach us how to suck eggs as well as wrap presents???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if the manager of our b&m is a Tattler or what but the books arent in ours 🤔

I even took one for the team and asked if they had it 🤢

Never seen the cardboard cut outs of her in there either
Hinch yourself happy was in ours for £5 but not the new one .

Reactions: 3
My son looked like a hostage victim for the first 6 months of his life. Barely cracked a smile and generally had a furrowed brow. Whatever I do with him he was completely non pleased.

Suddenly at 6 months he went from a baby who would only lie there looking like he wanted to be anywhere else to sitting up and crawling, interacting and being the happiest baby ever.

Say what you want about Hinch but I think we should leave the assumptions and comments about Ronnie alone.
Hostage victim made me laugh ahaha. I really don’t think anything particularly bad has been said about Ronnie though. Only about Hinchs parenting really.

Reactions: 13
As we now know she’s on track to reach 3mil followers by Christmas, how about we start reporting the fake account as a group effort to scupper her plans? There’s enough of us to make a dent in her ‘achievement’ that was in no way planned out from the start...😒

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As we now know she’s on track to reach 3mil followers by Christmas, how about we start reporting the fake account as a group effort to scupper her plans? There’s enough of us to make a dent in her ‘achievement’ that was in no way planned out from the start...😒
on it now

ps, does she realisehow pathetic she is looking putting snide winks at the end of every story

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.