Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can she disprove that
The suggestion is that she posts something like ‘how amazing is it to see Jamie with his first born’

to be honest this is one of the rumours on here that help get this place labeled as trolls. There is zero evidence other than the fact that Jamie is a bit older to suggest that he was married or had children before.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She really thinks everyone is sat at home just waiting for her posts. Sometimes I do wonder though that some of these followers would sell their own family for a message from her.
Do these women have no self respect?

Off subject but do people get paid before Christmas? It's 31st for me. I thought that was the usual thing.
I’m paid on 31st I’m last working day of every month and our boss won’t pay us before that even at Xmas

Reactions: 1
Love the comment about wrapping paper being non recyclable. Like shes concerned about recycling and the environment when shes buying all that unnecessary plastic and chucking chemicals around the way she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_20191217_050648.jpg

🤣🤣🤣Bing and Flop have a landing waiting area too!! Can't believe she's stolen style tips from a dwarf peanut 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Here she is showing off her plate cupboard again. She's really desperate for some plates isn't she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay I’ve been reading this forum for weeks now and been meaning to comment but just didn’t know what to say because everything about this woman annoys me. I started watching her when she had a measly 6 thousand followers, this was back in June 2018, I had just moved out of my parents and followed a tit load of cleaning accounts 😂 anyway this was back when Mrs hinch used to mix that bloo foam stuff with bleach, Zoflora and bicarb, tumble dryer sheets soaked in Zoflora etc. She ALWAYS used to mix chemicals!! The last few months I’ve slowly been noticing her little lies but tonight has done me over, she did a story about that flash ultra spray saying she’s never used it before?! YES SHE BLOODY HAS! I’ve specifically seen her use it in her stories before earlier this years cuz I remember going out the next day and trying to find it - this was back when I was a minion, don’t judge 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Can I ask you all a question?

If a friend or family member told you they were struggling this christmas and didnt know how they were going to afford to buy everybody christmas presents this year, what would your reaction be?

a) well duck you Im not getting you anything then

or

b) omg dont worry about presents, are you ok, is there anything I can do to help?

Im guessing that for 99.9% of us our reaction would be b

So for anyone struggling this year, please do not worry, get yourself into debt or be embarrassed to tell family and friends you cant afford presents this year.

It is ONE day!

Its NOT about what you buy or how much money you spend!

Christmas isnt about spending money, its about spending time with the people you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Anyone else remember when she was not a citrus scent lover? I'm not a fan of citrus either which is probs why it stuck in my memory. But there's a job to be done for the P&G overlords so she's loving the new flash lemon....cos the smell isn't harsh like she thought it would be. It's such a small thing in the grand scheme, but it's quite something when she can't or won't be honest about even the little things. Too afraid to express a personal preference for fear of losing coin?

Reactions: 21
Anyone else remember when she was not a citrus scent lover? I'm not a fan of citrus either which is probs why it stuck in my memory. But there's a job to be done for the P&G overlords so she's loving the new flash lemon....cos the smell isn't harsh like she thought it would be. It's such a small thing in the grand scheme, but it's quite something when she can't or won't be honest about even the little things. Too afraid to express a personal preference for fear of losing coin?
She didn’t convince me in the slightest, about loving that Flash! You can bet your last £5 that she won’t be using that after it’s run out 😏

Reactions: 9
wait a cotton fresh linen scented minute

if shes seen a lot of people use it but she hasn't yet why oh why is she posting shes trying it???

oh because it's an ad, because shes a brand partner....because shes getting paid to do so

so chill ya beans Karen from West Bromwich our soph wasnt scrawling through your IG and thought oh my goddddd guyyyyzzz look what Karen's using!!!!

it's not a coincidence
she didn't see any posts of anyone using it
shes getting paid her cash money
and when you lot now flock out to go buy it too she will be even more quids in
you're all in this together.....making her bank account bigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This is so dangerous! And crazy!

There must be over 100 quid worth of stuff in there. I mena I'm all for people spending money on what they want but Grinch started this need for a big haul of chemicals in your closet and I'm quite frankly flabbergasted that anyone would a) waste that much money on products b) want that many chemicals floating around their homes and c) collecting cleaning stuff - sigh

I give up. View attachment 64920
Surely that's a sign of a mental health problem.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20191218_002559_com.facebook.katana.jpg

This statement pretty much goes against most of the things Hinch does! 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I’m just really curious why her only feed back on any product is what it smells like! She said she was going to post an honest review of the product and the only descriptive thing she said was she used a soft cloth and it smells of lemons... no tit I can see that from the big bleeping lemon on the bottle. Just looked like she couldn’t be arsed but was told to plug the product regardless by P&G. Reminds me of my youth and the results of trying to complete homework on the bus on your way to school the morning it’s due. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.