Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I just have to say 1 not since the day he was born as she just showed different parts of him for ages and 2 why is he not asleep already or is she just proving she prerecords?
Keeps him up so he’s asleep all night probs

Reactions: 5
Tattlers: question Ronnie’s development
Soph hours later: oh look, Ronnie can roll over. Clever mansssss

I swear Sophie is on here more than I am!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So your telling me. Right at the moment he began to roll she managed to get her phone out and record.
I genuinly feel she has placed him in this position and Sophie see if he really did roll why did you need to pick up the phone and record. Enjoy these special moments. They only do their firsts once and your too busy showing 3mil.
Put the phone down and enjoy your son for the love of god.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Ronnie is about to duck off and crawl into freedom!! Come on wee man you can do it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 85
So your telling me. Right at the moment he began to roll she managed to get her phone out and record.
I genuinly feel she has placed him in this position and Sophie see if he really did roll why did you need to pick up the phone and record. Enjoy these special moments. They only do their firsts once and your too busy showing 3mil.
Put the phone down and enjoy your son for the love of god.
Totally plausible seen as it’s glued to her hand 24/7 and would need to be surgically removed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻She finally, finally said something truthful : “I ain’t got no talent.”
Correct! ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As much as Ronnie is a sweet baby... I am not being rude but being a woman of no children, we don't really get excited about someone else's baby's first milestones. It is only her that is fooling herself because she is not keeping them private and enjoying them as much because she is more interested in proving us tattlers wrong. It is actually very sad and I hope one day she looks back and regrets everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As much as Ronnie is a sweet baby... I am not being rude but being a woman of no children, we don't really get excited about someone else's baby's first milestones. It is only her that is fooling herself because she is not keeping them private and enjoying them as much because she is more interested in proving us tattlers wrong. It is actually very sad and I hope one day she looks back and regrets everything.
Good point!

Reactions: 7
just watched her stories for the first time and her voice makes me physically sick. 'it's just my little life' 'I am no celeb'. :sick: 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Run free Ronnie, bloody leg it!
I literally can’t wait until Ronnie is running around, pulling everything out and messing everything up. I just need to try not to get blocked before then, it will be so satisfying to see!

Reactions: 16
Hey! Long time lurker but can I just say “HAHAHAHA WHAT YOU DOINS CLEVER MANS” 🤢

her screeching at him does my head in! He didn’t even roll over!

Reactions: 25
Oh and theres a wee story of a message from a hincher.
"look tattlers, they really did message me."
Show us all the messages asking about what soap you use for Ronnie 😊 betcha don't 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.