Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justnosy

I'm not one for comparing babies because I know ever baby is different! But my son is 5 months on the 21st and he can sit up unaided, roll back to front and front to back, he smiles and talks to me when he sees me and that because I actually put my phone down and interact with him! I absolutely love playing with him! Makes me so sad that ronnie is nearly 6 months and should be doing all these by now! Grinch would of definitely shown us if he could do these things!
Comments about Ronnie's development are a bit unfair in my opinion. As you say, all babies are different. The fact that your baby is doing those things before 5 months is not because you put your phone down and interacted with him. My son didn't sit up unaided until 7 months and didn't walk until 17 months and that's perfectly normal. It wasn't because I was constantly on my phone and not interacting with him and encouraging him. It's just the way it is. Babies are usually able to sit unaided any time between 4 and 7-8 months, so it isn't necessarily the case that Ronnie 'should' be doing it by now. We've seen that Ronnie can smile. Most babies are able to roll in both directions by 6-7 months but I don't think Ronnie is quite 6 months old yet.

I do think that Hinch appears to have a lot more time and energy for faffing about her house/garage/loft/going out than most mothers with young babies, but I don't think it's fair to relate that to him not reaching milestones early when all babies reach them at different stages and that's natural - it's not something that parents can control.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

daes56

In the last 24 hours - she’s used NINE different cleaning products in her house, and now she’s harping on about saving the environment 😂😂😂 I cant bloody cope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fomohomo

wait a cotton fresh linen scented minute

if shes seen a lot of people use it but she hasn't yet why oh why is she posting shes trying it???

oh because it's an ad, because shes a brand partner....because shes getting paid to do so

so chill ya beans Karen from West Bromwich our soph wasnt scrawling through your IG and thought oh my goddddd guyyyyzzz look what Karen's using!!!!

it's not a coincidence
she didn't see any posts of anyone using it
shes getting paid her cash money
and when you lot now flock out to go buy it too she will be even more quids in
you're all in this together.....making her bank account bigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

pjmac

Chatty Member
thread suggestion ... Hinch you better watch out you better not cry cause tattle knows you lie!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

L00kform3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

There’s an Audi on the drive and elbow grease on Ronnies bibs. Oh Mrs hinch when will you learn? Tattle will always spot your fibs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but places like Tattle exist to keep the “trolling” away from the people it’s about. People like Hinch, PTWM etc come here by choice actively seeking out what people are saying effectively behind their backs. It’s ego driven. We are all human. We all have opinions, we all like a bitch once in a while. You know when someone says there’s something a bit off about an acquaintance or co-worker and you’re like “Yes!!! I have been thinking this for so long but didn’t want to say anything because I thought you liked them”

Hinch coming here, reading criticisms about herself then posting not so thinly veiled digs about it is pathetic and must be exhausting for her. It’s a sad way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Is she seriously moaning about having to wrap presents? At least she hasn't had to sit her child down and explain there won't be much for Christmas this year and that Christmas lunch will be pretty basic, she has no idea about real life, real struggles, some of us struggle to make ends meet and she is moaning about ridiculous things some of us would love to doing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Can I please have a moment to congratulate myself on coining the hashtag “bibgate”?
🤗🎺 #blowingowntrumpet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Just seen the ptwm moan. I don’t think most of us have any issue with what car Hinch drives.
The issue is the lying about it. Declaring to her near on 3m followers she hadn’t bought one. Being called out on here and removing the post?
It’s the dishonesty that sits behind it.
I also struggle accepting a defence from another influencer who took cash donations and to this day hasn’t declared where the money was used.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
My son looked like a hostage victim for the first 6 months of his life. Barely cracked a smile and generally had a furrowed brow. Whatever I do with him he was completely non pleased.

Suddenly at 6 months he went from a baby who would only lie there looking like he wanted to be anywhere else to sitting up and crawling, interacting and being the happiest baby ever.

Say what you want about Hinch but I think we should leave the assumptions and comments about Ronnie alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Louk

VIP Member
IMG_20191217_050648.jpg

🤣🤣🤣Bing and Flop have a landing waiting area too!! Can't believe she's stolen style tips from a dwarf peanut 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I absolutely fucked this title up! Shockingly! 😂😂 The swearing, thinking in my head only of cunt as a swear word but more than anything, added the wrong title entirely! Must stay off tattle when tired 🙈

Admin, are you able to edit the title because my 30 mins to edit tool has expired. It was suggested earlier in the last thread, which is why I missed it. It should have been:-

"Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, while Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs" by @Borntorun with 172 likes!

Sory, sorry, sorry...off to bed The only twunt here is me 😬🙈😂

No shade meant but you said swearing isn’t allowed in titles but shit and fuck are there?
I messed that up horribly 😂🙈. I think in my head, shit and fuck, didn't even register (probably because I use them so frequently). Good job you were up too and noticed! I also used the wrong title! Hopefully admin see my post about changing it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mimic93

something that is reaaaally riling me is how we are all 'trolls' when all we are pointing out is pure FACT. Saleswoman sophie rose and her sales manager husband have created this all with the sole intention of being as greedy as possible and getting their claws on everything they possibly can. greed and lies are very unattractive qualities in anyone and its no different if you have bought 3mil followers on Instagram or if you have 100 followers. whether you work or you don't work. whether you're a man or a woman. nothing stops you being a vile person and unfortunately sophie rose, you are a greedy, entitled, narcissistic brat. NOTHING we are actually suggesting on here is exceptional- spend time with your son. be charitable. be honest. things a decent person does automatically, no?

if you have issues with acting this way, the problem lies with you, and solely you. and i'm looking at you sophie.

you CHOOSE how you act. you CHOOSE how you react. you either continue with the snide, bitter remarks. or you can actually try and be a decent person. and until you are a decent person, expect to be called out 🤷‍♀️

thanks for coming to my ted talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45