Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to rub, stroke and caress everything with her hand when showing us something, her hand moves over everything so much when she talking.. honestly I don’t know why I find it so annoying but it really does .. watch her next filming you’ll see it
I noticed it right away. It's the magician's slight of hand trick. I think it's meant to distract you from the crap she wants you to think you need to buy. Swipe up!

Reactions: 5
Yep. Before the gastric band
and the loose skin removal surgery, and the band being unclipped, and the veneers, and possibly a new nose, definitley lip fillers and before filters were the norm.

•disclaimer, she looks fine, she's always looked fine, but she is very obviously not happy with her looks :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She needs to address this absolute lunacy. Her name is on the group and she whipped up the Zoflora frenzy so she has a moral duty to go on that page and put her sheep straight because when someone kills themselves or ends up badly burnt a tit storm is gonna kick off that even she won’t be able to dodge

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Ditto to all of that except I'm getting paid on the 23rd. And that's for ALL my Xmas shopping as we are currently struggling paycheck to paycheck. Not moaning, it's my own fault for getting into debt. But yeah, it's pretty hard to be honest.
Just want to say I really feel your pain. We live month to month and it’s a struggle. Always feel like everyone has so much money and me and my husband never have anything to spare!

Don’t stress too much about presents, if you’re comfortable to, explain your financial situation to loved ones and they will more than likely understand. We’ve really just bought for our kids this year, it’s taken the pressure off a lot.

Christmas doesn’t have to be about how much you spend xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh, got a lot to do have you Soph? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeap gonna take 7 days to sort the table decs and food out.
Don't worry I'm sure Jamie will be around to help you.
Maybe take a break from posting rubbish, we don't mind.
Some people have to go out to work for 8 hours per day whilst sorting out for Xmas

Reactions: 10
and the loose skin removal surgery, and the band being unclipped, and the veneers, and possibly a new nose, definitley lip fillers and before filters were the norm.

•disclaimer, she looks fine, she's always looked fine, but she is very obviously not happy with her looks :confused:
You forgot the botox. Agreed though, she looked fine. But I guess not to her 🤷

She needs to address this absolute lunacy. Her name is on the group and she whipped up the Zoflora frenzy so she has a moral duty to go on that page and put her sheep straight because when someone kills themselves or ends up badly burnt a tit storm is gonna kick off that even she won’t be able to dodge
At least it looks like comments were swiftly switched off on that post

Reactions: 7
I'm looking forward to her serving up nachos for starters and Christmas casserole for dinner with her cheap chocolate dippers for dessert. McDonalds on the way home anyone?
Reminds of an upmarket version of Denise Royles Christmas Dinner in the Royle Family 😂 cup a soup for starter, defrost the turkey in the bath and stork margarine in crushed carrots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if her neighbours have ever come on here for a nosey. I bet they are the laugh of the street. They must know of her instagram ‘fame’.. The amount of free tit the Hermes man must be dropping off at her door everyday.
I wonder if her Hermes man just lobs her stuff over the back gate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Again setting women back! Why is it her, her mum and Jamie’s mum doing the cooking? My husband is far better cook than I am he cooked Christmas dinner last year and he’s doing it again this year! Oh yeah and I’m working a 12 hour night shift Christmas Eve all for time and a 1/3 just for some extra pennies in January
My husband always cooks Christmas dinner as he's much better at it than me! Just in general though, I cook all week as he works later than me; then he cooks at the weekend. It's like the 1950s in her house! Men can cook and clean too!

Reactions: 9
Just want to say I really feel your pain. We live month to month and it’s a struggle. Always feel like everyone has so much money and me and my husband never have anything to spare!

Don’t stress too much about presents, if you’re comfortable to, explain your financial situation to loved ones and they will more than likely understand. We’ve really just bought for our kids this year, it’s taken the pressure off a lot.

Christmas doesn’t have to be about how much you spend xx
We’ve decided to pass on Christmas presents this year. We had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and we are totally not in the mood for it. Just going to stuff our faces and get p***ed.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
what goes through her mind when she says stuff like 'i have so much to do' 'we can do it'. She thinks the world revolves around her. Actually Soph, if you didn't know, the world actually doesn't revolve around you and normal people are too busy working and preparing for their own christmas day to be bothered about poor you having so many presents to wrap. Hopefully you can do it in between your busy schedules.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
We’ve decided to pass on Christmas presents this year. We had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and we are totally not in the mood for it. Just going to stuff our faces and get p***ed.
So sorry for your loss. I had a MMC last year and it really is heartbreaking. Whilst the little one you lost will never be forgotten, I hope you get your rainbow soon xx

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Some people have to go out to work for 8 hours per day whilst sorting out for Xmas
Literally this. 8 hours a day at work, plus evening commitments, plus I'm working til midday on Christmas eve. There are not enough hours!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.