Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* you can't get parked*
Obviously since you have a massive range rover and probably need two spaces so it doesn't get scrathed.

*you can't find one item you are desperate for* well why the duck did you wait until the 16th of December, its not like you were waiting for money to come in so you can actually afford it.

*trying to hold bags and buggy etc nonsense * your bloody husband was there, I'm sure J-dawg was the one with the bags, stop with the tit. Trying shopping with an autistic child that screams all the time and then tell me how hard life is you pretentious twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Yeh because we’re all out doing our Xmas shopping on a Monday. It’s a charmed life (or shift work) that allows you to walk around the shops on a Monday, enjoying time with your baby and drinking hot chocolate! Oh and having to hold your own bags and push a pram were Jamie’s arms too cold from wearing his ridiculous sleeveless jumper To help or are you again charmed enough to be able to afford so my many presents for your loved ones that you wear both ladened down with them.
Oh and P bleeping S you just spent the day with your husband who is on career break because you’ve managed to make the big bucks doing duck all!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So many messages about what I use to wash Ronnie's clothes which is basically her saying she had to make a direct response to when she f***ed up spraying chemicals directly on his bib. So she addresses it without actually mentioning it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m pretty sure no one has asked what she washes Ronnies clothes in. Why would anyone want to ask that and why would anyone need to know??? I’m sure most people can just go down the laundry isle in their super market and find something for themselves. You know like normal people do??? Without having to inbox an “influencer”😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 30
“Loads of questions about what ronnies stuff in washed in”

Bullshit! Just another excuse for an #AD for it.

Reactions: 37
She could of used her day so much better. Went to the supermarket and bought different things for a food bank and then donated them. Using her own cash seeming a bit more real.

Instead she chose to go shopping and then moan.
Sophie, there are people in the world probably in your "little village" who need food banks or cant afford Christmas for their family. I think you need to remember these things when you post on Instagram. You just sound like a spoilt brat.
Gleam really should be doing a better job with her. I'm actually disgusted.

Reactions: 38
“LOTS” of questions asking what she uses to wash Ronnies clothes??? I think even my stupid dog knows what she uses to wash Ronnies clothes.... ffs. Dolla dolla!!! £££

Reactions: 19
Simpering voice with strange Stacey Solomon inflection:
I always wash Ronnie’s clothes in Fairy Non-Bio”
(Holds up pod to show stupid Hinchers what they look like.)
‘Yes, and just before I wash them in gentle Fairy, I spray them with toxic chemicals to get the stains out.’
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“Loads of questions about what ronnies stuff in washed in”

Bullshit! Just another excuse for an #AD for it.
She only showed us the day of #bibgate which if i remember correctly was Saturday. So I'm sure in two days you haven't had a lot of questions. Paid #ad story more like.
Must of took a chunk out the finances today on her shopping spree and requires a top up 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
My heart breaks for her with how hard her Christmas shopping must be. I wish my biggest worry right now was the amount of presents I have to wrap or that I couldnt get the item I wanted. Instead im worrying about putting food on the table and giving my kids a good christmas. She lives in such a bubble and it annoys me to see her flaunting how much money she can spend, yet still gets things gifted when ive cried to family because I dont know how to afford Christmas for my kids and keep the gas/electric topped up with benefits (I cant work because of illness)
Ive noticed she hasnt mentioned anything she's bought for Ronnie. I honestly think it would push me over the edge if he gets everything gifted!

Edit to say sorry for the rant there and unloading that on you all 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 36
duck me she got home quick and stripped the beds that train must be super sonic
I've always wondered how she packs so much Into a day on occasions.My blog would be got up,showered and put clean Pj's on ,then it was bedtime.
As for that retail outlet...I rather stick pins in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No ones asked what you wash Ronnie’s clothes in you daft twit - you do a story on it every week because you have to or you don’t get paid. It’s part of your contract. Stop being billy bullshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Blimey!! Just found out that a medium wreath #gifted that was on her black/blue door is £160 + shipping!! WHAT!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My heart breaks for her with how hard her Christmas shopping must be. I wish my biggest worry right now was the amount of presents I have to wrap or that I couldnt get the item I wanted. Instead im worrying about putting food on the table and giving my kids a good christmas. She lives in such a bubble and it annoys me to see her flaunting how much money she can spend, yet still gets things gifted when ive cried to family because I dont know how to afford Christmas for my kids and keep the gas/electric topped up with benefits (I cant work because of illness)
Ive noticed she hasnt mentioned anything she's bought for Ronnie. I honestly think it would push me over the edge if he gets everything gifted!

Edit to say sorry for the rant there and unloading that on you all 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE

Broke my heart reading this I wish I could help. you have absolutely no need to apologise ❤

Reactions: 2
Oh dear poor old Soph trying to act relatable thinking she's one of us but in fact she's making herself look stupid and is digging a bigger hole for herself. Stop right now Soph we've heard enough

Reactions: 17
If i was her I would not sleep at night. Knowing that I have to keep up with my lies and how I would justify accepting the next #gifted item that comes my way. She is either heartless and greedy or just plain stupid. I dont know how much more I can take of even reading about her anymore, The whole set up is disgusting. Would love to be a fly on the wall in her house.

Yes!! deffo changed the colour...
AGAIN why the lie.. no one cares if you change the colour of your bloody front door!! It is nothing compared the amount you have been gifted hun. Seriously why lie.. just say you had a new door 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
All your woes aside sophie rose, perhaps if you'd picked a pushchair on practicality rather than the fact it was bloody grey and expensive, you might be able to fit your shopping under it 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.