Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guaranteed if Grinch does do a story about the audi, she will be in tears and saying how she feels like she can't say or do anything right because of the mean trolls. They're the reason why she kept quiet Guyzzzzzz. Then the hinchers will send her messages like "we love you for who you are Sophie Rose" 🤮

I wonder if she approached them with so you know who I am? I change lives just by tagging your business look at what I did for this loft guy 😒View attachment 64567
Sorry but who does this. Especially someone with anxiety? Who does she think she is 😂 she's more Z list than Z list. She doesn't even make the list 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder if she approached them with so you know who I am? I change lives just by tagging your business look at what I did for this loft guy 😒View attachment 64567
Could somebody please take a picture of me whilst I stand behind window 1 in the Mcdonald’s drive thru? I don’t work there or anything I just think it’d be really cute 👀
I like to think that the ‘lovely lady’ didn’t want to be seen in the photograph with Saint Sowf rather than it be too small for two!

Reactions: 7
Could somebody please take a picture of me whilst I stand behind window 1 in the Mcdonald’s drive thru? I don’t work there or anything I just think it’d be really cute 👀
I actually find that she did this really condescending to the people working in there - like “aw your job is so cute, could I try it out to see what it’s like to be a peasant like you?”

Reactions: 66
It shows how sheltered she is that she thinks none of us have seen one of those little coffee vans before. God she’s just got no craic at all.

Reactions: 31
Awww poor Sophie had a rough day shopping while we are all at work working our arses off to provide for our families for minimum wage.
RELATABLE? GIRL NEXT DOOR?
Piss off eh Soph!!!

P.s all that money and some poor souls getting socks.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Latest post about the realities of Christmas shopping including parking, queuing to pay to park, carrying bags and stuff selling out.
like Soph I am not working this Christmas (garden leave - hence my time on tattle) so I have shopped through the week and it’s ten times easier than weekend when normal hard working people have to go out and shop. #realities #myarse

Reactions: 21
Its absolutely pointless her promoting a tiny coffee bar which is only any use if you happen to be shopping there! I really can't see millions flocking there just for a hot chocolate. The saint soph act is getting more and more pointless by the minute

Reactions: 33
I wish my biggest problem was too many presents to wrap, she really does love to brag about how much money she’s got 😡 she could not be any less relatable to new mums if she tried.

Reactions: 30
Sorry but who does this. Especially someone with anxiety? Who does she think she is 😂 she's more Z list than Z list. She doesn't even make the list 😂🤣
Exactly this. I don’t have anxiety but I wouldn’t even do this?! As if you just go up to someone doing their job and ask if you can take a pic for the gram?! It’s just ridiculous that she is nervous and scared going out but can go up to a stranger and do this 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Awww poor Sophie had a rough day shopping while we are all at work working our arses off to provide for our families for minimum wage.
RELATABLE? GIRL NEXT DOOR?
Piss off eh Soph!!!

P.s all that money and some poor souls getting socks.
let’s hope it’s Ronnie that’s getting some socks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually find that she did this really condescending to the people working in there - like “aw your job is so cute, could I try it out to see what it’s like to be a peasant like you?”
Didn’t she do similar a few months ago? Saying she wishes she could work on B&M till for the day “playing shops”🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Guyzzzz it looks like we’re on target for 3 mill followers on New Years Day! Only need 23,000ish more followers with 15 days left to go. Around 1500 followers a day guys (very similar to the previous pattern) and already over 1000 followers today! They must buy them in the morning 🤣
And I’ve just checked she has had 1000 followers today and less than 400 page views. Yesterday was the same !

Reactions: 17
Guyzzzz it looks like we’re on target for 3 mill followers on New Years Day! Only need 23,000ish more followers with 15 days left to go. Around 1500 followers a day guys (very similar to the previous pattern) and already over 1000 followers today! They must buy them in the morning 🤣
whoever said before about her views not relating to the new followers was onto something... theyre SO obviously bought! soph, all you do now is post aggy stories aimed at us on tattle and the odd swipe up... you ain't fooling no one.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.