Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was my daughters presentation night at Rainbows tonight (pre brownies) - there was a raffle.
I won.
A cleaning hamper!
Full of the hinch faves!
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I know all babies are different but my worry is why he’s not remotely sitting up a little by himself yet at 6 months old.
My middle one didn’t sit up unaided until a year. Didn’t walk until two and didn’t talk until two and a half but she’s the cleverest, wittiest and funniest of my three kids 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s like she’s the first woman on this planet to ever have a child. duck off Witchy Fingerz! I’m 29 and had my first child at 19 and even then it was shoved down my throat in every Bounty pack going to use non-bio. Fairy or Comfort was advertised but Tesco’s own is just as good 👍🏼 I only buy fairy if it’s on offer. Oh sorry she’s never put her claws in her pockets to pay for it so yeah 🖕🏼 P.S I’ve had a well deserved glass of cheap, crappy, paint-stripper wine so apologies for the foul language 😅
That hasn't changed either, my eldest is 13, youngest is 2. Fairy non bio samples in the bounty bags for both 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s normal to look at your kids with awe. I look at mine and can’t believe I made them, grew them inside me and have raised them into half decent kids. I feel smug that they are good looking and well behaved (most of the time). All parents do this... but to constantly throw it in the face of 3 million people like you are the only person who’s ever had a baby is seriously blurgh. I’d be so embarrassed to lick my ass like that to all those strangers

Reactions: 18
okay so judging by her last insta story of the cushion.. its safe to say the “dad burning his bum on the radiator” story was a load of crap and there will be a swipe up for the cushion soon 🥱

Reactions: 8
Maybe she bought the cushion to stick on the radiator so he doesn’t burn his arse again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pisstake. I’ve worked in retail before and you need a thick skin to deal with certain customers. My first job was in Primark at 16 and a lady was so horrid to me I had to fight back tears because I hadn’t folded her clothes the way she wanted. She waited until I’d packed the whole bag before she went mad at me! bleep chops wouldn’t last an hour playing shops 😤
I know that feeling. Working in retail sucks. We get insulted and spoke down to on a daily basis. But she wouldn’t have a bloody clue would she?? It’s nothing like the “playing shops” princess Zoflora thinks it is 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else getting ads on this page for Car Gurus featuring various Audi models? 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
Why does she have to play crappy cringey love songs just cos she’s gone bastard swimming. And the soppy music when she goes past the field. Why does she seem to think she’s the only person who loves her child why does she need to publicly gush? Show them you daft bleeping uppity cockhead.
😂😂😂😂LOVE this post 👍👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.