Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for her with how hard her Christmas shopping must be. I wish my biggest worry right now was the amount of presents I have to wrap or that I couldnt get the item I wanted. Instead im worrying about putting food on the table and giving my kids a good christmas. She lives in such a bubble and it annoys me to see her flaunting how much money she can spend, yet still gets things gifted when ive cried to family because I dont know how to afford Christmas for my kids and keep the gas/electric topped up with benefits (I cant work because of illness)
Ive noticed she hasnt mentioned anything she's bought for Ronnie. I honestly think it would push me over the edge if he gets everything gifted!

Edit to say sorry for the rant there and unloading that on you all 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope you are ok darling. Big hugs xxx

Favourite comment on one of her posts ever!! 😍
Yes!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I have a face that says it all. I couldn’t play poker 😂😂😂

Oh boob - I literally lolled reading this!
Sadly I didn’t. I did my all the best grimace - I’ll remember for next time!
Disclaimer.I do not condone violence ever.
Unless it's warranted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she for bleeping real!!
bleeping begging goat!!!
Takes the piss!! 😠😠😠
Braintree is free parking so lie number 1, there are loads of benches and I’m sure there is even a feeding room next to the toilets she could have used!

soph try and go a day without lying please.. also if you was as ‘rich’ as you make out you would have gone ashford designer outlet rather than Braintree!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
okay so judging by her last insta story of the cushion.. its safe to say the “dad burning his bum on the radiator” story was a load of crap and there will be a swipe up for the cushion soon 🥱
She cant seem to get the swipe up though. How conicidental is that after you saying there will be a swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cant seem to get the swipe up though. How conicidental is that after you saying there will be a swipe up.
Think her palms start sweating when she can't do a swipe up (if that's the truth). She won't make any money!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.