Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww poor Sophie had a rough day shopping while we are all at work working our arses off to provide for our families for minimum wage.
RELATABLE? GIRL NEXT DOOR?
Piss off eh Soph!!!

P.s all that money and some poor souls getting socks.
“#reality”??? She wouldn’t know the meaning of the word if it slapped her in the face with a Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 17
whoever said before about her views not relating to the new followers was onto something... theyre SO obviously bought! soph, all you do now is post aggy stories aimed at us on tattle and the odd swipe up... you ain't fooling no one.
it was me 😂. I’ve posted somewhere but lost the post!
398 page views today apparently with over 1,000 followers

Reactions: 10
Awww poor Sophie had a rough day shopping while we are all at work working our arses off to provide for our families for minimum wage.
RELATABLE? GIRL NEXT DOOR?
Piss off eh Soph!!!

P.s all that money and some poor souls getting socks.
Shes so out of touch with reality its untrue! What about peoples actual reality of dreading christmas, not being able to afford presents and not being able to afford to put food on the table? Shes an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 18
it was me 😂. I’ve posted somewhere but lost the post!
398 page views today apparently with over 1,000 followers
yessss girl!!! nothing gets past you!! absolute ballllllls soph you aren't tricking us- save your money 😴

Reactions: 10
yessss girl!!! nothing gets past you!! absolute ballllllls soph you aren't tricking us- save your money 😴
it’s my job to be looking an analysing data etc. Now I’m on maternity leave I need something to keep my brain going and be entertained hahah 😂😂😂

that’s 2 days in a row now!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Complaining about wrapping 🙄 Stop buying so many bloody unnecessary presents then! She must have wrapped 50 already! The wastefulness of it all is shameful.

Reactions: 18
I actually find that she did this really condescending to the people working in there - like “aw your job is so cute, could I try it out to see what it’s like to be a peasant like you?”
It's like when she said it must be so fun to work in b&m and wishes she could work there for a day

Reactions: 9
Could somebody please take a picture of me whilst I stand behind window 1 in the Mcdonald’s drive thru? I don’t work there or anything I just think it’d be really cute 👀
Jesus. She really is a first class bellend. I am surprised her and her ego could both get in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF! Soph,love! If you post a ‘Christmas can be hard’ post please engage your brain. There are 1 in 4 children living in poverty in the U.K,thousands of your followers will be relying on a food bank this week.Their mental health will be suffering thinking that they have no money to carry even one bag of presents home on the bus....and you moan about too many bags and having to wait to pay for parking? Get a grip on reality and stop gloating in your wealth! 🤮
7563FC55-0DD4-498C-8000-4662EBA036B5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 59
WTF! Soph,love! If you post a ‘Christmas can be hard’ post please engage your brain. There are 1 in 4 children living in poverty in the U.K,thousands of your followers will be relying on a food bank this week.Their mental health will be suffering thinking that they have no money to carry even one bag of presents home on the bus....and you moan about too many bags and having to wait to pay for parking? Get a grip on reality and stop gloating in your wealth! 🤮View attachment 64576

That #reality is a dig at us.. shes trying to say that she does have to do 'normal' things too but she just looks like a dick. Nice try Soph but you make yourself look bigger dick everyday.

This is direct to you soph. I used to be a 'hincher' and so did my sister. I am actually so disappointed in your self-centred selfish ways. Please could you kindly step off your high horse and grow up. It is sickening to watch. I don't care how many times you tell us that 'it's just little old you'... you have lost the respect of many people so please stop patronising everyone and remember where you came from.
Yours Sincereley

Reactions: 37
Her photo inside that coffee van is so cringey, I'm sure they reaaaaally wanted someone inside their van :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don’t get how she can get everything so wrong, all of the time! She really doesn’t understand the world, or even society!

Reactions: 16
Guaranteed if Grinch does do a story about the audi, she will be in tears and saying how she feels like she can't say or do anything right because of the mean trolls. They're the reason why she kept quiet Guyzzzzzz. Then the hinchers will send her messages like "we love you for who you are Sophie Rose" 🤮
Drive free sophie rose!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF! Soph,love! If you post a ‘Christmas can be hard’ post please engage your brain. There are 1 in 4 children living in poverty in the U.K,thousands of your followers will be relying on a food bank this week.Their mental health will be suffering thinking that they have no money to carry even one bag of presents home on the bus....and you moan about too many bags and having to wait to pay for parking? Get a grip on reality and stop gloating in your wealth! 🤮View attachment 64576
Yes, ‘cause if only you had your own chauffeur to drive you around, accompany you, hold your bags, help with the baby AND worry about parking.

Oh wait, isn’t that what Jamie is for?

Try shopping with two toddlers ON YOUR OWN, like I have to do pretty much every week. Have a wee dose of reality, you daft pleb. 🙄😒

Reactions: 26
Her PR team need stringing up! She’s so far off the mark with everything lately. Perhaps if she quit her Tattle obsession and got back to attempting what it was that made her in the first place she might stand a chance but honestly I think shes finished. This Christmas has been her downfall.

Hi Soph! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.